Apr. 16, 2024
5:51 PM BST

Welcome to the Sanctum of Rall Community

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 10/16/2012 at 02:13 PM

Greetings,

I am Foghladha, the webmaster behind the Sanctum of Rall community site. This site means a lot to me and the family I represent, Gaiscioch, as our server was named and devoted to one of our members. Now Roger wasn't always a Gaiscioch. In fact for a year before he joined us he was an active member of the Badlands Community in Warhammer Online. It was only through uniting our server that he came to know us.

Roger's greatest aspiration was building communities. He loved to make friends, have a good laugh, and battle with the best of them.

Our Mission

We have created the SanctumofRall.com to act as a meeting place for like minded players and guilds to come together and build a friendly community open to all skill levels and walks of life. We hope that each and every person who comes to join this website will enjoy their time with us and gain some memorable moments and useful knowledge from their time with us on Sanctum of Rall. 

Community Guidelines

It is our hopes that this site will allow all of us who call Sanctum of Rall home a common ground where we can communicate without the fear of trolls, harassment, and other anti-community malicious deeds. 

It is with this that I lay some ground rules for using the SanctumofRall.com Website.

• No Inappropriate Behavior - No trolling, no bashing, no insulting, no lewd or explicit conversation. Please keep our discussions clean, friendly, and welcoming for all ages.
  • Please Don't Spam - There's enough of this on the shelves of the local super market we don't need extra here.
  • No Infighting - The Sanctum of Rall community site is designed to strengthen our community. Any act to counter this goal will be grounds for removal. We reserve the right to prohibit access to any person(s) who can not abide by our community Guidelines.

This site will be closely moderated by trusted guild leaders, and community members and at no time should you ever engage in a flame war, accusations, trolling, or any other malicious act. 

Questions or Concerns

Please feel free to contact us at any time using the "Contact" form.

Welcome to the Community!

Please feel free to get to know one another, share adventures, and post up your community events in the Community Events forum. This site will be under constant upgrading over the next few years and I look forward to seeing our community grow and flourish. Please understand that this site is a "Hobby" site and I can not devote all of my time to it. I will make updates as regularly as I can. Thank you for joining the Sanctum of Rall community!

Benjamin Foghladha

» Edited on: 2015-09-24 23:09:38

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

George Welch.4019
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 10/20/2012 at 04:56 PM

Hello All.

SuperHeroGeorge from Gaiscioch :)

By:

herlin.7560

Replied On: 10/20/2012 at 07:18 PM

Hi folks,

Worf Drakeon here.

By:

Tirean.6937

Replied On: 10/20/2012 at 08:11 PM

Hi Guys,

from Tirean of Gaiscioch

By:

Donaliam.8325

Replied On: 10/20/2012 at 10:25 PM

Greetings All

LONG LIVE THE CHARR!!!

By:

lothien.3481

Replied On: 10/21/2012 at 01:28 AM

Hello All! Greetings from Brazil.

from Lothien of Gaiscioch.

By:

SummerRaine.2975
   Member of Organised Crime Syndicate

Replied On: 10/21/2012 at 01:59 AM

Hello new friends and my GSCH family!

Huggs,

Myk

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-gw2/d4b580612ccf23f4.png

By:

Kingdeath.6534

Replied On: 10/21/2012 at 02:15 AM

Hello all

Kingdeath 80 Mesmer
Sobeknofru 80 Guardian
Justice Hole 80 Thief

By:

lucasktyo.6304

Replied On: 10/21/2012 at 05:36 PM

Hello everyone! Derruba@GSCH here.

» Edited on: 2012-10-21 17:37:12

By:

SALENIA.6807

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 09:33 PM

Glad to be here!

By:

Trojan horse xwide.2710

Replied On: 07/12/2014 at 02:10 PM

o7 Trojan Horse Xwide reporting for Fun !! Glad to be here. o7

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved