Mar. 19, 2024
3:02 AM GMT

Best wishes to SoR.

By:

Commander Jaqs.4519
   Member of Prime Defense

Posted On: 02/24/2014 at 09:19 PM

To the remaining SoR Community, 

There have been a number of rumors churning around the server and beyond. I wanted to give you all a letter that cleared some of that up. I know many of you wish to know what is in store for Prime Defense [PD], and after much discussion and a vote, we as a guild have decided that we wish to leave the server. 

So my friends, this is our good-bye to those who remain. We have shared much with all of you, and we are grateful and blessed for the friendships we have made. Our time on this server has given us much and we naturally hope that the same friendships forged will remain there after we have departed, though for the ones who are  upset we completely understand. We love you all, and wish you nothing but the best. Thank you sincerely for all that we have shared. 

Best Regards, 

Nyx, and Prime Defense 

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/24/2014 at 09:42 PM

Nyx it's been great playing with you. I wish you all the luck on your future endevours. Don't be a stranger :)

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Krynn Bowlroaster.8429
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/24/2014 at 10:11 PM

Best wishes as well PD :)

By:

Commander chaosy.5187
   Member of Heroes Avidly Ravishing Damsels

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 12:59 AM

I'm gonna miss you Nyx.  Thanks for at least sticking around to weather the storm for this long (even if it is only a few days -- it was a few days more than everyone else).  Best of luck to you and PD!

By:

Commander Kyla.8524

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 03:58 AM

You all will be greatly missed, thanks for everything nyx and PD.

-Kaii Rose

By:

Commander Bears Man.4896

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 05:50 AM

U guys will be missed best of luck in everything

By:

Marcus Dairy.6802

Replied On: 02/26/2014 at 09:04 AM

Thanks for the well-wishes, it's much appreciated!  I wasn't here long, but I loved SoR.  Best of luck to you in the coming days.  Stay strong, be resilient, all will be well again.  Get together as a server community and focus on finding your fun.  The rest will fall into place.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

» Edited on: 2014-02-26 09:04:59

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved