Apr. 25, 2024
11:30 AM BST

Introducing [SORC] Sanctum of Rall Community Events

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 07/10/2013 at 02:42 PM

Greetings Everyone,

The Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community have converted one of their 5 rooms into SoR Community Events [SORC]. This guild is leveled up, buff enabled, and focused on allowing us to host Public Community Events focused around guild missions for all of those players who are left out of the mix. 

The way SORC works is that at the start of each event we will pass out invites to those that show up. By Accepting and Representing SORC we can then make sure that everyone that attends is eligable to receive Guild Commendations for their participation in the events. This is a temporary guild and all members get removed at the end of each event. This guild is only used for community events such as the Great Tyrian Adventure and the Guild Commendation Hunts.

I wanted to let you all know about our first of many to come Guild Commendation Hunts.

Guild Commendation Hunt Schedule:

• Saturdays @ 11PM Server: Hosted by Foghladha.2506
  • Sundays @ 11AM Server: Coming Soon
  • Mondays @ 4PM Server: Coming Soon
  • Tuesdays @ 6PM Server: Coming Sept 2013
  • Thursday @ 9AM Server: Coming Soon

Events begin at Swamplost Haven Waypoint [&BPcAAAA=]

We will be running Guild Bounties, Guild Rushes, Guild Challenge, and Guild Puzzles (soon). Each eligable person who has not completed the guild missions for each week will recieve 5 Guild Commendations, 8 Rare+ Items, 2 Gold for completing these events each week.

We plan to announce more runs in August and hope to have around 3 - 5 total events every week to help everyone on the server who wants to attend to get their weekly commendations. I will be working with my other commanders to fill those time slots.

Starting in September we will be launching the new Great Tyrian Adventure centered around the Guild Missions and be running people through them weekly on Tuesdays @ 6PM Server with prize giveaways at 8PM Server. 

This is open to everyone on Sanctum of Rall regardless of Guild Affiliation.

We do ask that we keep the voice communication on RaidCall: 5012 Family Friendly and Respectful.

Requirements:

• Must have 1 available guild slot for temporary invite & representation (durration of event)
  • Must have waypoints and the ability to travel.
  • Must be able to follow directions.

» Edited on: 2013-07-10 14:47:43

» Edited on: 2013-07-10 15:30:41

» Edited on: 2013-07-10 15:30:55

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Thracecius.8296
   Member of Power Of The Elements

Replied On: 07/11/2013 at 07:08 PM

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity for everyone on the server. Thank you, Benjamin Foghladha and Gaiscioch for putting this together for the server!

I hope to make it to some of these events soon.

-Belden Surestrike
GL Power Of The Elements

» Edited on: 2013-07-11 19:09:30

User submitted image

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 02/01/2015 at 08:45 AM

I am still trying to get help completing guild bounties for my own guild The Paladines, sigh.   If anyone ever wants to help us, let us  know we culd use the support.... ):

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/01/2015 at 10:12 AM

As a note this post is a year and a half old and out of date. We now run

Sat @ 11pm, Mon @ 5pm, Sat @ 10am pacific time and now include tequatl  in the events as well as wvw.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved