Apr. 20, 2024
12:19 AM BST

I Challenge You! Go Pink For October!

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 09/09/2014 at 02:07 PM

Hey Everyone,

As many of you know we have several Breast Cancer survivors on Sanctum of Rall, one of which just happens to be my ma GmaFog. The Gaiscioch started a tradition last year of going Pink for October to show our support and I wanted to see how many other guilds and players would like to join us this year. For the month of October I Challenge you to change your guild emblems pink, your armor pink, and show your support to the women who rock our server and bow down to nothing, not even cancer.

Gaiscioch will be pink. Will you?

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 09/09/2014 at 02:08 PM

Additionally be sure to participate in Pink Day in LA this year:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/community/events/Pink-Day-in-LA-Planning-Part-1/first#post4277280

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Jordan.1960

Replied On: 09/09/2014 at 03:11 PM

Be there or be square! #pinkoctober

By:

Commander sscripko.5387
   Member of Archangels Haven

Replied On: 09/09/2014 at 03:31 PM

The red commander tag coordinates with the Hot Pink dye. 

------

Archangels Haven [HALO] - WvW Command Team. Purchaser of the Golems. TS Administrator.

By:

Commander GmaFoghladha.1853
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/09/2014 at 04:39 PM

I'm all Smiles - Sure why not.  I like the Hot Pink Idea ;-)

Esther Foghladha

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 10/04/2014 at 10:37 PM

Alright Lads and Lasses Lets do it! Go Pink for October! Guild Leaders show your support by changing your main color to pink. Lets show the world we care.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 10/09/2014 at 09:53 AM

I encourage everyone to attend the Pink day in LA event as well. I have been helping the GW-EN crew for many years now and have known Barbie since Guild Wars I. This is a chance to play a game we all like and just by showing up you have a chance to win prizes either in-game or by listening to the GW-EN.com radio streams. All the money raised goes toward the Canadian Cancer Society and research will hopefully one day find a cure for the disease. I got involved with the event years ago because my own mother is a 18 year survivor of breast cancer. It effects so many people and not just the person who is suffering from the disease. Let's show everyone our support and just how much of a great community that we have here at SOR.

Feathers 

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved