Guild Bounties Or Other Events That All Guilds Need Help Getting Done On Sanctum Server
Moscow
Apr. 20, 2024
1:02 AM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 20, 2024
8:02 AM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 20, 2024
10:02 AM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 19, 2024
3:02 PM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 19, 2024
5:02 PM CDT
New York
Apr. 19, 2024
6:02 PM EDT
London
Apr. 19, 2024
11:02 PM BST

Guild Bounties Or Other Events That All Guilds Need Help Getting Done On Sanctum Server

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Posted On: 02/02/2015 at 12:00 AM

I Dark Sorcerer (GL of The Paladines [PROT] ) propose a joint venture with all guilds that need to get Guild Bounties or other events and are lacking the numbers to join together and help each other get them done as quickly as possible.  If anyone is interested in this venture, please send me mail telling when you want to start this so our less fortunate guilds can get these events done and make things more enjoyable for our guildies and our server Sanctum!

» Edited on: 2015-03-15 14:34:27

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/03/2015 at 09:00 AM

I'm down to help. My guild does them Sundays around 4pm eastern. We usually have around 10-12 ppl, maybe you guys can meet up with us, do ours, then do yours. Or if anyone else who wants in. I might have to work Sunday, not sure the time yet, but either way i could set it up so you could meet up with ecto. I'll talk to my guildies and see what they think. I'm quite sure we can figure something out to help. I've only done a few, but they're real quick. 2 guilds can do bounty and tracks super quick. 

» Edited on: 2015-02-03 12:00:55

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 04/01/2015 at 04:43 PM

I have one of my recruiters helping to organize Guild Bounties and once we have the number for our 3rd Tier 1 Bounty any guilds that want to join or need help getting them done let us  know.    We will be making this a regular event happening on all the time courtesy of The Paladines [PROT]! <GriN>

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved