London
Mar. 28, 2024
2:22 PM GMT

We demand OPEN APOLOGY

By:

WayNe.6981
   Member of Ground ZërO

Posted On: 08/24/2014 at 08:16 PM

Recently, a member of the war council accused us (Vic and Thaelas of Former Ground ZerO) of getting onto SOR ts and openly recruit ppl by offering gold.

1.This is a blatant accusation with no grounds for which it stands and is a direct insult to the effort as a guild we put in to help the SEA community.

2. We were only on SOR ts recently to chat with our friends, BECAUSE WE WERE ON SoR!!! AND WE STILL HAVE FRIENDS HERE!!! Did I mention, IMPS is a sister guild to us? perhaps that rings a bell to many of you? So do you expect us to sit tight and watch someone burn it to the ground? Instead here we are, accused of poaching. Accused of buying players, and ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED of downright being accused on simple rumors.

3. Ground ZerO no longer exists, not in SoR or JQ, we let the guild end as an SoR guild and most of its people were told to return back to the SoR community. Only the select few which were very core to our guild or expressed a wish to move were offered a place in the new guild, but no, we did not provide any funding for anyone of them, except for our very core people which number no more than 10.

4. Moscow has been with us since we were on DB, so there is no way we would "recruit, steal or poach" him. He was fed up. He was there with his good heart to help SOR, but only got hate mails/message after he moved. I am in no position to mention the reason why he needed to leave, but that reason or person is a known issue to some SOR ppl already, and there is no way moscow should take blame for moving.

It is pathetic that the SOR war council chose to "ask" us about a lie or something we didn't do, without any evidence at all. On top of that, it was on the good will of us coming to sort out some troubles for some of our friends here. To that we really question those that actually run the war council and DEMAND AN OPEN APOLOGY for the pure insult and lack of respect for not only what we have done here as a guild, but also coming into the TS to talk and help out our friends.

Legendary Vic
Thaelas Requiem
Licosa

» Edited on: 2014-08-24 20:16:50

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander houki.4173
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 08/24/2014 at 08:33 PM

On a side note, we wish to keep this civil, and not a "lets bash the OPS in!" thread. We are seriously unhappy of how some people in the war council so easily pointed a finger at us and said we are buying members from SoR to JQ. Did we seriously deserve any of this? More importantly, was this something you saw Ground Zero ever doing when they were still around? Were we not the same people when we left? Did we not try our best to help the SEA time slot? What did you guys have against us that would bring you to this conclusion? Yes we had some bumps and hurdles while we were in SoR, but did we not resolve them peacefully? I truly am saddened by this news. 

And even if we don't want drama, it will cause drama, if you do not want it, please, find out if the rumor is right before actually starting to point fingers, you guys are better than that.

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 08/24/2014 at 09:02 PM

I have nothing to hide from the community. I am the said War Council member. And I messaged Vic in the defense of our rebuilding community. There have been complaints, and I dealt with them. 

You are not on SoR. You jumped ship real fast to T1 when it was evident we were not returning. You can reach out to our community all you want, but you will never get an apology from me.  I did nothing wrong. I stood up for our community when concerns about trying to buy our members came to me. And I did not accuse. I asked respectfully about it. I could not get a respectful response  back.  And since then, your members have been on our TS impersonating myself and other members and spamming this website with hate mail, some also impersonating me. 

And you want me to apologize. Not happening. And if any SoR member wants the truth, come and ask me. We don't need this drama here. Go away Vic. 

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 08/24/2014 at 09:12 PM

Wait. You transferred off the server, returned to our server Teamspeak, were confronted about it, and now you're demanding an apology?

Ha. Ha ha ha. Hahahahahahaha.

Please let me know if any War Council members apologize so I can make sure to speak out against them next time we do War Council selections. 

Hey Zero: you were good guys, but let's be real. You abandoned this server. If you want to come back, that's one thing, but if you're just showing up on our Teamspeak to cause drama, you should get banned. Talk to your friends on Skype. Or maybe don't leave your friends behind in the first place.

What a joke.

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

By:

Commander othlos.4508

Replied On: 08/24/2014 at 09:52 PM

So let me get this straight, we politely asked you if your members were involved and you take offence and say that we accused you of this??? Then you lash our and accuse us of accusing you of whatever happened on OUR TS. So basically you did the accusing, and we politely and respectfully ask you about it. Sounds to me like someones carrying a little guilt. Oh by the way anything that happens on SOR TS no matter if its true or not we have the RIGHT to question anyone that comes on for visiting, even if you were on our server at one point. 

Oh and by the way..Moscow a leader on SOR who is suppose to be supporting our server just leaves without letting anyone know..kinda lame if you ask me. What a shame...people just can't see past the tier one kitten...The people on SOR are a family we don't need to be in tier one to have fun. Our members are gonna stay on SoR if they want..no gold that's offered is gonna change that.

So respectfully if you guys had anything at all to do with this, and I mean this without accusing you, I feel bad for you. If you didn't then fine but your the ones that owe our council and apology. Better yet you mess with one member you owe the entire server an apology. 

To karaoke you are my hero man <3

» Edited on: 2014-08-24 21:54:29

Officer of [FIRE]Chariot of Fire also known as ProteinBar

By:

Commander Peanut.3916
   Member of Disciples Of The New Order

Replied On: 08/24/2014 at 10:15 PM

Vic you obviously remember me, please forgive me for my grammatical errors. You could have approached what your trying to say in a nicer way an explain yourself why. One thing you shouldn't do is go to another's server and demand things it's not going to happen. It's like me going to school and demanding an A. Will it happen NO! As you said above is that you demanded an apology. That doesn't work, not in real life nor in a game. If you would've asked nicer we would. But again to go and demand something like that is wrong. It's been great living without drama on this server. When you left I thought to myself, it's not worth the drama anymore and the guild I'm in grew rapidly. And m happy for you and your guild. But that's besides the point. If you would like to talk to some old friends just pm in game, or like Timmy said just use skype or another teamspeak. 

An old friend 

Peanut

p.s. If you have any questions for me mail me and that goes for everyone on and off the server that is reading this  message.

Guild leader of ORDR and proud member of the Sanctum of Rall community!

By:

WayNe.6981
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 08/24/2014 at 11:03 PM

We are going to stop here as Fog investigated and clarified on FB.  Fog has apologized and so should we too for disrupting the community.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 11:11 AM

Greetings Everyone,

Time to do the ALS Ice Bucket challenge on this thread and put it to rest. Before we go and try this:

Lets step back and look at the bigger picture here. Yesterday someone decided to try to drive a wedge in Sanctum of Rall's community. They exploited A series of events that had already made tensions raw on Sanctum of Rall to try to start an all out war.

Yesterday a series of "Fake" people logged into TS and tried to mask themselves as other SOR community members trolling people, asking for money, and trying to buy people to transfer to JQ. One even went as far as to pretend to be Xivor himself. On top of that we had a few ZERO members visit the channel which just added more tensions to the mix.

Shortly thereafter I began receiving the following series of emails:

[Sanctum of Rall] Site Membership Request: Xivor the Great

Request From: Xivor.8754

Hello guys, my Name is Xaivor. Im a from [ICE], my attitude towards this server is perfect. Though I do
not know how to handle with rumors and accusing. Im also 15 years old and don't have ***** hair yet. If
there is any one that wants to help me solve this problem please contact me ingame at Xivor.8754. After
I went through some "Research" I found out that Sanctum of Rall is a trash server. And I want to be at
this Trash server, because why not. Meet up with people that dont know the 5th letter in the alphabet
is E, ask Peanut from RA, he thinks its F. Talking about Peanut, he informed me to move here for a bit,
because RA is establishing a core team right now, after been established they will move out to Blackgate,
because they are a sollide guild. They have already been offered money, so they will go, just cost them
so time, they will be gone before S3 though. Alright. What else did I found out when I joined the public
community teamspeak, aah y. Its not that great, stability sucks, people are aggrisive. Concluding this
server is perfect for trolls like me, Xaivor and Peanut.
Yours Sincerly,
Xaivor

Followed by:

[Sanctum of Rall] General: Possible Guild

Request From: Blade.3456

I have been scouting the server out for a while, comming down to the conclusion that my guild would like
to move in. We are a 25-40man team and field in EU and NA. We would like to receive money from the
Community. We are asking 10% transfer on our Roster size. Our current Roster is 55 Members, the current
price of transferring is 250 Gold, 55x250=13750/10= 1375 Gold. Anything welcome towards this Gold some
is welcome. Thnx alot and we will see you on the battlefield

Followed by:

[Sanctum of Rall] Feedback: Access Code sucks

Request From: Charles.4179

I tried to contact, cant get access code. **** this site, leaving the server with my guild. **** this ****.

And then by:

[Sanctum of Rall] Feedback: Access Code sucks

Request From: Hamster.1009

My leader reacted here aswell, tried to apply multiple times for the site, due to "High Traffic", rather
call you lazy, I cant apply. Left with my guild.

And Lastly:

[Sanctum of Rall] Feedback: Access Code

Request From: KittyCat.6489

Ive been send here by my guild leader. Cant get access due to stupid access code, don't really understand
this way. Anyway. Cya, my guild left to BG.

All 5 of these messages were sent by the same person. Based out of the Netherlands. I relayed this information to the war council and banned the IP from this site. And Xivor decided to approach ZERO about the people posing to be ZERO's in our teamspeak. When approached about the fake ZERO's they we're appalled at the accusation and posted this here thread. Vic admitted to being in our Teamspeak that very day so whoever this troll is was using that bad blood to fuel a fire.

Let's look at what we KNOW for certain. Someone out there is trying to take down Sanctum of Rall. This is your home, your family, your friends. They seek to drive a wedge between us. Now we on Sanctum of Rall are not so easy to break. How many of you remember the times when Gaiscioch was leaving Sanctum of Rall? 6 Times since Sanctum of Rall was born rumors have circulated about Gaiscioch leaving Sanctum of Rall. We're still here. They try to divide us but in the end they just unite us further. If you see someone you know behaving strangely on TS contact Xivor or Scripko. Imposters are making themselves known and someone out there seeks to take us down. It's up to us Rallians to prevent that and protect our family.

Sorry for hiding this post for a few hours I didn't want it to snowball while I flushed out all the available information for you. I do not believe Wayne (Legenday Vic) had anything to do with this trolling attempt. She is on the other side of the world from the person who did. I will investigate the IP's that Scriptko managed to log during yesterdays TeamSpeak raid and we'll get to the bottom of this and take necessary action to shut it down. You guys are my family and I know Scriptko and Xivor feel the same. We will do whatever is necessary to protect that family.

» Edited on: 2014-08-25 11:12:19

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Sekkerhund.3790
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 11:29 AM

Why are people still trying to troll SOR?  That's funny.  Pathetically funny, I'm puzzled as to why they waste their time on us.

By:

Commander Dharkon.6481

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 12:18 PM

Because we're a part of something that they aren't.

-Dharkon

By:

Commander timmyf.1490

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 12:49 PM

I saw the Xivor troll in Teamspeak and ran a geo IP search on it. (Netherlands). If you have trouble finding it in the logs, let me know, it's probably still in my browser history. Heck, it might still be on my clipboard. But I assume it's the same one as you have, Fog. :-)

---

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 12:50 PM

Yes, we've nailed down who the troll is. And we're taking actions accordingly.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Peanut.3916
   Member of Disciples Of The New Order

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 01:00 PM

BLACKGATE LOOOOLLLOOOOOLLLOOOOLLLOOOOL I will never go to that server ever in my life, plus everyone on this server knows I cant be bribed at all even gold, also who are you???? plus don't ever dis my friends nor my guild if you have a problem say it to my face not the forums!!!!!! Also you should get that looked at by your doctor. Im peanut and im staying on this server no matter what!!! if anyone wants to talk to me just send me a mail! Thanks

P.S Iam a terrible speller!

Guild leader of ORDR and proud member of the Sanctum of Rall community!

By:

Commander othlos.4508

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 01:02 PM

Thanks Fog for all your hard work!

Officer of [FIRE]Chariot of Fire also known as ProteinBar

By:

Commander timmyf.1490

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 01:07 PM

Peanut is a terrible speller. In fact, he was trying to name himself Pain Nut as a reference to his penchant for sado-masochism. He was so embarrassed about the spelling error that he just decided to go with it.

;-) Love ya, Peanut.

---

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 01:10 PM

Don't worry Peanut we love you even if you can't spell good. :)

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 08/25/2014 at 02:24 PM

The culprit behind the TS impersonations and the website spamming has been identified. Needless to say, some people have gone real low to drive this community through the mud. This is a testament that our community is POWERFUL, because only then would someone feel the effort to waste their time and resources is justified. 

If anything, after talking to others on TS yesterday and last night, this very situation has actually driven many of us closer, rather than further apart. There is nothing better to unite a group of people than a failed attempt to cause division. 

» Edited on: 2014-08-25 14:25:41

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 08/26/2014 at 02:54 AM

I am happy to see this discussion has been moved to our somewhat more private website, this is much better place for this then out there on FB.  I don't know all the details in this, but it sounds like it is being handled well.  To Fog and Xivor, thanks :) 

To our late night peoples on TS, if you do not have someone with a commander or leader tag and are being trolled... Look into the [EVIL] room, if I am there, I am in game and I invite you to ask me to come up into the BL TS with issues happening.  I can usually be found in game during SEA/OCX time zone during the week.

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander Bears Man.4896

Replied On: 08/27/2014 at 06:16 AM

» Edited on: 2014-08-27 06:19:31

By:

Commander Bears Man.4896

Replied On: 08/27/2014 at 06:21 AM

guys it was maybe a mistake I mean if they did something wrong it can be fixed

» Edited on: 2014-08-27 19:13:07

By:

Mitch the Fish.1947

Replied On: 08/30/2014 at 05:01 AM

An easy way to ensure that no one ever attempts to cause any problems in the SoR teamspeak any more is to ban them from our channels when ever they start recruiting.

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 08/30/2014 at 06:05 AM

Trust me, that has been done.  That was the result of the long conversation I had with ZERO/FOK's GL (which caused all the resulting drama of the spam emails to the SoR site and the impersonating leaders on our TS). 

With that, this situation is all over.  I am going to lock this thread, to bring official closure to all this.

» Edited on: 2014-08-30 16:09:30

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved