London
Apr. 19, 2024
2:19 AM BST

Hmmmmm thanks

By:

Commander Ranger Hussy.9523
   Member of Pro Power Players

Posted On: 08/28/2014 at 02:16 AM

Moving to SOR I had thought was one of the best decisions I had made for my guild, we moved here right after the implosion and it was great till we got to trying to contribute in WvW and then it was just the same as the server we had moved from. Took almost 3 weeks to get a ts channel made, another week to get me listed as the guild leader all the while running in eb in the pst frame mornings commanding, usually just 3 or 4 of us all with golems flipping and taking what we could.

Anyway what this is about I guess is the fact that I just tonight logged into the SOR ts, yeah it had been a couple of weeks since I had because we also have our own we use and with only 17 people left in my guild it's kind of hard to herd people to multiple voip places and low and behold, I'm back to starting over, No guild channel, no commander, no anything, like really.

It's hard enough with the mega guilds on SOR recruiting my people with promises of goodies and stuff but dam to even just poof our ts channel, all I have to say is thanks.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 03:14 AM

All you have to do is ask me. I have never seen you or heard from you, but I can have a channel made for you in mere minutes. I am in the AFK channel 24/7 when not online for the sole purpose of anyone needing to drop me a message. Feel free to look for (FIRE) Xivor, and send me a message in TS with the information for your guild and I will make it. 

The TS undergoes periodic maintenance. If a guild goes AWOL and we don't see members logging in and using their channel, the channel eventually gets deleted to clean up and eliminate excess channels. If you're was mistakenly deleted, then I apologize and can be easily fixes. 

I am always available for PM. I am accessible on this SoR site. pm me here. PM me in game. I have received messages from all three methods in the past for TS related concerns. And I do respond. I have never had anything from you though. Let me know, and I will get it fixed. 

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 03:37 AM

I have created your channel.  Myself or Sscripko will just have to be online when you are on our TS in order to give you Guild Leader rights over your channel.  

If you need a commander tag in-game, we can give that to you, too, but you actually have to be commanding on the battlefield on a somewhat regular basis to get a Commander tag in TS.  Everyone and their mother with 100g asks us for a Commander tag in TS, but then are never seen on the battlefield.  We don't want to just keep frivolously handing these out in TS, because already, I get asked all the time why x-player or y-player have a commander tag and are never ever seen commanding on the battlefield, and I have no answer for them!

By:

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 03:50 AM

thank you for replying, i have plenty of commander tags on my toons and soon to have to many although the colors will be handy, don't care one way or another if i get one in ts, it's just a icon, i still have my guild leader icon in ts so that didn't change, my guild mostly runs havoc so we tend to not draw crowds unless it's red and ty for getting the channel sorted out also

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 05:03 AM

anytime. My apologies for the way things have been going for you. We don't like anyone in our community feel like they are being left out, and if I've made mistakes in those regards, that I apologize. It definitely wasn't intentional.let me know if there's anything else that we can do for you, we want you to feel like you are an engaged part of this community at all times

By:

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 05:21 AM

things happen and i've made oops before, if there is anything PPP can do to help, holler

By:

Commander souldonkey.9534
   Member of Ascalonian Ghostbusters

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 08:01 AM

TIL there's a guild leader icon in TS...

- Charlie -
Guild Leader of Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] - an original SoR Guild - www.ectoguild.com
Current 80s - Arms Murphy (W)| Pumpsandabump (G)| Nicolas Rayge (R)| Karysta Raine (M)| Eiryn Blak (El)| Alexa Stoutcheste (T)| Billy The Kit (En)| Niteris (N)

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 08:58 AM

Yeah, it looks like a wing or something. There's a ton of different icons. I have a cookie! (I think to make fun of my gluten allergy.)

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

By:

Commander sscripko.5387
   Member of Archangels Haven

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 01:25 PM

Yes.  Your cookie icon is directly related to why I have a necro named Gluten McSwagPants.

------

Archangels Haven [HALO] - WvW Command Team. Purchaser of the Golems. TS Administrator.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved