London
Mar. 28, 2024
10:12 PM GMT

New (ish) player looking for a guild.

By:

Lyfeenz.5167

Posted On: 03/14/2013 at 01:57 PM

Greetings SoR ! 

I'm a returning player, who is looking for a fun group to experience all this game has to offer. My previous guild hopped around a bit while server transfers were free, but I've kinda lost touch with them, and decided to stay here. 

While not new to mmo's in any sense, I'll admit I don't know that much about this one. So be ready for a few dumb questions. I'm in my 30's and game primarily 6-10 server time as well as on the weekend, so I'd like to find a guild with similar playtimes. I would like to run PVE content as well as learn about and be a contributing player to WvW. I have no problem with using TS or it's ilk, but my new mod-mic has not arrived yet so it may be a few days before I can back into voice chat.

Let me know what y'all think. 

» Edited on: 2013-03-15 11:23:50

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 03/14/2013 at 02:20 PM

Welcome Lyfeenz! There are a lot of really great guilds on Sanctum of Rall. Feel free to also use the Guild Section of the site to narrow down the candidates around what you enjoy doing and when you play the most.

Regardless of what you decide your always welcome to hang out with the Gaiscioch. Our events and community is open to everyone and your welcome to hop into our RaidCall channel: 1101 and see whats up. The tag above your head is not important to us, what's important is that your having fun. Let me know if you ever have any questions. I look forward to seeing you out and about. Feel free to ping Ethan Foghladha or Benjamin Foghladha in game sometime. :)

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Thracecius.8296
   Member of Power Of The Elements

Replied On: 03/14/2013 at 11:24 PM

Welcome to the community, Lyfeenz! There are a lot of great folks on SoR, just listen to /mapchat and you can see, and that means there are great guilds as well.

As previously mentioned, if you peruse the list of guilds on this site you'll likely be able to find one that looks like a good fit, but if you're looking for a casual guild looking to grow that is "at home" in the Pacific Time zone, please consider checking out Power Of The Elements [POTE]. We are still small (about a dozen members), but we have a core of dedicated players from various backgrounds with various interests. We currently do mostly PvE/dungeon activities, but we hope to make a foray into the field of WvW in the future.

If you are interested, you can visit out website, http://gwpote.enjin.com, for more information, or seek me out in-game under the handle Thracecius.8296.

Happy Hunting!
-Belden Surestrike
POTE Guild Leader

User submitted image

By:

Codmando.7042
   Member of FragXperts

Replied On: 03/16/2013 at 12:21 PM

Hello Lyfeenz. I am Codmando from Frag Xperts. It is nice to learn you will stay with SoR and i think you will enjoy your decision.

As for my guild we are a smaller sized guild looking to gain new people to play with us. We are experienced but keep the guild fun, active, and entertaining. For how small we are we still have all the perks a big guild will have. Thus you get a smaller population count and met new people but also experience what the full guilds do. We also have vent and a commander for WvW. If you would like to ask anything else about us feel free to message me in-game and ill answer it for you.

With whatever guild you choose i hope you enjoy SoR and Guild Wars 2. Have a great day.

-Cod, Co-Leader and Commander for Frag Xperts

» Edited on: 2013-03-16 12:22:20

By:

Commander Balor.8405
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 03/17/2013 at 09:55 PM

Leader of Toy Soldiers of Rall and Community Event Leader for the Early Morning Crew across the server.

Glad to here your for the long haul. Sanctum of Rall server is glad your here.
If you like to join our ranks we even have temp ranks so you can test us out and even come and go as you please since you can have up to 5 guilds per Account. Hope to see you around.

» Edited on: 2013-03-17 21:56:48

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 12:46 PM

Welcome, Lyfeenz.    I am Dark Sorcerer GL of The  Paladines[PROT].   We are looking for more members who will represent the guild as much as possible.  Notice, I do not say 100%.   Some guilds require 100% representation we do not.  However, if you join, we expect at least 75% or more representation.  If you have multiple characters, we would prefer to have them represent as well however if you are in another guild we will take that into account.   We have had people join and decide not to represent and we are not welcoming any more leechers.   The  more members (individuals) the merrier.   We like to work as a group so if you need help ask in guild chat or message me, officer, or one of the helpers.   If you think this is the kind of guild you want to join, welcome to The Paladines' family! <GriN>

By:

Commander Peanut.3916
   Member of Disciples Of The New Order

Replied On: 09/02/2014 at 11:07 AM

my name is peanut and I'm from Rogue Agents, our guild is PvX and we have so much fun, were a zerg busting group here on the server, we do anything and everything this game has to offer for us. Let me know just pm or mail me. Take care! 

Guild leader of ORDR and proud member of the Sanctum of Rall community!

By:

Commander Jordan.1960

Replied On: 09/04/2014 at 06:49 AM

This thread is over a year old guys...

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved