London
Mar. 29, 2024
2:42 PM GMT

New player looking for a guild!

By:

Innovateex.5821
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 03/21/2014 at 11:11 AM

Hey all, Recently bought the game and looking to join a good guild on the server. If you think i might be a good fit let me know.

What im looking for:

WvW! Okay, I'm new to the game learning and leveling, so right now I'm probably pretty useless to the server but if I can find a good group of people that are willing to explain and train i'll be an asset pretty quick. 

About me:

Plenty of mmo experience from wow and its clones to aion and warhammer online. so I've have some wvw experience in other games.

Have ts3 and raid call, as well as a working mic.

currently interested in running thief or necro.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

WayNe.6981
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 03/22/2014 at 03:03 AM

Hi if u play in 7-10am server time welcome to join us.   Pls whisper any Ground Zero member.

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 03/23/2014 at 09:06 PM

Welcome to the Sanctum of Rall Innovateex!

SoR has a server wide TS3 and some guilds also you RC during events which they run which is usually open to the community.  If I may I would also like to invite you to participate in the SoR Community's many programs and events which can help you level faster and get you some nice extra loot to boot :)

By:

Commander Trekker.4531
   Member of Guardians of Shadow Pass

Replied On: 03/24/2014 at 11:24 PM

Guardians of Shadow Pass is currently working on growing our WvW strength. We are about 200 strong with people from all different time zones. we typically tend to have our largest numbers around 6pm server time.

My recommendation to you would be to hop on the BL's, follow commanders, meet people through the TS, and find the niche where you belong. After having run in WvW for the last couple months, i can tell you that no matter what guild you join, we all get along and work well together.

Welcome to the community!

By:

zybor.2389
   Member of Sinister Swarm

Replied On: 03/27/2014 at 09:18 AM

photo NewSwarm_zpsdb4e5244.png

GW2 chapter Leader: [ Dark Fate ]
- Focus: Organized PVP | Weekly Raid Groups | Social Activities | Multi-Gaming Community
- Region: NA Based PST/MST/CST/EST: Extremely Friendly to EU/Oceanic Time zones as well
- Server: Sanctum of Rall

For 14+ years now, our community has withstood the test of time. Founded upon a higher set of standards, we continuously strive to provide our members with the most complete and rewarding gaming experience. We have made many accomplishments, but what we value more than anything are the relationships that we have built within our community. We have gone beyond your typical guild experience and are more of a family. It is our basic principles and these friendships that bind us together. While games come and go, and so many of the "hardcore" guilds crumble around us, the Sinister Swarm remains eternal!

The Sinister Swarm is a multi-platform gaming community with 14+ years of gaming experience built into its tight-knit leadership. Through long hours and a great deal of dedication, the Sinister Swarm has grown into a well-respected and well-regarded community that has members still in it from the very beginning. The world "guild" no longer can describe what we have become over these years. We put the class back into gaming.

1999: Sinister Swarm’s original founding as SLAYER Clan for Team Fortress 2.
2000: Sinister Swarm moves to Everquest 1, our first MMO.
2002: Dark Age of Camelot, where we began our legacy spanning 8 years.
2005: Guild Wars, shedding blood conquering the battled fields.
2008: Age of Conan, having only spent a small time in Age of Conan, but our dedication was known server wide.
2008: Warhammer Online, once the Iron Rock guild of the week, Sinister Swarm was widely respected and feared alike during their reign.
2009: Aion, we moved on from Warhammer to Aion and continued our efforts.
2010: Global Agenda, Star Trek Online and World of Warcraft; with so many members and such a wide variety of tastes we spread our wings of dominance, we began not one but three branches of our interest in this year.
2011: Rift and Star Wars: The Old Republic, two promising new games, Rift a dynamic new game by Trion Worlds where we excuted both PVE and PVP dominance. And, Star Wars: The Old “Swarmpublic” which is currently still being played in wait for Guild Wars 2 release.
2012: TERA Online, not only the highest ranked gaming guild on the Jagged Coast server, but one of the most widely respected ones as well. Quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with server wide.  The birth of Neverwinter.
2012-XXXX: THE FUTURE. You are our future. With the Swarm Initiative invading Guild Wars 2 and many other games to come, we need strong and loyal members like you that can cultivate comradery, loyalty and friendships that will bind us together through the tough blood drenched days to come! World vs. World, structured PVP/PVE organized activities and more await us.

Here in the Swarm we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PvPers. Our main goal is to always have fun and meet new and interesting people. For our officers, it is both our duty and pleasure to help facilitate a positive and fun atmosphere for everyone, regardless of experience, rank or play style. We strictly refrain from engaging in open world debates/flaming, and instead choose to let our play speak for itself. Although reaching the top is important, we feel what really matters is how you get there. With hard work and commitment we can achieve anything, but at the end of the day it’s all about having fun, making friends and doing everything in our power to help our fellow Swarmers succeed. We expect that our members always demonstrate respect not only to our community, but to everyone in game. One of us represents all of us. Honor above all else.

14+ Years Gaming Experience.
Superb knowledge, understanding and passion for gaming.
Mature, Family Friendly and largely community-driven.
250+ Slot Ventrillo Server with 24/7 activity.
Dedicated, passionate leadership with a keen understanding of what is required to make guilds work and run smoothly on a large scale.
PvX, all walks of MMO life compacted and specialized within the Swarm!
Weekly Community Wide Swarm Events: PvE + PvP Tournaments, Contests, Social Activities and Challenges; this includes world events & dragon raids and so much more!
Zero Tolerance Policy

Join us: Sinister Swarm  Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrilo

Sinister Swarm recruitment video

» Edited on: 2014-03-27 09:19:22

» Edited on: 2014-03-27 09:20:31

» Edited on: 2014-03-27 09:25:21

By:

Wiselash.7615
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 03/27/2014 at 04:22 PM

Welcome in our SoR Community!

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 01:38 PM

Welcome Innovateex to SOR (Sanctum of Rall).    I am Dark Sorcerer GL of The  Paladines[PROT].   We are looking for more members who will represent the guild as much as possible.  Notice, I do not say 100%.   Some guilds require 100% representation we do not.  However, if you join, we expect at least 75% or more representation.  If you have multiple characters, we would prefer to have them represent as well however if you are in another guild we will take that into account.   We have had people join and decide not to represent and we are not welcoming any more leechers.   The  more members (individuals) the merrier.   We like to work as a group so if you need help ask in guild chat or message me, officer, or one of the helpers.   If you think this is the kind of guild you want to join, welcome to The Paladines' family! <GriN>

By:

Commander Bears Man.4896
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 04:48 PM

if u would to join [EDS] Elite Death Society this guild is a causal laid back guild (18+) looking for fun players we are on Sanctum Of Rall Server im only a veteran member if u would like to join us please Contact Nay Of The Ether.8913 in game

By:

Commander Peanut.3916
   Member of Disciples Of The New Order

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 05:09 PM

Hey welcome my name is peanut and I'm from Rogue Agents, our guild is PvX and we have so much fun, were a zerg busting group here on the server, we do anything and everything this game has to offer for us. Let me know just pm or mail me. Take care! 

Guild leader of ORDR and proud member of the Sanctum of Rall community!

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 05:57 PM

Ahhh, necrothreads.

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved