5:11 AM EDT
London
Mar. 29, 2024
9:11 AM GMT

Old Player Returning to GW2

By:

Commander Dawink.1039

Posted On: 12/24/2015 at 12:13 PM

Hello everyone, I played this game a few month after the release and really enjoyed it.  Kids, Work, and all the come with it has kept me away from gaming but I have returned now to at least get one gaming session a week in if not more.

Use to be with a smaller guild "Old Timers"  but they have since been disbanded.  Im currently looking for a new guild.  Mainly focused on WvWvW but with the occasional PVP mixed in.

Im casual seeing as I cant be on all the time.

Glad I have found this site seems that SoR is still active as ever and I look forward to meeting more people.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/25/2015 at 11:48 AM

Welcome back! OTG is a great group of people. Sadly I haven't seen them around in GW2 in a while. I hope your guild search goes well. The doors of Gaisicoch are always open to you if you need some people to hang out with in the meantime. See you on the battlefield!

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/29/2015 at 06:06 PM

WB to the game. We'll take all the soldiers we can get ATM on SoR. I hope this big change I've been hearing about happens soon, I'm finding myself in queue for ranked pvp more than in WvW some days.

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved