2:17 PM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
6:17 PM GMT

How about this? [WVW] [GSCH]XPOWER

By:

Commander cody.4132

Posted On: 12/27/2014 at 03:20 AM

Too bad, SF got their keep in EB before taking this picture within seconds...

But good job for whoever was with me at night and to the other commanders as well!!

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 12/27/2014 at 05:55 AM

My guildies were proud participants of your event.   Believe it or not a couple months ago, many of my guildies that where out there with all of us tonight would not have been caught in WvW.  Now I have them asking when the next time we are going out as a guild. ;)  Next big step is to get them to follow some of the other commanders when I am not online.  We are making progress, we might be in the bottom of the rank, but only we as a server can say when we are beat.  Great showing on reset night, we are still in first 12 hours after reset, and by a healthy lead.  We need to keep it up.

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved