Chapter 59: sPvP Solo is always fun (riding dirty)
Moscow
Mar. 29, 2024
1:41 AM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
9:41 AM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
11:41 AM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
3:41 PM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 28, 2024
5:41 PM CDT
New York
Mar. 28, 2024
6:41 PM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
10:41 PM GMT

Chapter 59: sPvP Solo is always fun (riding dirty)

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 09/16/2015 at 08:57 PM

Hi guys, gals and fellow quaggans!!!

Hope u like the song. i just cant stop thinking on luigi cart cosplay video when i listen to it xD

This is some pvp footage from August w Swordmaster build from Hollts

Hope u enjoy :D

---PLEASE WATCH IN HD ON YOUTUBE---

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 09/17/2015 at 10:28 PM

Nice vid like always! This build makes me want to re-roll a Warrior. I've seen Hollts footage with it, and it looks sooo fun! I use a variation of his and Rytlock's Mesmer boonshare build a lot when roaming with others, but use s/t or s/p over staff usually. Keep the vids coming man. Maybe you'll become the next YT sensation ;) 

BTW, have you heard the song Short Change Hero by The Heavy? How about Prodigy's Smack my Bi*** Up. That song would fit that build/playstyle nicely I think....

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved