Chapter 60, 61, 62!!! Triple Hit COMBO!!!
Moscow
Mar. 29, 2024
12:41 AM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
8:41 AM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
10:41 AM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
2:41 PM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 28, 2024
4:41 PM CDT
New York
Mar. 28, 2024
5:41 PM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
9:41 PM GMT

Chapter 60, 61, 62!!! Triple Hit COMBO!!!

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 09/21/2015 at 10:35 AM

Hi guys, gals, fellow quaggans and soon to be nearer mordrem creatures :D

So this weekend was hard!!! I stopped translating comics so i could edit some vids!!!

We had some great guild runs with VIG and the newbies and comebacks iwth freetoplay thingy

And some class changing fun also on September so far, using ranger and necro :P ive noticed im so rusty on guardian QQ thats for spammin warrior i guess

Anyways with this triple combo we have some:

Borderland Defense, Roaming and Chase!!

A Ranger intromision 

And some huge zerg fights with Tiff (Part 2 is coming this week dont worry)

Im really sorry for our Germans rallians, youtube blocked the vid on ya country, it seems Blind Guardian and Henri Macini is not legal to reproduce over there thru youtube, weird :P

---Please Watch in HD 720p---

Yes click on thy name o videoo :D

CHAPTER 60: Defense Roaming (Wrong World)

Chapter 61: Ranger IntroMission

Chapter 62: In the Batlefield (Part 1)

Cya in the battlefields :D

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved