Apr. 18, 2024
10:00 AM BST

Thank you

By:

Commander kittybock.5683
   Member of Primal Fury

Posted On: 08/11/2014 at 07:31 AM

Greetings,

I'd like to take a moment and thank the community of SOR for allowing us to be a part of your family for awhile.  Primal Fury came here to help out in WvW...met some great people and new friends.  We added some of your community to our ranks and grew with you, shared the battlefield.  The dynamic in WvW changed, as WvW often does, but we'd kept in contact with our home server Tarnished Coast.  The reason we'd originally left; the queues and being deluged with guilds, had cleared.  They actually needed folks in our playtime, again.  We'd decided to take the core group and head home....

My apologies for the rapid departure, but there were several reasons behind this, including the fact that while we loved all the members we'd garnered while on SOR, we would not feel right about trying to take a chunk of the community with us, when Sanctum of Rall so desperately needs players. 

A special thanks to GSCH, NICE, Halo, EG and Fire Guilds.  GSCH, kudos on what you have done for the community, via this website.  Moscow, Owl, Feathers & Findan, you will be missed.  If I've missed anyone, my apologies...too many to thank.   Transferring servers is part of the game and allows us to meet & greet many great folks, keep that in mind.  It is part of the adventure of GW2.

We wish you well on your engagements in World vs. World and should our paths cross, best of luck.   To Battle!

<3 

Kitty

Commander Kittaene
Guild Leader, Primal Fury

Commander Kittaene 80 Guard/ Kittaene 80 Warrior/ Kittybock 80 Ele/ Kittarnia 80 Ranger/ Kittienne 35 Mesmer

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Jordan.1960

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 08:20 AM

You probably won't have the opportunity given the Guild's active time zone, but look out for Digital Nemesis (DN) on BG, and best of luck!

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 09:12 AM

It was great sharing the battlefield with ya. Good luck and safe travels.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander TheGrimm.5624
   Member of The Murder Junkiesx

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 09:30 AM

It was great hunting with you Kitty. You guys were a very solid warband and will be missed. To me your command brought a good mix of banter when times were light and seriousness when it was time to focus and get things done. Wish you and yours the best of luck back on TC and as always till our paths cross again, good hunting!

Grimm

Envy the Madman his musings when Death comes to make Fools of us all.

The Murder Junkies
GW1/PoTBS/WAR/GW2/CU

By:

Commander kittybock.5683
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 09:42 AM

Thank you, all.  Yes, Jordan, we have encountered DN. 
Thanks again, Fog...I loved Commander on Deck.

Grimmy...  much <3 

Kitty

Commander Kittaene

Commander Kittaene 80 Guard/ Kittaene 80 Warrior/ Kittybock 80 Ele/ Kittarnia 80 Ranger/ Kittienne 35 Mesmer

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 10:20 AM

It was good while it lasted. Good luck in your future endeavors. 

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Commander Bears Man.4896
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 05:45 PM

I hope we can do events/guild missions together u rock Kitty <3

By:

Commander burialsoup.5612

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 06:01 PM

Good Luck,in the mass of blobs that tier 1 consist of.

» Edited on: 2014-08-11 18:02:11

By:

Commander othlos.4508

Replied On: 08/11/2014 at 06:21 PM

Good luck out there! 

Officer of [FIRE]Chariot of Fire also known as ProteinBar

By:

Commander findan.2439
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Replied On: 08/12/2014 at 12:43 AM

Kitty, you will be sorely missed around here hun. It was always a pleasure fighting the good fight with you and all of your crew and for me it just won't be the same without you here! I learned heaps from you and had barrels of fun during the the short time you were here and for that I will always be grateful. I wish you and your crew all the best back in TC and I do hope this isn't "goodbye" but rather "until we meet again" :)

Please keep in touch!

Good hunting :)

<3

~Fin

» Edited on: 2014-08-12 00:45:23

By:

Commander kittybock.5683
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 08/13/2014 at 09:15 AM

Fin,

Thanks for the kind words...there are some great people here that I'd love to take with me (yes, you are on that list), but those are the same folks that SOR needs to continue its rebuilding process.   Keep those GSCH zergs in line.

We will keep in touch. 

<3

Kitty

Commander Kittaene

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved