London
Apr. 23, 2024
4:17 PM BST

Something I have notice that other Servers do that we don't

By:

joviti.2410
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 09/19/2014 at 05:53 PM

What typically other servers do when taking a tower is that they will come and make it a point to kill the quartermaster and the workers so that an upgrade doesn't happen while they are take the tower or keep.  I have noticed that we are not consistent in doing this and at times an upgrade of walls or a fortify happens while we are in the process and it just throws everything off and is often twice as hard of an effort to take it. 

Sometimes it's difficult to know if an upgrade is happening if supply is between 100 and 1000 especially as defenders are draining supply to build siege.  Of course everyone usually knows if the keeps are 1700 you really don't need to kill them.  Could we maybe consider this when we take enemy keeps/towers?  Those NPCs are usually very easy to take down but missing them will surely be detrimental to the team/zerg.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 09/19/2014 at 06:21 PM

Yeah Quartermasters never get any love, I've lost count the number of times that the fast taking of camp has been spoiled by a quartermaster sitting beside the sidelines within the circle XD

By:

Commander abasedfear.6051

Replied On: 09/19/2014 at 10:21 PM

If the tower has any significant supply in it (enough to start an addition upgrade) definitely think about killing the quartermaster. Some defenders will start an upgrade just to deny supply. If it's close to getting a structural upgrade, it might pay to kill the workers, but it's only a problem if you're running with a havoc group. Zergs can just steamroll the tower and it won't matter anyway.

--
Q
Borne on the Sanctum of Rall.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved