2:16 AM EDT
London
Apr. 20, 2024
7:16 AM BST

Thanks from [EVIL]

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Posted On: 12/14/2014 at 06:53 PM

Last night was probably our guilds first fully successful take and hold of an enemy BL with of course the aid of a few randoms including but not limited to GSCH and FBB.  Boosted our moral for the night and helped us take and hold one full map.  We went out there with 7 members to start and a couple that came and went.  

I am expressing a thanks from all of us here to the rest of the community from my guild members on a formal level, and from a personal level I think this could be a turning point for some of my members to become slightly more active on the field.  

I am not boasting because quit honestly without Fog and SORC on the field keeping Kaineng busy, and the few others who where with us from around the SoR community, we probably would not have been as successful.  However to make sure my guildies know how proud I am of there accomplishments last night, I am posting a few pictures and soon to follow(if I can get the feed from another guild member), another Rainbow Golem Rush we did last night that was slightly improved upon from our last one.

Transparent Colored Golems FTW!!!

SF after [EVIL] did there evilness... if that's a word.

So after SF finally gave up and we where chasing ghosts, we decided it would be the perfect time to wreak havoc in EB.  [EVIL] did not approve of Kaineng owning SM. >:)  [EVIL]'s very first take of SM.

Again, thanks to all my members who came out, and thanks to all of SoR for offering us this chance to make a difference.  We are here for the long haul, get used to our antics.  ;)  Have fun out there.

» Edited on: 2014-12-17 03:02:00

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/14/2014 at 07:54 PM

It has been a blessing to take the field with you and EVIL. Keep it up guys you're a godsend. Any day you're out there I know is going to be a good day. Or at least a more colorful day :D

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 12/15/2014 at 05:54 AM

SMC is addictive, youre always wanting more!

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/15/2014 at 10:32 AM

GJ and glad you're planning on keeping SoR your home. Great to see all you stubborn people like me ;) If we keep it up, we'll be off the bottom. I have an app on my cell that has real time updates to our wvw maps and I find myself peeking at it a lot lately. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/15/2014 at 12:17 PM

The great thing now is that we've hit the bottom. Anything we do from here is on us. There is nowhere to go but up. I can't tell you how much of a breath of fresh air there is out there. People are no longer referring to us as a "non-WvW" guild. Every single person that is out there at any time in this week is appreciated and welcome with the community at large and thats something i've searched for on this server since it went live. Now is the time when we can shine without people trying to label us or make themselves seem better or more devoted than someone else. We don't see the people using others as stepping stones to boost their own commitments. We're in this together. Whether you have 1 hour to help or 50. Every single player makes a difference out there. 

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Sekkerhund.3790
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/15/2014 at 02:53 PM

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 12/15/2014 at 03:32 PM

Nice!

By:

Commander socialbudderfly.5970

Replied On: 12/15/2014 at 11:52 PM

I am so proud of my guild members who are willing to go out and even give wvw a try and end up enjoying their time out there with us. Even for me, who has not done wvw since the early days of gw2 release, have found a lot of joy going out there and just having good old fun while still being serious in the aspects of wvw.

I am hoping to make our guild's Rainbow Golem Rush a Saturday night special for WvW and all those who want to join us for this fantastic parade is more than welcome. 

Devilzprayer|Devilzsorrow|Dr Prayer|Lyrium Moonfeather

Guild Leader and Founder of Devilz Prayer [EVIL]

By:

Commander Sekkerhund.3790
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/16/2014 at 03:26 AM

That's what I've been trying to get across to folks in my other posts:  Just go have fun.  It doesn't matter how, just have fun doing it.  When players treat their game-play like its a job and time is money, then expect equal efforts from other players, that's when problems start to happen.  Its OK to play hardcore, just have to treat it as having fun for the time you spend doing it:  "We came, we owned all that we saw, we left their orphans in tears."  ;)

» Edited on: 2014-12-16 03:27:47

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 12/21/2014 at 06:29 PM

Our EVIL doings last evening again...  Hope this EBG thing doesn't wear off on us too much... :p  New Commander tagged up for [EVIL] last night as well.  Started with the taking of SM when no one was looking and worked our way southeast then finally closed in on Kaineng... Unfortunately our steam ran out on the defenses of Kaineng, but another day will will be strong enough, and EVIL enough to rip through them.  Good Job all.

» Edited on: 2014-12-21 18:35:27

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander socialbudderfly.5970

Replied On: 12/21/2014 at 06:33 PM

EB should always be that pretty shade of Red.. I mean.. Is it not just pretty? After all our EVIL doings, we did a good job of severely pissing off Kaineg and demoralizing SF... I call that a job well done! And a job well done to Fog who kept Kaineg busy that night.. you guys severely pissing Kaineg off as well.

Devilzprayer|Devilzsorrow|Dr Prayer|Lyrium Moonfeather

Guild Leader and Founder of Devilz Prayer [EVIL]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved