London
Apr. 19, 2024
11:08 AM BST

SoR freaking rocks!

By:

Commander Sekkerhund.3790
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 03/14/2015 at 01:03 AM

I just wanted to throw up a quick ***ING GREAT JOB to everyone, for stepping up to the challenge of Prime Time Reset Night against a really, REALLY tough match-up.  I'm pretty sure that they figured they would both focus on SoR right out of the gate and run us back to PvE and then just focus on each other and we definitely showed them the error of thinking that SoR would be a pushover this week.  We frustrated the kitten out of some of their best commanders earlier tonight.  :D

So regardless of how the rest of the week goes, I think that we definitely sent the message that we'd have wanted to, if we were ever placed in this situation.

Its a privilege fighting alongside all of you.

» Edited on: 2015-03-14 01:04:18

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

meanddubby.3471

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 04:20 AM

I concur. There were some tough run ins, but we gave them a run for their money and sent the message that we are a force to be reckoned with. I was only on home BL running defense with Smitty, but watching the PPT it was obvious that we were everywhere and had no intention of laying down or hiding. 

It was the first reset night I've personally run in ages, and it was the best one I've had. I look forward to the rest of the week. 

» Edited on: 2015-03-14 04:21:03

By:

Commander MichaelESmith.6097

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 06:14 AM

I am so proud of everything we have accomplished and how far we have come.  We don't need to buy guilds to help us grow, we simply attract the best because we rock.  When reset happened and we saw the 1.5% chance of this match up appear, there was a collective groan.  We're we ready?  It didn't matter.  We faced them had on and gave the hell. 

We make Oldroar Rall proud of how we fight.  Let's keep raising hell and taking names

For SoR!

#SwagdomOfRall2015

Your friendly neighborhood Smitty here!
Sif Ellisdottir - Gaiscioch [GSCH]
Maelgwyn Gryffud - Gaiscioch [GSCH]

By:

Krustydog.3072

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 07:41 AM

When our tunes are old and grey this will be one of those things they talk about while playing bingo at the old soldiers home, "Remember when them kittenes gave us a 1.5% chance to win?"

By:

Commander kingxcon.5607
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 08:56 AM

Stfu guys it's all me! 

Ehem don't forget to bring your HUMOR here!

Great job all. I hope no drama will occurs. I'm avoiding that. That's why I don't go to sor TS because I'm bad lol. But seriously.

By:

Commander sscripko.5387
   Member of Archangels Haven

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 10:29 AM

It was a wonderful reset night (even if I couldn't get in and help Smitty on home bl when he called for it, darned queue). My bags were full so many times.

------

Archangels Haven [HALO] - WvW Command Team. Purchaser of the Golems. TS Administrator.

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 12:38 PM

Some very tough fights but the match ups seem about equal and is it just me or did both of these guys avoid open field fights ? I did see one CD guild last night that maintained a fairly big zerg and moved as a unit. They gave no quarter and waited for you to screw up or commit to a place they wanted you to attack at. This is the group we need to continue to hit and shake up as they seem to be CD's back bone and main driving force. I can't recall the guild tag, does anyone else remember ?

Last night was a ton of fun though !

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 01:13 PM

i love u all guys!!! great fights and honor fighting along ya alll!!!! we kinda love going a lonely map and keeping zergs busies :P

im trying hard to get ma cc tag hope to have it soon and be more helpfull

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Lakshmi.5941

Replied On: 03/14/2015 at 05:38 PM

@Greyfeathers, are you thinking of [nors]?  Those guys looked like they had a tight crew last night.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved