London
Apr. 19, 2024
12:26 AM BST

Switching up W vs W events and times

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Posted On: 06/24/2015 at 08:07 AM

As a few folks already know I am a retired disabled veteran and I compete nationally doing competition archery which effects much of my gaming time. I will have more time here in the next month or so and have already adjusted my Free lancer event so that mine and Leslie's events will be back to back to ensure more gaming time and a commanders presence on Sunday evenings. I'm hoping the back to back events will help by keeping a presence in W vs W for a longer amount of time.

Is there an afternoon event or group that would like to do the same during the week ? As time permits I will also add another event during the week but would like to either help aid an existing event which will be taking place where I defend our borderlands while another group is out attacking or where I can help assist any on-going raids. Just trying to help co-ordinate activities as best as I'm able. If there is a guild group or event that might fit the bill here let me know and I'll see what I can do. If I can't find a regular event that might work for this I'll try to find a space where a commanders presence would be needed. Suggestions for the later would also be appreciated. 

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved