London
Apr. 23, 2024
1:25 PM BST

Seige Placement - WvW Borderlands

By:

joviti.2410
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 12/16/2014 at 04:43 PM

This video is a little outdated but it's still a good guide that I found on youtube a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgoTT3yWSXw#t=140

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 06:28 AM

Thanks for posting, ive watched that one, but Im sure others haven't. Eko posted some screen shots of some good spots last wvw tourney on the forums here, def worth a look at also. Always good to refresh my memory though. Watch some Yaks Bend bids, they're known to be siege humping masters. Which ppl in their tier whine about, but IMO they're smart. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 07:28 AM

Somebody on SoR made a huge effort to put together a big training playlist that includes siege placement videos from a guy on SFR named Catalin. It's pretty good, you should check it out. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCMFH2rECF1hDwLZ8kSQmeXhX15L6YFeb

(slinks away)

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 07:59 AM

Wow, that's quite a playlist..thanks for sharing 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev

By:

Commander timmyf.1490

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 08:40 AM

No problem. It took a long time to make (especially since I recorded about half of the videos in there myself) and it hardly got noticed. I figured I'd link it again just in case.

Even though we've transferred, I'll leave the playlist up in case you guys decide it's useful in the future. Do with it what you like. (And if it needs adjustments or something, like removing a video because TS verification procedures change or something, just let me know. I'll update it.)

---

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 10:36 AM

Karaoke, Thanks for video links.  I had just sent Fog a message the other day asking if he remembered the Ccoms set up video.  I should have guessed it came from you. ;)  Good luck with your move, hope you guys find what you are looking for out there.

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander Sess.2785

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 10:37 AM

Thanks for sharing the playlist.  I always wondered where the hidey spots were in bay. 

Thoi

By:

Commander timmyf.1490

Replied On: 12/18/2014 at 12:19 PM

Yeah, no problem guys. We still all have a soft spot in our hearts for SoR. All the new videos and stuff I do will be public, so just subscribe to our Youtube if you want to get the new stuff. Good luck out there.

---

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/19/2014 at 08:28 AM

Here's links to those siege placement pics Eko posted a few months ago...

http://www.sanctumofrall.com/discussion/sor_wvw_tactics/post_45943.html

http://www.sanctumofrall.com/discussion/sor_wvw_tactics/post_45864.html

Maybe we could get a "all things" WvW tactics thread going? Make it a sticky at the top of WvW forums section or something. Make it easy for new members/WvW players and we all could dump helpful vids, websites, guides ect. that we have come across...Training the new players would help us all as a server in the long run. I'd help any way I can, and sure others would.  

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved