London
Mar. 28, 2024
10:49 PM GMT

Small Guilds Bounty Mission

By:

Codmando.7042
   Member of FragXperts

Posted On: 03/16/2013 at 09:56 AM

Hello i am Cod Co-Leader of Frag Xperts. We would like to invite any small guilds or just anyone in general to join us sakittenay night 3/16 during server reset at Cornicopia Fields Waypoint in Gendarran fields for Guild Bounty missions. We do not know what tier or how many we are doing until we see our total numbers. This invitation though is mainly directed towards smaller guilds wanting to join in on these fun events but lack the numbers or upgrades to do so. If you are in a bigger guild and just want to come help feel free to join. As i said we will be meeting at Cornicopia Fields Waypoint in Gendarran Fields. Thank you and have a great day.

-Cod, Co-Leader and Commander for Frag Xperts

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Codmando.7042
   Member of FragXperts

Replied On: 03/16/2013 at 10:58 AM

Currently Postponed until further notice.

By:

Codmando.7042
   Member of FragXperts

Replied On: 03/16/2013 at 01:09 PM

Back on for original time

By:

Commander Adoh.3094
   Member of Thala Hen Faer

Replied On: 03/17/2013 at 02:13 PM

You mention in your post that if a 'guild lacks the upgrades do do so'. If a guild doesn't have the upgrade do do a guild mission, then I wonder what is the benefit in participating with another guild in a guild mission? Especially if they are not/unable to join your guild to receive the rewards for completing a guild mission?

This has been, and still is a major complaint on the guild missions and their relation towards small guilds.

On the other hand, thanks for setting events like these up for those that can/want to participate in them.

By:

Commander Golden.5726

Replied On: 03/19/2013 at 11:08 PM

Anyone is capable of joining a guild temporarily for a guild mission, if for no other reason than to kill a bounty for the weekly chest and commendations. Personally it is a great idea to help all members of SoR gear out with the best equipment available. My guild [icon] does something similiar, on tuesday and thursday nights, willing to invite anyone for that short period to help with commendations. just whisper or mail me in game if you would like to participate :D

They are to our left, to our right. They are in front of us, and behind us. They cannot get away this time!

By:

Commander Balor.8405
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 03/21/2013 at 09:24 AM

How about helping guilds out who have the Guild Bounty but not the #s for the Guild Merits>??

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 11/30/2014 at 11:39 PM

Balor, I have been asking for Sanctum of Rall support for my guild The Paladines(PROT).  However, since my members come on different times of the day it has been really hard to complete Guild Bounties.  I just want to get them done so I can start doing other upgrades and give my guildies more activities since this is what they want and have not gotten it.   I have only been able to get one Guild Bounty done and the other ones I tried failed not because we did not have strong enough players because the time ran out trying to find the Bosses to kill and this has been very frustrating for my guild and myself ):

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved