London
Apr. 19, 2024
8:48 PM BST

Savage Disharmony [DOA] - Looking for WvW Players

By:

Commander HellbillyVic.3791
   Member of Savage Disharmony

Posted On: 08/13/2014 at 03:55 PM

Hey all some of you have met me ingame, some of you have no idea who I am, some of you might remember me from Kaineng. We have come to SoR to begin anew, a fresh start, in a friendly community which is active in making steps forward in improving the server. 

About us;

We are Savage Disharmony, ex-Hardluck Heroes members from Kaineng, we rely on personal skill over numbers, we are the kind of guild that can take a 15 man group run it into a 40 man blob and walk away with heavier bags. We focus mainly on fights, but will play the ppt game to get better fights. I myself have, as some have said "more hours commanding than most people have ingame." We run two styles of groups, the general GWEN Meta, which, is fun and all, but our favorite way to run is the "bring what you roam with" style. Which, you half to see to believe how much fun it is. What we really are, is a roaming guild who decided to run the GWEN zerg busting meta one night, and realized, "Oh wow, this is easy." And the bags havent stopped since.

What we are looking for;

We are looking for all players of any skill level to join us, we can train you howto play almost any class effectively. Most of us can explain classes down to what traits do what, were not gonna force you to play a certain build, its more of a "okay, this is what we run, and this is why." We encourage you to improve builds to better facilitate your play style.

Currently we are looking for;

• Guardian: High
  • Warrior: High
  • Elementalist: High
  • Necromancer: High
  • Mesmer: Medium
  • Thief: Medium
  • Engineer: Medium
  • Ranger: Low. Very low.

Final words.... As I have told some of you, we get things done, and we have a ton of fun doing it. This is a mature guild, with mature jokes, and mature call outs, if your feelings get hurt easily, and don't take criticism well, this might not be the guild for you. We hope to see all of you out on the field, don't be afraid to ask us any questions you may have.

<3 Tex

Driver for Savage Disharmony [DOA] - Sanctum of Rubs...Rall.. Sanctum of Rall!

W: Texas Headhunter | Eng: Little Krit | Teef: Texas Scrubhunter | Guardian: Texas Danger | Ele: Texas Flamewalker

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander burialsoup.5612

Replied On: 08/13/2014 at 04:21 PM

what timezone?

By:

Commander HellbillyVic.3791
   Member of Savage Disharmony

Replied On: 08/13/2014 at 07:04 PM

Late NA/OCX primarily - and on Mon/Tues primetime into OCX.

» Edited on: 2014-08-13 22:13:21

Driver for Savage Disharmony [DOA] - Sanctum of Rubs...Rall.. Sanctum of Rall!

W: Texas Headhunter | Eng: Little Krit | Teef: Texas Scrubhunter | Guardian: Texas Danger | Ele: Texas Flamewalker

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved