London
Mar. 29, 2024
1:23 AM GMT

Looking for a new guild to call home

By:

Swoll.9827

Posted On: 02/12/2015 at 08:36 PM

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Phil, but everyone calls me Swoll 

I've been playing GW2 since beta, and SoR has been my home since head start. After hearing about the new expansion I got the itch to patch and start playing again, almost a year since I last logged in. A couple days later I had my fiance make a new thief for me to level and I remembered why  I loved this game! 

I now have 5 level 80 toons counting my fiance's thief, my first and main guardian, then a ranger, Mesmer, and an engineer. Leveled all crafting professions and completed 2 100% world maps with over 1400 hours of solo play  thought it was time to  reach out and find a new guild to call home.

My old guild doesn't play anymore, and I'd love to join a new guild and help add to the SoR community. I like to run dungeons and FotM also wvw, but most of time has been solo, so I've leveled alts and just roam around Tyria.

If any guilds out there want a experienced player give me a shout!

I'm located in Oklahoma City and have flexible hours, but mostly play in the evening. I'm a field engineer for Varian Medical Systems and will sometimes log in when I'm not on site. Smaller guilds with a good feeling of comradery appeals the most to me.

I look forward to helping out the community and participating in any events :-) 

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 02/13/2015 at 12:30 AM

Swoll, I will extend you an invite to [EVIL].  We are a small Council style guild with a dedicated core group that can get almost anything done in the game.  We tend to be more of an evening/night guild and can range from 0 members on during morning hours to sometimes 20-25 members on the evenings of each weekends.  We are a 100% rep guild, however everyone is free to come and go and even come back whenever they would like.  Saturdays are our Guild events nights where we run the normal challenges, rush, bounty and after that I(normally) or another person within the guild will lead an hour or more in WvW.  I run the WvW of the guild, Metas, and I am the spokesman/diplomat of the guild, but one of my counter parts is heavily into dungeons, and a couple of my officers here enjoy and run fractals up to level 50.  

[EVIL] is your hardcore, but casual guild, when we team up, stuff gets done, but mostly we enjoy the social aspect of the guild the most.

You are welcome to join and check it out, if its not for you at least we can say we have met and killed stuff together. :)

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander souldonkey.9534
   Member of Ascalonian Ghostbusters

Replied On: 02/19/2015 at 02:20 PM

The Ascalonian Ghostbusters would love to have you if you're interested. We're a very casual guild that focuses mainly on PvE and sPvP, but we do jump into the WvW Mist War from time to time as well. We are NOT a 100% rep guild (some people prefer one over the other so I figured I'd mention that), our mission nights are also currently Saturdays, and we love to run dungeons and fractals as well as any current PvE world content such as the Living Story or zones like the Silverwastes. 

As I mentioned, we are extremely casual and laid back. Much like EVIL, we operate under a come as you please, stay as long as you like philosophy. If you think you might be interested your best bet for more info on us would be www.ectoguild.com (click join to fill out our recruitment form) or www.reddit.com/r/ECTO. As an aside, I've run into members of EVIL several times in the game, specially during our mission nights which happen to overlap theirs, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Whether you decide on ECTO, EVIL, or any number of other amazing SoR guilds I think you'll be happy with the community you choose. We've got some great guilds on our server. Good luck in your search!

» Edited on: 2015-02-19 14:22:06

- Charlie -
Guild Leader of Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] - an original SoR Guild - www.ectoguild.com
Current 80s - Arms Murphy (W)| Pumpsandabump (G)| Nicolas Rayge (R)| Karysta Raine (M)| Eiryn Blak (El)| Alexa Stoutcheste (T)| Billy The Kit (En)| Niteris (N)

By:

Ringoblood.2480

Replied On: 02/20/2015 at 12:25 AM

Hey bro, Here is some info for my guild, if interested check out our website: www.sinisterswarm.com

If you’re coming back to GW2, join the community that never left!

Sinister Swarm – a mature, Family Friendly, multi-gaming community – has been here since beta and remains an active, integral part of the GW2 legacy! Our leaders know the game and are skilled & efficient in WvW, PvE and PvP. Our members are like family, always willing to help and welcome like-minded players of all levels. So wether you’re brand new to the game or have been here since beta, there’s a place for you here!

We offer a full line up of activities each week, in addition to community-wide events, Ventrillo and forums. Our structure is built on honor and respect. Our commitment to those values is why we’ve succeeded when so many others have fallen by the wayside. We’ve been around for over 15 years, so clearly we are doing something right! Interested?

Check us out and see why we fill a niche in the gaming world few others can match:

www.SinisterSwarm.com
(Must be 18 or over, or have a parent/guardian join with you.)

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved