London
Apr. 23, 2024
8:42 PM BST

Bronze-tier GvG Community

By:

adrielle.2109

Posted On: 02/23/2015 at 01:37 PM

Hey Sanctum of Rall!

Myself and some guilds from across the bottom tier servers are seeking to create a list of guilds interested in GvG, with the hopes of facilitating easier match-making during the week, occasional tournament events (more on that below), and even GvG's with higher tiers via EotM. If GvG is something your guild currently does, is interested in trying, or even would just want to spectate, please get in touch with us (10v10 format and above)! We're also looking for motivated individuals to join us behind the scenes to organize, put on events, record, commentate, publicize, etc.!

Hopefully, this list will be a starting platform for us to organize the very first Bottom-feeder League Spring GvG Invitational - a bracket style tournament event allowing same-server guilds to fight each other, determine a winner, and then send finalists to fight cross-server and compete for The Best in Bronze title.

Anyway, if you are interested, please provide the account name of your guild leader and WvW driver (if different than leader) and the #'s that you typically can field (i.e. 15v15, 12v12, etc.) Hoping to hear from some of you so that we may build a respectable and thriving GvG community here on the lower tiers!

Always and Forever,
Zeeb Rah (of VOX, Devona's Rest) http://www.enjin.com/profile/7573734
Kyle Finnegan (of Borlis Pass) http://www.enjin.com/profile/4416402

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander lanfear.9802
   Member of Spectral Legion Gaming

Replied On: 02/24/2015 at 10:33 AM

[Aco] is trying to get a roster together, but I'm not the one organizing that. I'll see if one of the people planning this can contact you.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/24/2015 at 12:27 PM

Gaiscioch has some interest in these areas but we're more interested in the GvG ladder coming with the expansion. The open field stuff atm takes away from our making progress on the field. It's the same reason we don't EOTM. Right now 100% of our attention is devoted to recovering from our split after our T1 days and we are throwing everything we got at keeping the PPT as high as possible. Perhaps once we get comfortably into T6 we can ease up but right now we just don't want to waste time and hurt SOR on the PPT front. Best of luck to all who do participate though. This sounds pretty cool :)

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

adrielle.2109

Replied On: 02/25/2015 at 06:12 AM

Lanfear, that would be great. Please have the person organizing your roster message me here or in-game (adrielle.2109).

Foghladha, unfortunately from what I have read, the ladder changes coming to the expansion will not be GvG oriented. More so just an extension of the current PvP system mixed with small-scale WvW. You can read more about it here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stronghold

I understand your hesitation about taking away from SOR's PPT though. And, even if [GSCH] doesn't particpate in our regular GvG community, I might hit you up when it's time for the Bottom-feeder Tourney to see if you'd like to represent SOR.

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/25/2015 at 07:57 PM

If anyone needs a ringer on SoR, contact me. I'd love to get in on this and represent, but ecto has prob 10-15 who wvw and at least 1/4 are new to wvw. Hopefully in the next couple months that will change...

Thanks for stopping by Adrielle, you make a great ambassador. See you in the field or OS. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved