May. 06, 2024
10:38 PM BST

Kaineng Surging

By:

Mikayah.3170
   Member of Ethereal Guardians

Posted On: 09/24/2014 at 09:29 AM

Just a note to everyone, see below...

It has been similar to this most of the day, and if they are able to keep up this kind of pressure during the overnight and early morning hours, they could potentially catch us before reset. I know a lot of folks are at work right now - myself included - so I just wanted to point this out.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

GamesRme.3690
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/24/2014 at 10:43 AM

Watching from work too . . . .  cheering for team SoR!  I'll be there when I get home tonight, just short of 10 hours from now.   LOVE this team !!

Ellessar Sidhe

“Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. ”
Chief Seattle

By:

Commander irishrose.9580
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/24/2014 at 11:19 AM

looks much better right now at 11:18 Pacific time.  We are at over 300ppt, they are down in the 200's. 

Kaytlin

By:

Mikayah.3170

Replied On: 09/24/2014 at 11:30 AM

Yeah, things have certainly improved over the last hour. Still, worth watching, I would hate to be caught unaware, similar to the way we rushed up on GoM last week!

Thanks to all who are online know fighting us back into the top slot for the tick.

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 09/24/2014 at 11:44 AM

Kaineng is just really strong in those hours. This has happened to us before. We had a tick as low as 35 PPT. Same thing will probably happen again every night this week, sadly.

I wish I could pull an all-nighter to help defend, but I do the 9-5 thing, so it's not really an option for me. We just need to do what we can when we have the numbers on them.

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

By:

Mikayah.3170

Replied On: 09/24/2014 at 01:27 PM

I totally get your point, Karaoke. I brought this up because I know many folks that turned out for last week (myself included) have taken it a bit easier this week in preparation for what will likely be a hard fought campaign next week. My 9-5 often becomes 6:30AM-8:45PM, as it was yesterday, so aside from posting notes on here, there is not much more that I can do at the moment, either.

My initial message was perhaps mostly for folks like myself, who might want to consider giving a bit of time tonight and tomorrow to ensure that we finish strong, rather than assume our ridiculous lead from the first two days will easily carry us to the end. 

By:

Coldin.2840

Replied On: 09/24/2014 at 02:36 PM

It's worth keeping an eye on. We should be pretty good at keeping first, but always good to make sure we maintain a healthy lead in such a matchup.

By:

Mikayah.3170

Replied On: 09/25/2014 at 01:49 PM

Please disregard my previous concern...

By:

Commander abasedfear.6051

Replied On: 09/25/2014 at 04:14 PM

I think we're at the point where both worlds are giving up. KN is too far behind to win the match, and even AR would have a hard time of making up their 25k to 2nd, since they'd need 245 ppt more than KN for the last 104 ticks (26 hours).

--
Q
Borne on the Sanctum of Rall.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved