Massively.com: Jukebox Heroes: Top 40 MMO themes, #30-21

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 03/04/2014 at 05:00 PM

News from: Massively.com

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

GW2
We're back with our second part of our Top 40 MMO main themes countdown, this time digging into the middle of the pack. To repeat my self-imposed rules for this list: I limited myself to just one theme from a particular title, even if there were multiple themes in a game. Entries had to be a main theme or the closest equivalent of that; they had to be from MMOs, not from MOBAs; and I had to divorce my weighting of the track itself from the popularity of and my experience with that game. So there were no points added or subtracted based on my love of the game; I'm counting down the best music, period.

If you missed the first part, check out themes #40-31. Otherwise, hit that continue button and get listening already!

Continue reading Jukebox Heroes: Top 40 MMO themes, #30-21

MassivelyJukebox Heroes: Top 40 MMO themes, #30-21 originally appeared on Massively on Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read More at: Massively.com

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved