9:39 AM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
1:39 PM GMT

hello everyone

By:

Commander destoyer of lives.7963

Posted On: 12/31/2014 at 02:44 PM

hello my friends, some may remember me and some may not but I wanted to hop on and say I miss you all. I see your all fighting hard and am glad to see this I hope you beat down kain. I hope also you all have had a great year and hope you all have a great 2015 in game and RL. I miss the times on SoR where we ran neck and neck had a blast, especially on reset nights (scripko and halo where always a blast that night lol). im glad there is some stability and drama gone from the server. have a good one and may your inventories always be full.

always rooting for you guys

` Southern Superman aka moscow

The Southern Superman AKA the Moscow Mauler....SoR superstar and one of the leaders of IMPS.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 12/31/2014 at 07:55 PM

Happy New Year! =)

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 01/01/2015 at 05:45 AM

Thanks! And happy new year! Any resolutions? Mine is to date as many supermodels as i can...No more POF skanks. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Aoibheann.7348
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 01/01/2015 at 09:02 AM

Always good to see you again Moscow, thanks for running with me :-)

By:

Commander destoyer of lives.7963

Replied On: 01/02/2015 at 04:34 AM

i always love running with you aoibheann its always an honor.

The Southern Superman AKA the Moscow Mauler....SoR superstar and one of the leaders of IMPS.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved