Posted On: 05/07/2015 at 06:47 AM
Sigil of Renewal - Heal Nearby Allies on Weapon Swap (360 Radius)
*Must Have Sigil of Renewal
Pick any of the Sigils below for your second sigil.
Sigil of Mischief - Launch up to 4 blinding snowball?at foes in front of you when you swap to this weapon in combat.
(Cooldown: 9 seconds)
Sigil of Momentum - Gain + 5 Toughness per stack
1. Swap to a Staff when you are going to siege.
2. Use Dagger/Dagger when you are going to fight the enemies.
3. When preparing to roam, use Staff and cast Eruption (Earth) and Static Field (Air) for Area Swiftness, cast Windborne Speed for more Swiftness then switch back to Dagger/Dagger.
4. When preparing to engage on the enemies, stack might by casting Eruption (Earth) and Lava Font (Fire), switch to Air Attunement to cast Windborne Speed then equip Dagger/Dagger.
To engage properly, when called on to hit enemy backline you will want to initiate with Ride the Lighting -> Tornado
From there you can do this standard list of combos
Updraft -> Fire Attunement (Might Stack) -> Burning Speed -> Ring of Fire -> Water Attunement (Regeneration) -> Frozen Burst (Might Stack) -> Earth Attunement (Protection) -> Dodge Roll (Might Stack) -> Earthquake (Might Stack) -> Churning Earth (Might Stack) -> Lightning Flash into enemies in the last second of the channel.
How Does this Build Provide Healing?
1. When changing Attunements, you heal nearby allies for about 800 Health (9s CD)
2. When changing to Water Attunement, you heal nearby allies for 2,456 Health (10s CD) + 1 Condition Remove
3. When changing to Water Attunement, you grant Regeneration to nearby allies healing 1,646 Health over 6 seconds.
4. When Attuned to Water, Soothing Mist provides health regeneration to nearby Allies, 1,377 over 10 seconds.
5. Use skill Cleansing Water to heal nearby allies for 2,456 Health + 1 Condition Remove
6. Dodging casts?Cleansing Water healing nearby allies for 2,456 Health + 1 Condition Remove
How Does this Build Survive in the Frontline?
Aside from all the AoE healing you provide listed above, you also provide huge self healing and defensive capabilities. It's a lot to go over so I'll break it up into sections.
1. For your healing skill you would want to use Ether Renewal, this heals for 800 health per pulse, 8 pulse in total. Each pulse also removes 1 condition. As conditions become more of a threat in World vs World, especially immobilize, this skill will help keep your Elementalist clean.
At the end of the channel, you will grant yourself an Aegis boon, blocking the next attack dealt on you. Once blocked, you will also heal for 4,610 health (because of your Runes) and grant a 1 second Regeneration onto yourself. Over all, you healed for over 11,000 and removed conditions.
Ether Renewal is on a 15 second cool down which is quite amazing.
2. Using Arcane Shield now heals you when attacked. Arcane Shield blocks 3 incoming attacks and because of your rune each block will grant you 1 second of Regeneration and the first block healing you for 4,610 Health.
1. Applying an Aura will grant Protection
2. Gain Regeneration when critically hit and also removes a condition.
3. Using Lightning Flash or Earth Armor will grant you Health Regeneration and Vigor (more dodging). Also either skill will remove 1 condition.
4. Earth Armor grants stability, stun break, and protection.
5. Lightning Flash can be used while your CC'd by the enemy, capable of moving away from danger.
6. Arcane Shield stun breaks and blocks 3 incoming attacks.
7. Tornado grants bonus 10,000 health, stability, blinds and knock downs enemies nearby.
8. Burning Speed Evades Attacks.
Usage & Recommendations
I do not recommend all Elementalist to use this build, in fact its best to have one Frontline Elementalist for every 4 Heavy Armor Frontliners. Ideally, they should be partied with frontliners so they get priority heals.
» Edited on: 2015-05-11 10:50:53
» Edited on: 2015-05-11 11:12:34