London
Mar. 28, 2024
12:21 PM GMT

Editing Guild Ranks

By:

girlvsmmo.4631
   Member of Kamikaze Runners

Posted On: 02/21/2013 at 07:45 AM

Hi. Hopefully I've put this in the correct section, forgive me if its not. I've been trying to edit my guild roster but I continue to get an error. I have one member listed as an elder and this is no longer their postion within our guild. Everytime I go into the admin panel for that part of my guild listing and I select demote I get  a 404 Not Found Page. Also if I try and kick him so that I can add him back nothing seems to happen. The page just seems to refresh.

I know its not a huge issue since my own personal website has the updated information. I just would like to try and keep all our information as up to date as possible. Other than deleting the guild and creating a new listing I don't see any option to fix this. 

User submitted image

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/21/2013 at 08:11 AM

Thanks for the report. Ill look into it. Might be related to server migration.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/21/2013 at 08:43 AM

Fixed

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

girlvsmmo.4631
   Member of Kamikaze Runners

Replied On: 02/22/2013 at 09:29 PM

Thanks so much. :)

User submitted image

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved