London
May. 03, 2024
8:31 PM BST

SoR Teamspeak

By:

Commander JavaChips.5629

Posted On: 02/24/2014 at 02:34 PM

Greetings all,

As you may have heard, there is a new teamspeak server up to replace zerodrama.  This post will cover some basic information regarding the new teamspeak and how it will function and what it's purpose is.

Different Roles:

(Unverified) - guests

This is a default group you are in when you first join.  In this role you have little to no rights, you cannot join any secure channels or make any alterations to the structure of the teamspeak (TS).

(Verified) - Normal User

To get verified, you can ask any guild leader, commander, or admin.  This comes with no extra rights, only to let others know that you are safe to listen in on conversations and avoid getting kicked from channels.

(Commander) - wvw Commander

You must have a wvw commander tag to obtain this rank, weather or not you command without a tag.  This rank allows commanders to have limited admin rights within the world v world channel and sub channels (nowhere else in the server).

(PVE Commander) - PVE Commander

This rank mimics the wvw commander rank for the PVE section of the server.

(Guild Leader) - Guild Leader

This rank is reserved only to guild leaders.  Having this tag, you are given a guild section in the TS server.  Within your guild section you have complete control and make your own rules.  This section is made to imitate having your own teamspeak server while still allowing easier communication with other guilds and guild wars players.  Any guilds of any guild type are welcome to utilize this feature.

NOTE: If you are a guild leader, please send me an in game mail with a guild invite to verify your stance in the guild and I will set up a guild room for you and at the earliest convenience I will promote you to guild leader status on TS.

(Officer) - Guild Officers

This role is assigned by guild leaders to their officers to allow access to limited admin rights and access to secure channels.

(Contributer) - Contributer

Reserved for those who either donate to the server or provide a considerable contribution to the moral of the GW2 server and it's community.  These people will often go out of their way to create public events to help bring our community together.  (If you do not want to be recognized for your contributions this rank is optional) Note: This rank (for now) does not come with any additional privileges. 

WIP(Visitor) - Players from other servers

Still in the setup stage, and for open events, this rank will have the same privileges as guest (possibly restricted access)

Why have this???

There is a great need and great advantage of having a well rounded community with good communication.  Good communication can solve 90% of ours problems in game, and lead to victory on the battlefields!  It does not matter if you just picked up the game today or have been playing since beta.  Everybody is urged to join.

If you like PVP, PVE, or WVW, this teamspeak can offer you all of that.  The first part is getting the people to join.  The more we have joined the better time we will have.  Have a ball in the party room chilling while listening to music from our music bot that is often playing.  Take the stakes higher in pvp or wvw with close communication.  Best part, if you want want to talk, you don't have to!!!

How to get it...

Download Teamspeak

» Edited on: 2014-02-24 15:47:43

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander JavaChips.5629

Replied On: 02/24/2014 at 03:38 PM

By:

Commander makato.3517
   Member of Disciples of Omen

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 07:12 AM

I have to say you did an awesome job on this ts... Finally we are pulling back together.

By:

SEAGLE.6195

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 09:45 AM

Javachips, thanks for taking care of this so quickly.  More importantly, thanks for providing information/explanation.

I noticed the constant refinements going on last night as many of us was using it.  This is a testament to the positive rebuilding process on this server!

Soar on wings like EAGLE -- SEagle

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 09:55 AM

Added an icon at the bottom for 1 click access. :)

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander buckeyecro.9614

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 10:25 AM

Thanks for setting this up for us! I'll begin sharing the address while I'm in WvW and help lead World Boss Events. :)

EDIT: It would be great if you could add 2 additional Channels to the World Events to possibly help create the infrastructure needed to beat the Triple Trouble, Teq, and other similar events.

» Edited on: 2014-02-25 10:31:46

By:

Commander JavaChips.5629

Replied On: 02/25/2014 at 03:05 PM

Added (or doing so now)

Reminder, this is a community teamspeak.

By:

Commander Soren.9316
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/26/2014 at 07:12 AM

Thanks for all the effort Javachips!

---------------------------------------
LGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 02/27/2014 at 10:16 AM

JavaChips,

Sent you an in-game email and guild invite as requested.  I would like to thank you for taking this on and we at [EVIL] look forward to working with you and all the others that are stepping up to help us rebuild.  

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander iziero.3924
   Member of Serenity Edge

Replied On: 02/28/2014 at 12:24 AM

Hello JavaChips,

I sent you an ingame mail as well but I had a dc straight away after so I am not sure if it got through. Let me know if you need me to send you another in game mail. I have sent you a guild invite as well.

We from [TRE] also look forward to work with everyone in rebuilding SOR.

Thanks once again :)

» Edited on: 2014-02-28 00:26:28

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 03/07/2014 at 06:53 AM

I also messaged you in-game, Javachips, but I keep missing you when I log on.  I am looking for PvE/WvW Commander rights and a guild channel for two guilds...Chariot of Fire [FIRE] and World Versus World For God [wGOD].

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved