Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 07/29/2015 at 10:25 AM

The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family Proudly Presents

Guild Wars 2 101: Basic Training Event

August 13th at 6PM PT
Hosted in Queensdale at Shaemoor Waypoint
Streaming Live at: http://gsch.info/twitch

Greetings Everyone,
Today I am writing to welcome all of you to join us in Queensdale on August 13th at 6PM PT for some basic training in Guild Wars 2.

The Gaiscioch Family has compiled a list of things we wish we knew, and a collection of items that we wish we had, the day we began the journey to 80. We have put together a short lesson plan to help new warriors get their feet wet and learn about various aspects of the game that often get overlooked and unexplained.

To show our gratitude for players stepping up and trying to better themselves, we will be giving each attendee who completes our course will receive a special gift from the Gaiscioch Family to help them on their way.

Topics of Coverage

• Traveling Methods
  • Accessing Lions Arch, WvW, and other Low Level Destinations
  • Commanders & Their Role in GW2
  • Food, Utility, and Banner Buffs
  • World Bosses
  • Jumping Puzzles
  • Mini-Dungeons
  • Secret Doors & Passageways
  • Crafting & Gathering
  • Mystic Forge
  • Salvage Kits
  • Making Money Quickly
  • The downside of being drunk

We encourage all new players to bring their questions to this event and have them answered by one of our game advisors who specialize in various areas of the game.

There are no Noobies or bad questions. Just people thirsting knowledge and lacking experience. With a little initiative and effort we can remedy that and send you on your way packing a punch.

Streaming Live Globally

This event will be livestreamed both on Twitch.tv and on YouTube . Players from the EU server can simply post their Arenanet.ID and class in the chat text during the stream to receive a special gift.

Requirements

• Only players who have less that 1,000 achievement points will be qualified for the giveaway.
  • To participate in game, you must be located on the NA servers. However you can follow along on Twitch at: http://gsch.info/twitch

Special Notes

• Guild Membership is NOT required. This event is open to everyone. It is NOT for any guild in particular. Please do not use this event to try to recruit players. This event is about learning not guild recruitment.

Optional Voice Communication

We highly recommend either listening to the livestream or downloading GameVox from http://gsch.info/voice to join the Gaiscioch GameVox channel to listen into the event. All are welcome to join and hang out with us anytime. Being able to hear instructions will help make this more impactful for you.

GameVox is a cloud based voice application built by the guys who built the original mumble. They have been kind enough to donate an unlimited account for us to host public community events within.

Please Share

You can access this post by sharing the following URL across social media and email. Feel free to share it with your friends.
http://gsch.info/gw2101

About The Event Leader

I am Foghladha, founder & activities director of the Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community on Sanctum of Rall. I enjoy spending my time splitting between leading WvW, community events, and helping new players get off the ground. For the past 3 years I have roamed Queensdale passing out welcome kits to new players and answering questions. I lead open public community guild missions twice a week, Tequatl fights twice a week, and WvW on Sanctum of Rall twice a week. First and foremost I find enjoyment in helping people have a good time with a low stress environment. All of my events are open to everyone in Guild Wars 2.

» Edited on: 2015-07-29 10:25:56

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved