Apr. 26, 2024
8:14 AM BST

New RaidCall Beta with Guild Wars 2 overlay support

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 12/10/2012 at 11:56 AM

Greetings Everyone,

As some of you know the Gaiscioch have been relaying requests to the RaidCall developers through their relationship forged with them earlier this year. The developers have been listening to your feedback and have the first of many patches in production ready to start testing. This version is complete with Guild Wars 2 overlay support. Please download this new version and let me know if there's anything you'd like me to relay to the team.

http://update.raidtalk.com/download/RCenus_v7.1.0_Test.exe

If you don't know what RaidCall is and are looking for affordable voice services. RaidCall is a free voice communication app that differs because it's cloud based not "server based" and can scale as needed to provide very large channel support (currently 30,000 per channel) without lag or the typical reduction in quality seen in teamspeak, ventrilo and mumble. Best of all it's free. You don't need to pay for servers. For a guild this is paradise as you have limitless usage available without having to collect dues. Sanctum of Rall has a community channel available at: 5012 and if you ever need to contact me personally you can find me almost every day on: 1101. RaidCall is very eager to start putting together some Sanctum of Rall exclusive events with prizes here in 2013 so look forward to some really interesting contests and events.

For those wondering RaidCall is like Steam. It makes it's profits by selling games on it's network and is developed entirely by a game developer out of China. This allows them to keep raidcall running at no cost to the end user. 

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Sly Berditzmen.1596
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/12/2012 at 02:16 PM

Downloaded and installed this today. I really love how unobtrusive it is and the fact that it displays who is actually speaking. Can't wait until this weekend when I can actually give it a workout.

Twig [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved