London
Apr. 23, 2024
9:18 PM BST

Timer updating

By:

Frost Wine.4209
   Member of Vanguards of Rage

Posted On: 03/09/2013 at 07:47 PM

Okay, I just updated the wrong timer, which made me think about what else these timers might need, besides a way to undo what you just did. :/

1. It would help if the timer update function also let you indicate the time that the event ended (assuming you hang around the loot the chest, etc., and when you get to the timer, it's been a few minutes since the event). Also helpful if you come back to the site for a different timer and see that the timer of your last event is still old.

2. An indication if the timer shows time to pre-events or time to actual boss spawn.

Anyone else have ideas?

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 03/09/2013 at 11:34 PM

This is just a starting point. I'll be building it out more as we move forward. At this point im mainly collecting data so I can see the patterns. I know some data is already available out there but I've always been a person that likes to see it for myself before I go and believe it.

I plan on adding a way of "fixing" or "removing" miss entries soon. I can do it manually on my end but I do want the submitter to be able to remove it within a few minutes of submitting.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved