London
Apr. 26, 2024
12:42 AM BST

SoR jersey or tee?

By:

Commander limetwyst.7039
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Posted On: 04/19/2013 at 11:39 AM

I want a tee shirt or jersey like a sports fan would wear that has SoR on it and the little dragon emblem like we use in TS for verified players. Anyone good with this type of thing? Will ArenaNet let us use the dragon or can we get them to sell server jerseys? That would be awesome.

GW siggy photo GW siggy.png

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 04/19/2013 at 11:45 AM

I can work up a Sanctum of Rall line of shirts. Trick is using non-copyrighted imagery. Can't "profit" off of other peoples work and even if we don't make a profit on the shirts the printer does. I'll talk it over with martin and the anet crew and see if it would be ok for a server themed shirt.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved