10:28 AM EDT
London
Apr. 16, 2024
3:28 PM BST

Thankyou SoR

By:

offski.4897

Posted On: 05/21/2013 at 04:51 AM

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone on Sanctum of Rall from everyone in IRON.  We are so proud to be part of this server, the community you guys built prior to our arrival is amazing and so welcoming.  The teamplay and communication is so refreshing after what we have experienced in the past and we are looking forward to a long summer of killing our enemies together.

I hope we get battered one week as I would love to hear one of Indo's(aka Henry 5th) epic speeches live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

I apologise to those who find it annoying when we run our 3 hours of prime time on our own teamspeak and without commander icons.  We only do this to train, keep improving and making sure we fight as a solid unit.  By no means are we trying to exclude anyone from the server, we are just attempting to keep ourselves focus'd and sharp. 

Anyway thankyou to the Oceanic and Asian guilds for giving us a superb base from which to fight from and thankyou to the NA guilds for allowing us to go to sleep at a reasonable hour with the knowledge that you will not only continue where we left off but wreak even more havoc whilst we sleep.

Offski

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

masori.3528
   Member of The Iron Triangle

Replied On: 05/21/2013 at 06:33 AM

And ofcourse offski wants to have his own topic! Troll!
Could've just posted it in MY topic!

By:

Commander Snownow.9352
   Member of Ssq And Her Happy Partners

Replied On: 05/21/2013 at 06:50 PM

welcome to SOR.
So happy see new member join us.

thanks for your help every night (I think it's your afternoon) too. You did awesome job.

Nice to meet you, and forgive my awful English on commander whisper every night, I'll try to improve my speak more clearly >_<

P.S. : you guys have nice voice, my guild member often sneak into your channel to listen you talking ,even they don't understand English lol

ยป Edited on: 2013-05-21 20:55:33

» Edited on: 2013-05-21 21:00:40

----------------------------------------------------------
Good tradition of our guild -
1.all member will fall down die.
2. Our girls always confusing "right & left" "west & east" .Unfortunately, all of our commanders are girls.

By:

Commander Indo.8629
   Member of Tempest Wolves

Replied On: 05/22/2013 at 10:07 PM

We are all really happy to have you guys part of the family.

It truly feels like you guys came up with us and everyone is working together so well like we've been here from the beginning together. It is truly special to see.

I think the summer is going to be a lot of fun and we are all really excited to continue working together with you guys.

By:

Commander ritsuko.2863

Replied On: 05/23/2013 at 02:01 AM

Welcome to SoR IRON!

----------------------------------------------------------
Synapse [SYN] | Guesting in [NYS]

By:

Commander jexia.2406

Replied On: 05/23/2013 at 02:02 PM

Welcom to SoR, Iron. We are very happy you chose us for your new home.

Jexia aka Starwinds

By:

Nightsong.5973
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 05/24/2013 at 12:24 AM

Welcome to Sanctum of Rall Offski. Really had some fun running in WvW with you earlier today and seeing our entire group get melted by arrow carts.

User submitted image

By:

Commander limetwyst.7039
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Replied On: 05/24/2013 at 07:54 AM

Welcome to SoR. I greatly enjoyed running with you last weekend and look forward to many more wonderfully fast rolling laughs and epic battles. The affection amongst your guildies is reminscient of classic tales of rough and rugged leaders and devoted soldiers - complete with suitably bawdy banter. Love it!

GW siggy photo GW siggy.png

By:

Commander Mohmohchan.4120
   Member of Helioz

Replied On: 05/29/2013 at 08:51 PM

Welcome to the Sanctum! Even if i'm not back yet from a month long vacation, i heard a lot of good things about you guys. Keep it up IRON! See you all soon.

[FEAR] Dgin

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved