London
Apr. 26, 2024
11:10 AM BST

Thank you Gaiscioch [GSCH]

By:

Shift Focus.9083
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 04/04/2014 at 01:41 AM

This shouldn't go unrecognized, so i'm making this thread for the Gaiscioch family.

I want to say Thank you for hosting 'The Great Tyrian Adventure Season 3', it was a blast, albeit some days being slow with guild missions because of people afking or what not XD I had fun and personally wanted to thank you for this wonderful, fruitful event.

The ending with the legendary give away was great, but it didn't seem like you guys got all of the thanks you deserve for hosting such an expensive and time consuming event for the community.

I wasn't one of the winners in the season finale prizes or the chapter prizes, but it's kitten amazing what you do for the server, and i'm glad to be apart of SoR, and I can't wait for season 4 :)

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 04/04/2014 at 08:04 AM

You're very welcome. I am so overjoyed with how well this season turned out. We wanted to make this one special and it appears we have done just that. I thank you all for coming out week after week. I do hope some of our winners post some pictures of them and their new toys. Thanks again everyone and I look forward to season 4 later this year.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander makato.3517
   Member of Disciples of Omen

Replied On: 04/04/2014 at 08:15 AM

I second this. You all do a great job on these events and speaking on behalf of all of us Rallians... THANK YOU!!!!

By:

Robdalf.2561
   Member of Fellowship of Wizards

Replied On: 04/07/2014 at 05:00 AM

I will add my thanks in here too. It was a blast joining in with the various activities. Even though I only made it 6 weeks that was enough for a couple of silver prizes which was a bonus I wasn't expecting at all. A big thanks not only to Fog, Prissy, Izzie and the other commanders, but also to everyone who turned up and made the events run (mostly) very smoothly.  

Proud to be Sanctum of Rall since day one!

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved