The Rall Tribute Continues, some Sad News.
Moscow
Apr. 18, 2024
11:17 AM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 18, 2024
6:17 PM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 18, 2024
8:17 PM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 18, 2024
1:17 AM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 18, 2024
3:17 AM CDT
New York
Apr. 18, 2024
4:17 AM EDT
London
Apr. 18, 2024
9:17 AM BST

The Rall Tribute Continues, some Sad News.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 03/02/2015 at 12:18 PM

Karen M. Rall

Karen M. Rall, age 55, a resident of the Colorado Springs area since 1999, passed away unexpectedly at her home in Colorado Springs. She was a loving mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

Karen Martha West was born on October 8, 1956 in Charlotte, North Carolina to William Shepherd and Ina Inez (Reaves) West. She was a 1974 graduate of Norcross High School. She married Roger Oscar Rall on May 7, 1993 in Atlanta, Georgia. Karen raised a family, enjoyed cooking and caring for her family and granddaughter. She will be best remembered for her kindness, generosity, and love of laughter.

She is survived by her daughter: Lauren (husband, Douglas) Brewer of Colorado Springs; her mother: Ina West of Panama City Beach, Florida; her sisters: Cassandra (husband, Joseph) Paffoon of Panama City Beach, Florida; and Linda (husband, Frank) Puett of Colorado Springs. She is also survived by her new granddaughter, Reagan.

Karen was preceded in death by her father, Bill and her husband, Roger, who passed away on September 27, 2011.

Memorial services will be held in Florida.

Date of Death:

Sunday, September 23rd, 2012

---

I was informed by Roger's step daughter Lauren, that Roger's wife passed away a year later and thought I should share the news. Both Roger & his wife Karen have moved on the the next great adventure. Lets keep this torch burning for these 2 wonderful people. I am now in close contact with Lauren and here's what she had to say about you all.

Lauren:
Hi there. My name is Lauren and I'm (Oldroar) Roger's daughter. I just saw the tribute and the Sanctum of Rall on YouTube. I had no idea that y'all had done this for him. I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing all these wonderful things in remembrance of him. I can promise you he is smiling down with his headset on. 

Thanks again.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 03/02/2015 at 12:40 PM

These are things I really like to see in a community. Friendships that go beyond the game and people who come together to support one another both in and out of the game. It's nice to be part of a community that does this and I for one hope that members of SOR continue to honor the memories of those who have passed. When the games become stale and we search for new venues it's the friendships, memories, and people who made the journey much more then a game.

Salute to the GSCH Family 

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved