ComeBack!!!! Chapter 53, 54 and 55!! Commanders on Tape is Back!!!!!
Moscow
Apr. 20, 2024
11:25 AM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 20, 2024
6:25 PM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 20, 2024
8:25 PM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 20, 2024
1:25 AM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 20, 2024
3:25 AM CDT
New York
Apr. 20, 2024
4:25 AM EDT
London
Apr. 20, 2024
9:25 AM BST

ComeBack!!!! Chapter 53, 54 and 55!! Commanders on Tape is Back!!!!!

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 08/24/2015 at 10:55 AM

Ahiyooo Guys, Gals and fellow Quaggans!!!

After months!!! That actually feel like much more time FINALLY IM BACK,

ANET has lovingly helped me with the problems on connection issue and finally im out of spike lags without using battleping!!!

Im so happy to be back, theres nothing that depresses me more than not editing videos and nothing i love more than editing GW2 vids,

So we are back(me toons), we have lotsa new ppl id like to meet and ill be sure be more than happy to meet you in the field :D

I apologize on advance as with BattlePing i got dcd every 20min so lotsa cuts on this vids, and my nubby war u must understand how it is coming back with a newly fixed wrist :D

BEWARE chapter 53 is just a intructive video or demonstration of spike lags so meanie evil :P

Anyways no more delays here we go...

--- PLEASE WATCH IN HD AND IN YOUTUBE FOR THE BLINGZ :P ----

CHAPTER 53: Spike Lags From Peru (Nothing happens here just lags)

CHAPTER 54: Good to be Back

CHAPTER 55: Omnislash

Thank you very much for watching see ya in the fields!!!

PM me if ya want some cameras for ya wvw events :D

<3

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved