6:30 PM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
10:30 PM GMT

I Am....

By:

Krustydog.3072

Posted On: 02/14/2015 at 07:48 PM

kitten proud of this server. Moved up a tier legit and have a tier 6 team in our match up and everyones out there fighting their asses off with no soap opera kitten going on. And we're winning so far. Good stuff to be a part of.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/14/2015 at 08:43 PM

This post is kitten tastic! Right there with ya Krusty. Keep kicking kittens!

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 02/14/2015 at 08:44 PM

Let's just NOT go to tier 3.... wow have you seen the cliff in that tier. there's 4 tier 2's and whichever goes to tier 3 each weeks blows appart the other 2 servers. That looks frightening lol.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Kitty.6219
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/15/2015 at 06:05 AM

Yay! Go team Rall! :D

Kicking kittens!? D:

By:

Krustydog.3072

Replied On: 02/15/2015 at 07:10 AM

Kicking kittens :( lol

By:

zorifour.2173
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 02/15/2015 at 10:48 AM

Im enjoying this WvW so much, thank you guys ^_^

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 02/15/2015 at 10:49 AM

In case you havent noticed, DH is still very strong and moving up.  I expect they will be competing in the t3 slot very soon.  this should stabilize t4 and allow time for another server to move in.  

Mean while the s4 tourney is coming up and GoM is tanking down to bronze again, surprise! 

Why is Ka not night capping us?

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 02/15/2015 at 03:37 PM

Their nightcappers were trying but we have a good night crew ourselves :)

However I do expect a good fight at the end of the week which is when Ka usually comes out en masse. :P

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/15/2015 at 04:11 PM

I've been wondering the same thing about Kai. Strange not waking up and see them ticking at 700. Was thinking they might have had an exodus. Without all that early AM capping(3-8am Est), it's made a huge diff in their score. I never blamed them for doing that, I'm a huge proponent of winning any (legal) way possible, laugh at the whiners. Like mass foot-sweeping in DD or Mortal Combat. Aren't Kai usually close to double our score by now? If it stays lilke that, S4 will be much more fun than 3. I transferred to SoR a few days before S3. So glad I did. I'm diggin this phoenix thing we have going on. And like no drama. Kittening A guys/gals, u rock. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Krustydog.3072

Replied On: 02/16/2015 at 04:36 PM

It seems we picked up some coverage. Whoever they are they are getting it done. I logged in the other night cause I couldn't sleep and we had a good sized zerg rofl coptering it up. Was a beautiful thing to behold. Welp, just got home from work, gonna stuff my face then go kick some dogs while they're down. See ya out there.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 02/17/2015 at 09:35 AM

Seems some servers are purposely  tanking for the rumored upcoming wvw season 4. As you may notice gom   has all of a sudden fallen into to again in preparation. So glad I'm not on a server that feels the need to sandbag to win. You guys are awesom. The one thing I want in season 4 is to break the SOR curse. Every season to date we've had a blowout and people leave. This season let's change that and remember that we have come so far from being last place and disregarded. No matter what we do in the season we have shown our mettle  and our tenacity. Keep it up guys and gals were doing great.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Krustydog.3072

Replied On: 03/02/2015 at 08:07 PM

It's pretty cool when we face a zerg twice our size and annihilate them. I know we will eventually hit a wall but it will only be because we are outnumbered massively or the other server have a huge advantage in coverage. This server is money and I'm proud to fight next to each and every one of you.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved