London
Apr. 26, 2024
8:37 AM BST

Happy Holiday's Sanctum of Rall

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 12/05/2013 at 11:54 AM

I know not many of you know me as well as I would like, but I wanted to take the time to thank you all for sharing this past year of epic memories with us on Sanctum of Rall. In the time that we've been here together we've seen our rise from 17th to the top server in WvW. I can not express how proud I am of all of you for your perseverance and dedication to our server.

Those of you who transferred here over the past year, I would like to say welcome and thank you for being a part of our family on Sanctum of Rall. I have had a lot of great times with a lot of you and your efforts and dedication are appreciated.

Our WvW Situation

I know we're not doing so hot in WvW currently, but I'd like to remind you all that we are in the thick of the holiday season. People have families to see, snowy adventures to enjoy, and lives outside of game that pull many of us from the World vs World scene. That in turn causes WvW population to drop which then gives our foes the advantage. As we are pressed into the floor it causes even more people to give up trying. As we suffer defeat the weak links in our armor show in the form of infighting and bickering. The enemy is exploiting this weakness and is even going as far as starting rumors on our server to try to get us to break.

Let me remind you all. Sanctum of Rall does not pay for guilds, We do not recruit with broken promises and illusion. Sanctum of Rall stands and fights. Times may be hard, victories may be distant, and the enemies may be massive, but let me remind you. The greatest victories you will ever remember do not come from the battle where you had 100 at your back and they had 20. They come from the victories you share when you are but 20 and send a horde of 100 packing. Right now is our optimal time to grow our abilities, strengthen our server, and unite as one server as we always have.

We did not get to #1 by buying guilds, or making false promises. We got there by fighting hard, fighting unbelievable odds, and prevailing in sheer determination and perseverance. I remember months of our night crew living permanently in Outmanned Buff land. We didn't quit. We kept fighting. Every one of us that turns their heals and quits just helps feed the problem. I encourage you all to stand together as Sanctum of Rall and fight regardless of what that score board says. None of you can tell me what the score was 2 weeks ago off the top of your head. What you can tell me is an exciting fight where you should have lost and you ended up winning. No scoreboard matters when it comes to your enjoyment. Every day there is the opportunity to make an epic memory, ever day is your chance to help build this server you know and love.

I ask you all this holiday season, a time of memory and a time of renewed goals, to look to the man or woman standing next to you and instead of getting down on each other, lets pick each other up. Dust off your realm mate and send them back out there. Have some fun. Make it fun. Don't stress about scores and wins and losses. Those aren't important. What's important is what''s on your face at the end of the day. It should be a smile.

Help Available for Acquiring Ascended Gear

As always we will be running the SORC community guild missions for anyone that wants to score some guild commendations for ascended gear and a chance to get a precursor. In the past few weeks we have seen 3 different precursors appear during our events. One of which, Storm, we will be giving away as a raffle prize for the season finale of the Great Tyrian Adventure on December 17th. All players on Sanctum of Rall are welcome to join in. SORC is a temporary event guild used to include everyone who shows up in getting credit for the events. It stands for Sanctum of Rall Community Events. Players are invited at the start and removed after completion. We run SORC missions SAT @ 11PM, TUE @ 6PM, THU @ 10AM server every week. Tuesday @ 6PM server by participating you also have a chance of winning an additional prize including: 18 & 20-slot bags, Exotic Items, and Full sets of Exotic Armor. It's our goal to help make Sanctum of Rall as strong as possible and by doing these we can guarantee that every player on Sanctum of Rall has the ability to get Ascended items in their accessory slots.

Happy Holidays!

In closing, I want to say thank you again. You all have made this past year a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing you all in the coming years. You guys have turned a server into a home and I salute you all for that. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

» Edited on: 2013-12-05 11:57:31

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Izzy.7624
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/06/2013 at 09:09 AM

Well said Fog! Happy holidays to all my friends and family on SOR.

By:

Commander Xian Seishin.2149
   Member of Acolytes

Replied On: 12/06/2013 at 03:40 PM

Happy Holidays Sanctum of Rall from everyone at Acolytes.

By:

Commander Greyalis.2309
   Member of The Praetorians

Replied On: 12/11/2013 at 09:35 AM

Happy Hollidays SOR! Hope to see some of you in wvw this Wintersday!

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved