8:12 AM GMT

HELP NEEDED IN VIDEO FOR GF :P

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 02/23/2015 at 02:31 PM

Hello everyone o/

Its a me Greenstone!! :D

I dunno who told me the other day while PVDing a tower, "look its greenstone" omg it was so funny it made my day <3 love you all guy so much,

Anyways, going back to topic and subject, i need ya help fellow Rallians, as most of you know im a little addicted in making Gw2 videos, click for further references, being them mostly wvw and some spvp,

Thing is I need to make a Gw2 video for ma GF, awww so sweet, yeah yeah, thing is she is no gamer :o so she doesnt know much about the game or understand much :P

Anyhow, the thing is i would ask your help guys yelling in SAY CHAT when we running with the zerg and have a lil free time

"For Gora" (thats kinda the cute nickcname we give each other)

I know we fight for SoR and not Gora :P but it would mean a lot to me!!! 

Also i thought of making an "aerial" view and the letters made of us we toons, much more epic, but i think more difficult :P

I will ask commander permission and ppl on chat for support, if makeable i would be very appreciated!!!

Thank you very much,

See you at night!!!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/24/2015 at 07:48 AM

Someone's a romantic..smart guy ;) if I'm around count me in. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 02/24/2015 at 10:32 AM

we could make a heart shape with ballistas...

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 02/26/2015 at 02:59 PM

omg the ballista idea is great!!!

Yeah im kinda romantic or silly :P

Im hoping the FP camera will help on this, im going on vacation from 1-8 of marhc so ima retake this the 9th

Tyvm for the help :D

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/26/2015 at 04:28 PM

Is FP a high speed cam? Just curious.

Have fun on vaca, I'm jealous. I start saving for mine the week I come back from one. I save all my change from tips at work. It's like an extra 100/month and double that sometimes in June, July, August. Makes vaca not hurt the wallet by a massive amount.

» Edited on: 2015-02-26 18:08:29

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 02/28/2015 at 01:49 PM

First person! is FP camera for the video im back on 8 march hope we get someting done cute :P

Ima go do luggage LOL

[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/28/2015 at 06:46 PM

i c..HF

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved