Hey everyone!!

I just thinking on returning to commanders edition,

Here goes first one of 2015 :D

Special thank to all our [Bard] friends :3

-----PLEASE WATCH IN HD-----

--AND TURN UP YOU VOLUME--

Hope you enjoyed,

-Greenstone[WF]

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander kingxcon.5607
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 02/08/2015 at 08:15 AM

Nice Editing.

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/08/2015 at 04:02 PM

wahuaaa :3

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander MichaelESmith.6097

Replied On: 02/09/2015 at 07:39 AM

Awesome fights!  Keep up the great work!!!

Your friendly neighborhood Smitty here!
Sif Ellisdottir - Gaiscioch [GSCH]
Maelgwyn Gryffud - Gaiscioch [GSCH]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/09/2015 at 09:40 AM

BP zergs are awesome...at melting. Great video. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 03/12/2015 at 03:30 AM

Might be a fun project for someone who is interested and has some time to put together a commanders video.  It would be a nice visual to have as many short commander videos as possible with there IGN and guild name compiled into into one video.  Kind of like this one, but maybe 30 seconds or a minute with each commander.  Maybe those that put in more hours would get more time?  Just an idea, I think part of our recruiting message has to be that we have people here, and people that do lead.  Maybe to help anyone wanting to do this, submissions would have to be trimmed already to a set time?  Put them all together with some music and an intro....  Just an idea and in case anyone really loves this type of stuff and wants to make a fun video for our server. 

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 03/12/2015 at 10:12 AM

Mistress  I think your on to something. I think if we show other players that we honor our leaders and recognize people's efforts it will scratch their base human desire to be accepted and appreciated. The more we can do to show our public appreciation of Ralliart the better.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 03/12/2015 at 01:37 PM

Hello pretty ppl!!!

Mistress and Fog!!!

Wow yeah!! i would love to put videos with various commanders and putting their credits on chat box censor :P

I have so maaaneh footage, historical and from last month, we could coordinate runs, most problems when editing different types of video is the encoding used and resolution,

EG i use not FHD, but 1370x768 cus thats the best my screen can do, wish i could use the 4k my vcard have... so what happens if i mix this with an HD, FHD and a 1600x900 ill have to use the lowest quality so it wont pixelate by expanding it :P so u goona have huge files that wont work, also some programs dont record on same FPS for that id need to reconvert all to same so i wont have frame skips,

We can coordinate runs, but getting good footage is hard and hardest is pressing the rec button, 

Id love to help with this guys so hit me up!!! i can run with all commanders :D and video thingies :D we can make cool intro of CCs or guilds also like an anime entrance or power rangers intro XD

We make a cronogram i can help ya all <3

love ya all 

[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved