London
Mar. 28, 2024
10:22 PM GMT

About that Pet of your's!

By:

Sly Berditzmen.1596
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 12/12/2012 at 04:40 PM

Howdy Hey all. I'm sure many of you have or have had a pet at some time. Tell us about it.

Me? I'm a dog lover. A large breed dog lover. Over the years I have had several dogs. A Norweigen Elkhound, a Malamute,  a few North American Poophounds (mutts! :) ), and my favorites, Rotweillers. Currently I have a 4 year old female Roti that is spoiled rotten. How spoiled you might ask? Well when my alarm goes off in the morning she is right there pushing me out of bed so she can have my pillow!

Twig [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Rylssa.3256

Replied On: 12/12/2012 at 05:16 PM

I am a cat lover, my family has always had cats (Mom, Dad, me). My cat also helps me get out of the bed, usually on the weekend. When she wants attention and I'm asleep she starts scratching the metal trash can. That wakes even me up. :)

My husband and I were thinking about getting a big dog when we move into a house with a real yard and not just something the size of a parking space. Either german shepherd or husky or something like that. He was thinking of a great dane, too, but those dogs are huge!

~Rylssa[GSCH]

~Rylssa[GSCH]

By:

Twilah.3609

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 11:15 AM

I adopted a kitten three years ago, and I don't think I have had a solid night's sleep since then :) Wouldn't trade him for the world, but he is strong willed. I remember when I looked through all the cages at the little faces he pretty much pushed his into mine. When the lady opened the gate he hopped into my arms and hasn't really left since.

His name is Ashford. I told him they named a zone after him in Guild Wars 2 and he was not impressed.

By:

Commander Izzy.7624
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 11:31 AM

Anyone who's been in raidcall has met my little one. She can be very loud when displeased or demanding food. She's a 3 lb chihuahua.

By:

Donaliam.8325

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 11:38 AM

I had a couple cats a while back one of which I swore was a dog trapped in a cats body. I like both dogs and cats though I have only had cats most of my life. As a kid I had a beagle and then a black lab. I couldn't keep the black lab, too wild to handle. I would love to have a Beagle again though.

LONG LIVE THE CHARR!!!

By:

Twilah.3609

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 12:14 PM

I had three chuhuahua's (all brothers) for fourteen years prior to my kitten. I realize now they were only a gateway to cats. I was in cat denial, and feel I am out now.

By:

Isredel.4302

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 03:02 PM

This is Fred. He's a little over 100lbs.

He's a mix between Bernese Mountain dog, Golden Retriever, and Chow. The GR and Chow traits are very subtle, so a lot of people think he's a pure bred Bernese.

» Edited on: 2012-12-13 16:35:25

» Edited on: 2012-12-13 16:35:47

Viktor Rageclaw - Seaimpin na Cu (Veteran Member) of The Gaiscioch Family.

By:

Daenera.9037

Replied On: 12/15/2012 at 04:26 PM

Black male cat named Fred. Yes, Fred.
Best anniversary present ever :)

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved