Mar. 28, 2024
1:14 PM GMT

Prayers for Findan

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 11/10/2014 at 10:47 AM

Greetings Everyone,

I have some unfortunate news about Findan, He was a in a car accident yesterday and is currently in ICU. Please send you best wishes and prayers so that he can return to us. I don't know a whole lot about the situation but we did receive and update from a close friend.

Needless to say his events have been cancelled until he has recovered.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Gilaranel.4521
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 12:05 PM

Please Fog, please please please keep us updated! Pretty please! Oh gosh I will be praying.

By:

Commander GmaFoghladha.1853
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 12:23 PM

Love and Prayer

Esther Foghladha

By:

Commander Leslie of the Stars.1706

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 02:16 PM

We adore you Findan, get better please. You are in our prayers.

By:

SummerRaine.2975
   Member of Organised Crime Syndicate

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 02:17 PM

Findan. You must get better. We all love you so very much. I, and so many others, are keeping you in our prayers.

Love,

Summer

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-gw2/d4b580612ccf23f4.png

By:

Commander TheLastWindWarrior.7348

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 02:21 PM

Findan, Please please get better. WvW wouldn't be the same without you. We love you so much Fin. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Love,

Wind

By:

Commander RayneLoRhall.7604

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 06:09 PM

Fin, our thoughts of speedy healing, and prayers are with you. We will be waiting for the time when you can return to us, my friend.

Fog, please do keep us posted if you receive any additional information.

By:

Rowen.5064

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 06:36 PM

TY for the update - just in time, too.  Several of us had noticed our commander's absence and were about to organize a Search and Retaliation ... um Rescue.

Findan, you are missed and so very many friends are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.  Be safe, get well, and know that you are loved.  (And fine, we won't [Blink] off and go all [Blurred Frenzy] without you.)  Now please recover soon and keep us updated as you can.  Blessings.

Hugs,

Aislinne & Aiden

By:

Tor.9643
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Replied On: 11/10/2014 at 07:31 PM

Sending love and healing thoughts to my dear Findan. Your old pals from Hope are pulling for you too and we NEED you to get better hon.  Hang in there, Fin.

By:

Commander elda.9146
   Member of League of Extraordinary Minions

Replied On: 11/11/2014 at 08:34 AM

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you Findan. Please stay strong, this is the ultimate battlefield.

Traylae/Allenyia/Elldalonde
[LEM] League of Extraordinary Minions

By:

Alvix.2365

Replied On: 11/11/2014 at 12:33 PM

Be strong !!! and get well.

Best

Tespakko

By:

Commander Matthias T Gamer.7029

Replied On: 11/13/2014 at 05:18 AM

Lord, help Fin not only to recover and find healing, but also let him experience all of our support and affection for him.  May our prayers help to carry him through the difficult times.  

Peace and blessings,

Rev

A good community makes the game so much more . . .

By:

Commander kittybock.5683
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 11/15/2014 at 06:06 PM

Findan. I've not been on SOR for a bit, but heard the news...   Prayers and well wishes sent your way, my friend. 

<3  Kitty

I've not read an update on here, but if one is available, please share.  He is a wonderful guy.

Kitty

Commander Kittaene
Guild Leader, Primal Fury

Commander Kittaene 80 Guard/ Kittaene 80 Warrior/ Kittybock 80 Ele/ Kittarnia 80 Ranger/ Kittienne 35 Mesmer

By:

Commander irishrose.9580

Replied On: 11/18/2014 at 12:01 PM

To my Friend Findan.  I will pray that you get well soon your leadership on the battlefields is sorely missed.

Caytlynne

By:

Commander Shadowfurr.3681
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 11/19/2014 at 02:08 AM

I hesitated for a long while on responding to this, as I had never met Findan.  I joined the community and heard of his situation after the fact, so my knowledge or ability to properly understand this person's role in the community took time to develop.  It is easy to see that his presence and friendship with many of the people here are strong, and his real-life dilemma affected people here emotionally.

I can't help but feel upset that I do not know him, but nevertheless he is clearly a great commander and a great person. With that, I truly hope you recover quickly and safely Findan.  You are dearly missed by many of the friends I have made, and I look forward to talking to you someday.

Best wishes,

Leo Kraum, the sneaky, super thief that sometimes likes to mess around and not take anything seriously.
Founder and Guild Leader, Legion of the Mistfire Blade [MIST]

By:

Commander elda.9146
   Member of League of Extraordinary Minions

Replied On: 12/24/2014 at 03:44 AM

For those who may not have found/been following the GSCH updates on their site, some happy news: Findan has managed to come online and post a note. It can be found towards the end of this thread: http://www.gaiscioch.com/tavern/gaiscioch_discussion/post_89807.html

Happy Christmas/Seasons Greetings SOR!

Traylae/Allenyia/Elldalonde
[LEM] League of Extraordinary Minions

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 12/26/2014 at 10:35 AM

This is, by far, the best thing I got for Christmas. Thanks for sharing for those of us not in GSCH. 

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved