7:04 AM BST

Introduction Thread for members

By:

George Welch.4019
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 10/20/2012 at 10:24 PM

Introduction Thread

Hello to one and all.

This thread was made for the intention of introducing yourself to all of Sanctum of Rall.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

George Welch.4019

Replied On: 10/20/2012 at 11:08 PM

Hello All I'm SuperHeroGeorge of Gaiscioch. Nice to meet you all.

By:

nostiger.7029

Replied On: 10/21/2012 at 02:55 AM

Sup all this is Baroness Iceclaw/Whisper in Darkness of Gaiscioch. Hope everyone loves the server as much as we do.

By:

Eivene.9127
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 10/22/2012 at 03:00 PM

Hello everyone, I'm Eivene of Perfectionists' Cult [NICE]. I had been keeping an eye on this website for a while and I'm glad to see it's up. I think I can speak for my guild when I say we're very happy to be on this server. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Perfectionists' Cult [NICE]

By:

Narcosis.3812

Replied On: 10/22/2012 at 03:20 PM

Hello! Glad to see this site is up now, I too have been watching for it.

I represent The Black Blade [BB] in the forums. We were originally a Creep tribe in LOTRO on the Nimrodel server, formed 5 years ago, formed a Sith guild in SWTOR and.....yeah, we all know how that turned out :p

We orignally rolled on JQ, transferred to Kaineng due to horrendous queues. I transferred to SoR a month ago mainly for PvE reasons, I couldn't get near a karma merchant in Orr on Kaineng for love or money. I had read the history behind the naming of SoR and I was touched that ANet would honor a gamer in such a manner. SoR was my personal choice when transfers from JQ were being considered, but I digress. I came here on my own, I found the community and the Wv3 to be outstanding, since then most of my guild has transferred over here. We are a small guild, but quite tenacious when it comes to PvP.

» Edited on: 2012-10-22 20:11:48

User submitted image

By:

Commander Alpha Dragon.4576

Replied On: 10/22/2012 at 08:29 PM

Hi All,

I'm Alpha Dragon of Eternal Breaker[ExB]. Friends and I are originally from Eternal Grove but Anet removed it and needed a new Home. Anyway hoping for a fruitful years to come for SoR :) and Nice to meet you all!

- Alpha

Eternal Breaker [ExB] || Sanctum of Rall
- Dare to be Different -

By:

Evangel.4859

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 11:27 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Evangel, an Officer of [EPIC], and it's great to be here! I am looking forward to seeing this site take off as a great community centre for SoR.

» Edited on: 2012-10-24 11:29:19

User submitted image

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 12:49 PM

Welcome everyone :) Seeing a lot of familiar faces popping up. Be sure to spread the Access code to your guild mates and friends.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Mouse.2754
   Member of EPIC

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 02:25 PM

Greetings!

I'm Mouse, member of [EPIC]. On my spare time I like to make profession Builds, specifically Warrior Builds. If you have any questions feel free to ask ^_^

Here is a website that has many builds that other players have made including my own. http://en.gw2codex.com/ Name is Mouse P V P

User submitted image

» Edited on: 2012-10-26 07:29:23

By:

Commander Bavragor.1043

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 05:21 PM

Hello

I am Bavragor, PvP Officer of [EPIC].

I am a commander on the battlefields of WvW, feel free to message me any time for any reason as I will most likely be on line.

Looking forwards to what this website has to offer for the people of SoR :)

Leader of [FEAR]

By:

Commander Mara.5372
   Member of EPIC

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 08:02 PM

Hiya, I'm Leader Mara of [EPIC]

I'm also a commander. Don't ever trust Bavragor, he's Australian, they're sneaky.

Kidding. Feel free to message us at any time.

By:

Hellsaint.8194
   Member of EPIC

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 09:59 PM

I am Aren Dreadspark & Hellsaint [Epic]

I spend a lot of my time figuering out game mechanics such as dungeon/leveling but focus on helping to build/debunk WvW strategies and positions of power/weakness on the fields of battle.

My current project includes Mesmer Bombs/rendering it's effects, causes, and counters.

Feel free to message me if you wish to talk strategies that can be implemented in future battles.

Thank you to all the people who put in the hours of work to make this site as great as it is I really appreciate the effort and it definitely shows in the results.

By:

maathyas.4267
   Member of Serenity Edge

Replied On: 10/24/2012 at 11:31 PM

Hi Maathyas here from Serenity Edge [TRE] (the tag is deliberate & has a story behind it, but that's for another time)

I'm also the (co-)guild leader and a father to a 2+ year old kid so that takes up a fair amount of my gaming time :) But thankfully I still do find time to play and the guild manages fairly well without my direct intervention. Most of the members are ex-GW1 guildees but with a good sprinkling of new friends we met along the way. Our motto is to enjoy the game together with friends.

We used to be on Henge of Denravi, we weren't very active in WvW (queues being one of the reasons), but after the fall of TA we looked for a new home. And I am glad that the guild decided on SoR. It is a real honor to join SoR and be part of this amazing community.

We're mostly an oceanic guild, and though our numbers are small, we've recently been more active in WvW. One of my main reasons for joining this community site is to sync-up & help build ties with other guilds/leaders/commanders from all time-zones.

» Edited on: 2012-10-24 23:38:53

By:

Commander OctoLotuS.3496

Replied On: 10/25/2012 at 12:29 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm OctöLötuS meaning eight lotus petals forming a white Lotus flower. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I'm the other leader of [TRE]. Maathyas and I have been around since the first Guild Wars. I miss GvG!

We've recently moved to SoR as the Guild moved from HoD.

I only have one character; a Guardian Charr. I mainly do dungeon runs and enjoy WvW.

I'm from Australia and online from 8PM (+8 GMT) till late. There is some truth to Mara’s comment above about Australian’s being sneaky lol. I like sneak attacks on supply camps and scouting around the map for weak points in the enemies defences.

My first experience in WvW on this server was very warming and memorable. I look forward to seeing you all more regularly! The atmosphere was very relaxing and pleasant seeing everyone working together. Squad and map chat was filled with encouragement and support.

Feel free to add me to your friends list for dungeon runs and WvW.

Thanks.

By:

whirlz.6072
   Member of Serenity Edge

Replied On: 10/25/2012 at 12:42 AM

Greetings and salutations! Whirlz here from Serenity Edge [TRE]. Known by many as Lynette Cavazza in-game.

I'm one of the Battlemaster of the guild and work together with my fellow Battlemasters to form strategies and give direction to my guildies during World versus World versus World sessions.

I have plenty of free time in my hands as I'm still awaiting acceptance letters from several universities, hence you'll see me playing a lot.

As our guild leader has mentioned above, we used to come from Henge of Denravi and we weren't active in the WvWvW scene. I personally feel that is was because we were being over shadowed by many big oceanic guilds.

I am glad that our guild has chosen to move to Sanctum of Rall and the community has accepted us. You guys gave us a chance to do our part. I have worked together with commanders like Alpaca Owl and F M C, and it is to my greatest honor to have a chance to work together with them.

And if you did read this small wall of text, thank you and see you all in-game!

User submitted image

By:

Sabastian.7126
   Member of Praetorian Legion

Replied On: 10/25/2012 at 03:53 AM

Hi all!

I am Esojpogi, Commander of The Praetorian Legion [SPQR]!

I'm very active in WvW ! Fellow commanders, please don't hesitate to PM me and give directions/orders/requests in WvW! I play with a small crew and we are totally dedicated to helping this server win. I'm not totally comfortable leading a huge zerg around and I prefer doing small scale pvp with 1-2 parties. I'm totally fine letting other commanders take charge of the map while my crew and I do other stuff. Just PM me and my guild will be there! We will do anything and everything!

See you in WvW!

By:

STARKNASTY.7164
   Member of EPIC

Replied On: 10/25/2012 at 05:14 AM

Hello everyone!

I am Cara Mordsitth, member of [EPIC]. I have recently been very active in WvW. I prefer to be on team speak as communication is a key to being successful. Most of the time i am running with an Epic strikeforce but if a strikeforce is not together, i'll stick with the zerg. I love the recent surge in WvW rankings and look forward to doing great things with all of you.

By:

SamVimes.7320

Replied On: 10/25/2012 at 10:56 AM

Greetings All,

I am Bill Dozer (PvE) / Gadget Mightwrench (WvW) proud member of [GSCH]. I'm a dedicated follower of the closest zerg. Cannon fodder 4 Life!!
I look forward to getting to know the members of this community outside of my guild.

By:

nebelun.3594

Replied On: 10/26/2012 at 07:56 AM

Greetings!

I am known as Eko Chai / Nebelun in game. Guild leader of Bellum Aeternus. Pleasure meeting all of you.

o/

By:

xXHexagonXx.9257
   Member of Pain Train Choo

Replied On: 10/26/2012 at 08:32 AM

Hi and Welcome

I am a member of GSCH and usually on either my warrior, Yakama Darkblade or my thief Ohmnom Nom Nom. Lately most of my time has been in WVW but I tend to flip around and mess with Alts from time to time.

» Edited on: 2012-10-26 08:32:39

---------------

Fideli Certa Merces | Guardian [Choo]

By:

sklurb.6302

Replied On: 10/26/2012 at 10:29 AM

Hi everyone! Nice to see so many friendly faces.

"It is our duty to kick your booty."
CLICK: Sklurb @ YouTube

By:

lathalshal.7831

Replied On: 10/26/2012 at 12:35 PM

Amoral ~ Defiance [RUN] (XO, and Commander) 3rd week on the server and loving the W3.

By:

Uriel.3684

Replied On: 10/26/2012 at 03:46 PM

Hello everyone,

I am second in command of Ravenkin[RK]. I am normally on my guardian Uriel Gudbrandr and I'm always looking for something to do, if you ever need a hand look me up!

User submitted image

By:

pops.6159

Replied On: 10/28/2012 at 03:01 PM

Hail and well met....I am Pops, an elder in Gaiscioch (GSCH). I'm 68, so that elder thing is both figurative and literal :) I'm usaully on my Sylvari Ranger. If I can be of any help, give me a yell.....hopefully I'll have my hearing aids in....

By:

Commander Artist.3692
   Member of Serenity Edge

Replied On: 10/29/2012 at 04:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I am the Artist, also known as Nanako on my warrior.
I play a Mesmer right now and is probably the lowest leveled commander at 39.
I'm from Serenity Edge [TRE] and is one of the officers there. As my guildees and leaders have pointed out, we are really happy to be part of this warm community and look forward to many battles together in future.

I'm trying to gear up my Mesmer while leveling her, and gain important experience from you guys in WvW in the meantime. Hopefully I will be of assistance to the server and do my part for Sanctum of Rall.

If I can be of any help in WvW, do drop me a message and I'll try my best to help!
Let's make it happen!

P.S: If you see a tall pretty Mesmer with tanned skin and dark blonde hair, yup that's me and do say hi to the Artist! (I'm no artist in real life btw. Haha)

What's life like if you do not take a chance every now and then?

By:

ike.7210
   Member of Ravenkin

Replied On: 10/29/2012 at 02:11 PM

Hey All,
I am Ike and I am the recruitment officer for Ravenkin. I just wanted to thank you for getting this set up I think it is a fantastic idea that will bring the community closer together. I can normally be found on my Ranger (kalara kilorn) but I admit I have many many alts.

Ike
Ravenkin

By:

blue.5284
   Member of Ravenkin

Replied On: 10/29/2012 at 04:08 PM

Nice to meet you all.
Im blueless, member of Ravenkin. I mainly play my ele (blueless) feel free to message me ingame. Hope to see you all some more.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 10/29/2012 at 04:22 PM

Welcome everyone, glad to have so many friendly faces coming over :). Ravenkin make sure to fill out your guild profile. You have a whole recruitment message to make use of :). Welcome to the community!

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

zelibeli.4695
   Member of Ravenkin

Replied On: 10/30/2012 at 07:59 AM

I'm Zelibeli of Ravenkin. I tend to play Zelse (my Guardian), but I can be found on a number of Zel-named characters. Thanks for this site. It's great to be a part of this community.

Zelse of Ravenkin
CoHost of RavenKast

By:

Commander mishi.7058
   Member of Ethereal Serenity

Replied On: 11/01/2012 at 02:50 PM

Hi I'm Mishi from Caedas.
Though since I'm unable to go by that name in GW2 you'd more likely know me as Silvannas.
I tend to stick in WvW more then I do anywhere else, unless stuck in town waiting on WvW queue's to pop.

Nothing to special, other then I play more along EU/Aussie/Oceanic times.

By:

Wolfie.6514

Replied On: 11/03/2012 at 04:40 AM

Hello I'm Wolfie. All my characters ingame have Fireguard as their first name. I'm a bomb heal engineer in WvW most of the time. See ya on the battlefield.

User submitted image

By:

foxy tigeress.6854

Replied On: 11/05/2012 at 10:33 PM

Hello Everyone my main Char is Foxy Tigeress,an ele, but have many alts all starting with Foxy. I am also a proud member of GSCH. I like to play both WvW and PvE. If you see me on and need help with anything feel free to let me know I will be happy to help in any way I can.

P.S. I have a few Aussie friends.. I agree they are sneaky!!!! :)

By:

Akaizhar.3956
   Member of Ravenkin

Replied On: 11/06/2012 at 08:30 AM

Hi guys, Akaizhar of Ravenkin here. I am so glad to see this site up and running. This reminds me of the good ol DAoC days where the server was a tight community. I'm hoping we can have that again in GW2! (Igraine represent!)

RK is always willing to help with WvW or PvE stuff so feel free to look us up. We really enjoy grouping and helping our server advance. See you all in game!

You can find me either on Akaizhar Ravensworn (Necro 80) or Kulggen Ravensworn (Guardian 50ish).

» Edited on: 2012-11-06 08:31:19

Photobucket

By:

Starfleck.8392

Replied On: 11/06/2012 at 12:54 PM

Hi everyone, I'm so glad to see the site working now! (just late to the party)

I'm usually known as Starfleck, since that was my naming scheme in GW1. For GW2 I've taken the name Shaz Bott for the asuran thief I play the most, and I'll also play on my sylvari, Wurmfood, now that we can finally have one-word names. The rest of my characters all have some form of "starfleck" in the name :p

I'm a father of two, and though I was a leader of a ~90 member guild, I've decided to take it easy this time around and try to focus on what I've neglected in real life. Now I've been playing with [HF] for awhile and enjoying it thoroughly. I am, however, seeking a second guild to do the PvE/Dungeon side with, if any of you has a recommendation you would like to PM or IG-mail me about.

My guild joined a rather active semi-casual alliance in GW1 that routinely held special events, however I've broken away unfortunately due to disagreements I had with the leader. In the end I just didn't care for the atmosphere that was fostered to be only friendly toward an adult crowd. One of the key takeaways from that, though, is all of the experience I have with running events.

Let me repeat that... I LOVE TO RUN SPECIAL EVENTS :D ...Trivia, scavenger hunts, scrimmages, costume contests, "one-liner" contests, hide & seek, races, etc.

Anyways... I ramble. and I talk a lot. and I joke around as much as I can. I do, however, play and think about playing waaaay too much. So, see you in game!

By:

pbhdaguimol.6419

Replied On: 11/08/2012 at 09:10 PM

Hello Everyone!

» Edited on: 2012-11-12 15:17:58

By:

williamsegraves.3689

Replied On: 11/09/2012 at 02:34 PM

William Centaurus here. I'm happy to be a part of the community! I ran the Tempest News Network back in the old SWG pre-NGE days. We had an awesome community there and I look forward to participating and contributing to the Sanctum of Rall! :D

I'm on California time and usually play in the late evenings 8-Midnight, Pacific.

I am a VERY cute Asura necromancer and I just got started on my journey. GW1 veteran and enjoying GW2 quite immensely.

Hope to meet some of you soon! :)

By:

Jayvenpup.4978

Replied On: 11/11/2012 at 03:46 AM

Good evening folks :)

I feel late to the party! I saw this site as the Coming Soon aspect but was um.. too distracted by shinies (re: GW2) to pop back. After help from Dame today, I was able to register away and get our guild up on here as well.

It is so good to have a forum/site for the server. That is the one thing we lack in GW2 already that I miss from other successful communities I have been apart of (Tabula Rasa/D&D Online).

Anyway, where was I.. oh yes.. shinies.. (Yes, I get along with skritt perfectly well, thank you, I might add).

Quick note too.. it is good to see some familiar names. Main two that I recognised was Leader Mara and Bav :D

I'm an officer of Kamikaze Runners [KR], one of the two Australians there as well I might add (looking for more Aussies or Oceanic-friendlies too actually, hinthint :P). I tend to be around in WvW from time to time depending on mood (generally myself and my partner Mara Lee/alts running around when we feel up for it) but mostly I love romping around in PvE and looking forward to more dungeoning :D

I guess if I was to label a main toon, at present it is my Guardian (Jayven Canofae) but I have a few others (re: 7 :P) that I am working out who I want to be the main contender and/or dungeon runner. Engineer is sizing up at present.

Anyway.. um.. yeah.. *gets off soap box*

» Edited on: 2012-11-11 03:54:52

URLGaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

marrra.3786
   Member of Kamikaze Runners

Replied On: 11/12/2012 at 08:01 PM

*points up* I'm with him.

What? You want more? Damn, ok ... umm...

I'm new to the Guild Wars franchise, but not to MMOs. I'm thoroughly enjoying the gameplay of GW2. I've tried a bit of everything in game so far, even though I've never been a fan of PvP. The WvWvW is a bit of fun sometimes, though I do hate that the monthly achieve requires you to get 50 kills in it - I'm not always any good at tagging in the zergs.

I try and be helpful and friendly in game, so if you have a question feel free to ask. I tend to keep to myself though - but don't take it as snobbishness, more likely shyness (or too busy killing things to type!) so don't get disheartened.

I can't think of anything else to add. I'm horrible at talking about myself. Just ask if there's anything you want to know.

<3 Marrra

Officer of Kamikaze Runners [KR] - 'cause walking to your death isn't as fun!

By:

Commander Sess.2785

Replied On: 11/23/2012 at 12:19 PM

Hi everyone!

I am glad to be here. Thank you so much for setting up the community site! I played GW1 (my favorites were my Paragon and my Monk) and love GW2. My main is a Charr Engineer and I am working on leveling up my Norn Thief and Asura Mesmer.

The GW2 world is so beautiful that I do a lot of nook & cranny exploring and I am having a 'blast' in WvW with my engineer.

» Edited on: 2013-01-21 19:51:58

Thoi

By:

AGGRO.6475

Replied On: 11/27/2012 at 09:54 AM

Hello All,
I am Aggro.6475 with GSCH. I am also new to guild wars. I have a 80 norn Guardian 80 Asura Warrior,48 Char Warrior,52 Human Ranger,29 Norn Theif,18 Norn Necro and 20 Human Ele. Ok I like Alts my meetings are on mondays LOL. I like WvWvW on my ranger and I love the leveling in this game. I am looking to do some dungeons so if you need someone to fill in hit me up.

» Edited on: 2012-11-27 10:03:48

» Edited on: 2012-11-27 10:04:23

» Edited on: 2012-11-29 06:39:40

By:

ohjbird.5286

Replied On: 12/08/2012 at 05:51 PM

I'm Zhariel Graves, Vampire Queen Necromancer of Gaiscioch.

I enjoy running Honor of the Waves, Ascalon Catacombs, and Crucible of Eternity; just not with pug's. I plan on starting my adventures in Arah this upcoming week, to get my final piece piece of styled armor. I'm full Power/Toughness/Vitality, and I siphon via my minions and attacks constantly, plus regen with my Dolyak runes. So if you need someone who can take a punch and keep going, find me.

User submitted image

By:

Glielhry.2817

Replied On: 12/10/2012 at 11:52 AM

Hello everyone. Hope to meet many of you in game.

By:

Daenera.9037

Replied On: 12/10/2012 at 04:04 PM

Dia dhuit! Good Day!
I go by Daenera, I hope to see you all in game!

Oh muh anim/From my heart,
Daenera.9037

*Healing the world one *hug* at a time!*

By:

Sly Berditzmen.1596

Replied On: 12/10/2012 at 04:43 PM

Howdy Hey all! Sly Berditzmen of GSCH here. Lovin the Game, Lovin the Server. Would be honored if you give me a "howdy hey" if you see me ingame and I'd be happy to team up with you if I am able.

Twig [GSCH]

By:

pseudonurse.1782

Replied On: 12/15/2012 at 08:25 PM

Hello,I am brand spankin new to GW2. I have taken a two year break from gaming and have recently come back to it as my time has come back to me blessedly with my new job. I am happy to be part of GSCH and finding new friends to make as I spend more of my time in a virtual community of gamers. I tend to be fairly talkative in chat at times and think occasionaly that I am clever. I await becoming leveled up and eventually coming into WvWvW overtime as I experience what PvE has to offer me. My wife and children humor my playing and I respect my time with them and have to drop the game at a drop of the hat excepting on one day a week where I get to man cave it up. Yeah for compromise! I am currently working on an excercize program for gamers while they game. LOL. True story. So far I am finding stretch bands work the best. Its not a true work out but at least keeps me thinking I am being productive in real life as I game. I am a strange cat at times with my out of the box thinking but find it makes life fun. I love this server...not all communities are equal in awesomeness and you might as well pick the most awesome while your at it. Thank you developers and bug zappers, and artists, and writers, and thinkers, and programers, and everyone else who made this amazing game available to us with no monthly charges. You Rule Man!

Part of the Giascioch family.

P.S. Never moon a werewolf.

By:

Yoru.7159
   Member of For The Earth Mother

Replied On: 12/16/2012 at 02:46 AM

Hello Sanctum of Rall my names Yoru, my Main is Yoru Yongbpei, I am Guildmaster of For The Earth Mother[FTEM] many of you who frequent the events for Claw of Jormag, The Shatterer, and Tequatl the Sunless might know me from my PSA with updates of timers for theses events. I personally actually love this servers community lots of fun dudes and dudettes. So yeah always down to meet new friends and such so hit me up here or in game.

By:

Grintch.6172

Replied On: 12/17/2012 at 05:33 PM

Hi, this is Zolumbai from Rift.

By:

Jadestorm.8037
   Member of Guardians of Shadow Pass

Replied On: 12/18/2012 at 12:01 PM

Hi folk! I'm -- well everyone who's a member of Eyes in the Dark [EYES]. While I started out expecting my mesmer to be my main, I've been leveling the rest of my 8 chars up to 80 and I'm, as of yet, not sure who I'm going to be out in WvW primarily. Right now Elerene Ostinato is my main (mesmer) and may stay that way. (chars are Elerene Ostinato, Graedus Grimm, Derwisch Dirk, Ikaelus Stormrunner, Saracia Stormrunner, Zandiran Stormsworn, Ziebold Blitzkrieg, and Jaenda Darkender) Only 3 more to get to level 80 at this point.

I started out on Darkhaven in beta, then Blackgate live (because my friends were going there) but within a week we all moved here and after reading about it I'm glad I did and have never looked back!

Anywoo, despite theoretically focusing on leveling, I'm fairly addicted to WvW and spend the bulk of my time out there. On a good night I level faster there anyway. =P

I don't care for voice chat I'm afraid, and tend to get irked when people fuss at others for not being in it. I aim to not exclude folk who might not have speakers, or don't want to listen to others chatter over their game, or even happen to be deaf.

Anyway, once I figure out a 'main' I'm going to work to get them a commander tag and try to lead some 'home defense' groups. Especially when the main zerg is assaulting things pushing forward but no one is really taking care of stuff we own. =) Don't think the main zerg should really have to worry themselves with that AND pushing. We shall see-- I'm poor right now so that tag is a loooong way off.

Cheers to everyone and proud to be on SoR!

» Edited on: 2012-12-18 12:02:11

------------
Elerene Ostinato | 80 Norn Mesmer | Eyes In The Dark [EYES]
(Note: All of EYES is me currently, been out in wvw on alts lately)
"Where there is light, there is darkness."

By:

Omnionicron.2319

Replied On: 12/18/2012 at 02:47 PM

Greetings and hello. Omni of NICE (Perfectionist Cult) looking forward to getting more involved.

By:

Varik.4073

Replied On: 12/18/2012 at 04:21 PM

How goes it, everyone? Name is Varik and I am glad to be a part of the community. I am a member of GSCH and am enjoying every bit of the game so far. I don't really have a main character but I mostly play my necromancer , Elestar, or my guardian, Degistar. All my characters have the word star in them. Hope to see you all around.

By:

Varik.4073

Replied On: 12/18/2012 at 04:21 PM

By:

Anolie.3506
   Member of Black Star Radio

Replied On: 01/08/2013 at 03:02 PM

Hello All! I'm Kelli Aka Anolie or Dj Kelli! I found you guys through my member of my station. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you and i hope to see you around! ^.^ I'm Also the leader of BSR :D

By:

Waif.5219

Replied On: 01/08/2013 at 03:15 PM

Hello folks. I am Waif.5219 of GSCH. I have 12 alts and never know which one I will be on. CYA in Game.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 01/08/2013 at 03:30 PM

Welcome everyone! :)

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Darkwitch.4935
   Member of Death Angel Reapers Kult

Replied On: 01/08/2013 at 09:07 PM

Hello All ^^

As you can refer to the username, I'm Darkwitch.4935. Nice to see such a well-done Sanctum of Rall website, kudos!

Me and my Friends are part of Death Angel Reapers Kult [DARK]

Feel free to greet us in game, we don't bite unless asked ;)

I'm a big fan of PvE, and with a job now, more of the Casual type of gamer, I can only play 168 hours per week.. sigh.. hehehe

I also have many alts (not 12 yet :p)

Nice to meet you all, I shall check here from time to time what's going around!

Keep it up!

DW

By:

lucasktyo.6304

Replied On: 01/11/2013 at 08:54 AM

Hey everyone, this is Derruba/lucasktyo.6304. Nice to meet ya'll ;]

By:

wrathshield.1025

Replied On: 01/14/2013 at 12:30 PM

Hello SoR.............You will find me in-game mainly in a BL. I have been running SoR BL or BGBL most of the week. I have been working to level up my Ele - Orion Firebrand (mid-60s now) or I jump over on my capped Ranger Chief Strongbow depending on the current mood (of me or the borderland). I am a member of DBD but we are a smaller guild and only a few WvW.

I love the game as I have most MMORPGs once I get hooked in with the community. I come from Silkroad Online, WoW (Trollbane), LOTRO, PWI, FW, Allods, and a bunch of other games but right now I am wholeheartedly in GW2.

I am East Coast in VA so most of my time online is anytime between EST 7p - 12a weeknights and varies on the weekend.

I will get involved here on the forums as well as in game where and when I can be of help.

***I came over to SoR a few weeks ago when my original guild [TWO] merged with DBD here. Both guilds started out over on JQ but long queues and pew pew bs brought us here and I am having a blast so far.

» Edited on: 2013-01-14 13:35:13

Rick-Rolled By Ranger Strongbow

By:

sarieth.8173
   Member of Arkannis Major

Replied On: 01/15/2013 at 02:08 AM

Hello everyone! I'm sarieth.8173 (I have a few alts, but usually play Amieli). I am a casual player in a small guild with some family members of mine. I'm a west coaster (PST), but due to always being on a bad sleep schedule, I usually play at strange hours when the server is a bit quiet.

I love chatting with people and running around the map exploring and helping out, so feel free to hit me up in game if you'd like someone to talk to. I hope I get the chance to meet a lot of great people on the server!

By:

Commander Rathamon.6945

Replied On: 01/15/2013 at 05:14 AM

Hello Everyone!

As you can see I am Rathamon of Gaiscioch and I'm glad to be a part of SoR!

By:

WarriorOfAsgard.3705
   Member of The Warriors of Asgard

Replied On: 01/15/2013 at 11:20 PM

I'm WarriorOfAsgard.3705, better known as William Trommell. I'm the leader of both the Order of Truthseekers (established October 20012) and the Warriors of Asgard [WoA] (established September 10, 2006). I'm also a on air host and podcaster for Black Star Radio and a fan fiction writer in my free time. I spend most of my time in PvE, both on my own as well as in parties with random people. I rarely visit sPvP or WvW simply because it fails to hold my interest, not to mention lags horribly around any major battles. When not busy in-game, I like to look at anything lore-related and share such information with one of my three main guilds. I've been involved in the [WoA] guild since 2007 and have been leading the guild since mid-20009. I founded [OoT] in October 2012 as a strictly RP-only guild. As a leader I tend to act based on what I know of human behavior in a given situation, and always do whatever is in the best interests of my guilds. As an individual both in the game and in real life, I'm prone to acting on emotion and have a bit of a temper when things don't go my way, however I rarely hold a grudge (quick to anger and equally quick to forgive, much like a norn). If I see someone in the community being bullied or taken advantage of, I will step in and resolve the issue by any means necessary. I live on in eastern VA so I'm usually on most during North American prime time.

» Edited on: 2013-01-15 23:29:17

Leader of The Warriors of Asgard [WoA] & The Order of Truthseekers [OoT] ~ DJ for BlackStarRadio.net
"Without the nightmares there would be no dreams. Without the dangers there would be no wonders."

By:

Commander vapor.3916
   Member of Helioz

Replied On: 01/16/2013 at 01:40 PM

Hi!
I am Isaak, a founding member of Hel. We are a makeup of several other guilds merged into one we saw to be a better fit for us. It is built from Totn, Sanc, Night Warlocks and some others. We were originally from Gates of madness, then IOJ.

We had to make a hard decision to come here. Leaving a healthy alliance behind and the months of work we had put into building it was a very hard choice. Recognizing the upcoming paid moves, the lack of coverage the server had for several key spots, and the tag of pve server iit had developed was really a deciding factor.

Another key issue was the guild perks were 90% fully developed, this one stung me personally as I had funded 300g out of pocket since we had only made this merge about 3 weeks ago to speed build the guild. Some guilds have sent us some donations to rebuild a start here and I cant say thank you enough. It will be slow going to start but we will get there.

The warm welcome and the community here has seemed wonderful so far and I think we will really settle in and become an asset to SoR. We just want to thank everyone for what has been sent so far, its all welcomed and apprc. you guys have been wonderful and so welcoming. Thank you so very much.

Isaak
Hel
Commander/Officer

By:

Jae Onasi.1408

Replied On: 01/16/2013 at 04:40 PM

Hi all! I just joined this server and the Gaiscioch family. :) Looking forward to gaming with you all.

By:

Commander Izzy.7624

Replied On: 01/17/2013 at 01:26 PM

Welcome to all our new family and friends! Looking forward to taking the battlefield with all of you.

By:

Phirestorm.9325

Replied On: 01/17/2013 at 02:49 PM

Hello to all, Phirestorm (Phire) is what I go by. Getting into crafting and dungeons at the moment, I am always looking to meet and group with new people. I look forward to seeing you all in game, if you see me on give me a shout and will quest, run dungeons or story line. I look forward to seeing you in game.

By:

Rayne.1947

Replied On: 01/18/2013 at 02:17 AM

Hello! guild leader of [hel] here! I have nothing but good to say about sanctum of rall since we transferred over! hope to see everyone in wvw!

By:

soapylove.4081

Replied On: 01/18/2013 at 02:52 PM

Hello Everyone! I'm the Guild Leader of Ultio Nos Vocat [Fury] means "Vengeance Calls Me" We just came to SoR yesterday and are so happy to be here. We're a small group that loves WvW and we do a little bit of everything else too :) Can't wait to meet more of you and jump into WvW!

See you in game!
soapylove.4081
Xhex/Amahlya

By:

joltrast.4189

Replied On: 01/19/2013 at 03:19 PM

Greetings server! At the moment my main is Bea Witch, but being the altoholic that I am, this is subject to change at any time! I'm a member of the Gaiscioch family and have previously played WoW, WAR, Rift, Aion and GW1.

Hope to see you in game!

By:

Sunar Fireborn.6127
   Member of Beleg Torthalion

Replied On: 01/19/2013 at 09:24 PM

Hello!

I'm Sunar Fireborn, unoffical leader of Beleg Torthalion [BLT]. I hope to have loads of fun on this server.

By:

Chuo.4238

Replied On: 01/20/2013 at 12:17 PM

Hey all,

New to the server - looks like you have a great site going on here!

Time to find a guild...

-Chuo

» Edited on: 2013-01-22 10:01:33

By:

Mystic Starfish.2586

Replied On: 01/22/2013 at 02:59 PM

Hey all, I'm Rath
My client isn't working so well at school, so I might not be in-game much anymore D:. We'll see. Anyway, just a member of a small SoR guild, thought I'd join the community for when I'm bored.

By:

Shayleen.8964

Replied On: 01/22/2013 at 03:25 PM

Hello! I'm Shayleen and I currently belong to multiple guilds (one for wvw [FEAR] and [OwNd] for pve). I'm glad I joined the Sanctum of Rall community.

» Edited on: 2013-01-22 15:25:48

By:

Commander donfoe.9604

Replied On: 01/22/2013 at 03:30 PM

Hello all!! site looks outstanding!! guild member of feelings arnt required[FEAR]. im just looking for a good active forum for SoR. anywho, hope to see everyone ingame!

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 01/22/2013 at 03:36 PM

Welcome everyone! We had a huge rush of registrations today after the announcement of the Great Tyrian Adventure got picked up and posted by ArenaNet. I welcome you all to Sanctum of Rall and hope you enjoy your stay!

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Ojimaru.8970
   Member of Hired Assassins

Replied On: 01/22/2013 at 04:00 PM

Hello everybody. Ojimaru of [HIRE]. Thank you to those who participated in the mass logoff that allowed me to finally join my fellow assassins in this shard.

Dyluth Malae (Guardian | Right-hand Strength/Meditation)
Shanatazie (Mesmer | Confusion Bomb)
Emeletha Trueheart (Necromancer | Chilling Darkness Dagger)

By:

Gaarindor.2764
   Member of Downunder

Replied On: 01/22/2013 at 10:57 PM

Hi all,

I am Gaarindor (or Sir Zoro for the moment in game), an Officer from an Aussie guild called Downunder [DU].
There are a bunch of us currently living on SoR after recent transfers to join in on the community events/spirit and some intense WvW action.

Hope to see you all in game :)

Gaarindor
Downunder [DU]

By:

Eidoron.2694

Replied On: 01/23/2013 at 10:10 AM

Hey everyone,

I go mainly by three characters: Theodore Alberon (Human Engineer), Eidra (Sylvari Guardian), and Magister Noxx (Asuran Mesmer). I currently am a member of the Maguuma server and I don't plan on switching anytime soon.

I was drawn towards the whole Tyrian Adventure post by Guild Wars 2 on Facebook as I'm sure many of us new applicants were. As super fun as it sounds it saddened me to see that it's only open to residents of SoR. Nonetheless I've met some of the people via Raidcall as I was trying to piece information in which I was allowed to participate, and you guys seem like a really friendly bunch so I was hoping to still keep in touch with guesting being available and all. Nothing wrong with a little networking :)

Feel free to add me and let me know who you are so I'm not totally confused

Eidoron.2694
Materia [MATE]

By:

girlvsmmo.4631
   Member of Kamikaze Runners

Replied On: 01/25/2013 at 09:33 AM

Hello everyone. I'm Alexis Nyght in game and the guild leader of Kamikaze Runners[KR] a small PvE guild here on Sanctum of Rall. I've been a member of the website for awhile but I've yet to make a formal introduction. As they say its better late than never.

So a bit about myself. I played GW1 off and on for years and have been excited about GW2 since it was first announced. After getting a chance to play it at PAX East in 2011 I knew I would be hooked and boy was I right. I spend most of my time in GW2 exploring, chasing dragons and doing dungeons with my guildies.

User submitted image

By:

captainamerica.8942

Replied On: 01/26/2013 at 05:45 PM

Hello all,

I'm an older player who started off in college with MUDs (gasp!), playing as 'Sergius' on various Wheel of Time MUDs, as well as a few others. I then played Guild Wars 1 for a good long while, and was a quiet member of Siege Turtles, until I became inactive. I saw the previews for GW2 and my expectations have been met, and much prefer this to Diablo 3. I started off on Dragonbrand, but the community here seems more vibrant, so I decided to take the plunge and switch. I'm a casual gamer, and will be looking forward to finding a relaxed guild.

Cheers!

captainamerica.8942

By:

Amy.6427

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 07:46 AM

Hello Sanctum of Rall People,

I'm a casual gamer of the Guild [MiNi]; which I am also a Officer for the Guild. I enjoy playing my Thief: Amanda Lockheart; which is finally level 80 on January 26, 2013! My first level 80 character heehee. Now for the Necro!!

See yeah on the Battlefield! ;)

By:

Kalla.4290

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 10:38 AM

Hey, Kalla here a member of Gaiscioch. GW2 is only my second MMO experience, and I left Rift because of the venomous atmosphere. Thanks to SoR's community and GSCH in particular I am not going back to being just a single player gamer but plan on continuing my foray into the world of online gaming.

I am still mostly a loner and trying to become comfortable with the social aspect of MMOs but if you see any one of a half dozen characters running around with versions of Kalla/Kalle/Kall in the name I will be happy to help you out with anything.

Happy Hunting SoR!

User submitted image

By:

kittiesgonyan.5134

Replied On: 02/02/2013 at 10:21 PM

Hi hi! I'm kittiesgonyan, but Xaila, is probably simpler to remember. I'm a recent refugee from Anvil Rock which my partner, Opticon.8601, and I moved away from because we could never get parties ever. Aside from our current 4 person guild we are guildless.

» Edited on: 2013-02-02 22:22:41

By:

Commander Balor.8405

Replied On: 02/04/2013 at 12:56 AM

I'm Balor Gorgon Member of Gaiscioch as well I fall inline with a few other guilds that Came with from Guild Wars 1.

I am also a PvE Event Host. Watch the calendar and you most likely find me doing something fun, productive or just plain crazy hoilday fun stuff.

I have multiply characters @ level 80 ( 1 of each profession, as well as all crafts @ max ) so always ready for when ya need that one profession for a dungeon, event, or farting around in open map.

PM me, or in-game mail me @ balor.8405.

I normally gaming between 6:00 am PST till 12:00 pm PST on my work days.

Other then that hope to see you all around in game.

By:

Juriasti.8297

Replied On: 02/05/2013 at 05:39 AM

Greetings all!

I was fortunate enough to find Sanctum of Rall as I was bouncing between servers for map completion. SoR seemed a friendlier, more inviting place so once I earned my gold star, I made one last transfer and I've been here since December.

I work odd hours on a constantly shifting schedule so I'm on when time permits. I have several characters but you're likely to find me on my mesmer, Magdin, or my ele, Kadmos Ahl. I'm one of few members of the guild [rbt], and the only one of us on SoR. That may change soon, either with more refugees or possibly finding a new guild. Time will tell!

At any rate, I'm eager to better get to know the SoR community and I'm happy to help should it ever be needed.

By:

jonesfam.3976

Replied On: 02/05/2013 at 11:04 AM

Hello all...

I'm Saint Curmudgeon. I'm fairly new to MMOs and started playing Guild Wars 2 three months ago. My two oldest children pulled me in and I enjoy playing with them when I can. They started me out on the Devona's Rest server, but I've moved to Sanctum of Rall to find more players involved in PvE activities. I love guesting to play with my kids and other friends I have made.

Over on DR, I'm a member of the Magic Zipper guild.

I currently am not associated with a guild on SoR.

I'm a very casual player. I currently have two characters: Albinstripe, Charr warrior, Level 80 with a support hammer build. Maechtig Maus, Asura guardian, level 14 with a hammer build (though that may change).

I'm mostly interested in casual PvE, map exploration and having a good time. I may start testing the WvW waters, but I've done so of yet. i really don't have much interest in PvP.

I play 2 or 3 times a week in the evenings, usually between 6 PM and 11 PM.

I enjoy partying up with about anyone, as long as they understand I'm fairly new to MMOs, not really very good and looking mostly to have a good time.

By:

Kaleesie.6041

Replied On: 02/07/2013 at 05:34 PM

Dea-Lá,

My name is Kaleesie of Dragons. I am a Sylvari. Born under the sign of Dusk and venturing out into the Tyrian World. Being a level 10 is a tad bit freighting but I am managing pretty well. From my instances I received some nice blue items to wear and equip, which helped with taking down some pretty hefty critters. I look forward to meeting many of you soon in game.

Now for me. I have played MMOs for 13 yrs now. My very first one was Runescape. I have to laugh now because even that is archaic compared to others I have played, but it did teach me how to grind for crafting and do quests. I played Aeon, which was pretty cool having your wings and all. The PvP was not bad either. I now play World of Warcraft since it's inception online. I have two guilds, one on the alliance and one on the horde side. My nephew got me playing and been ever since.

A friend of mine kept after me to play GW2. I played GW1 years ago, but was not interested in playing. Then at Christmas I bought the collectors editon and started playing recently. I have to admit I am hooked and loving it. Thank goodness I built a computer that gives me the graphics I need to see the beautiful world GW2 has to offer. I am amazed at the worlds and how the Events play out. This game is really cool and therefore, I got my nephew (the same one who got me hooked on WoW) hooked on this game. Of course his toon is higher level than mine.

I am a mom of 4 so it is difficult for me to be on as much as I would like. I try to be during the week when I get home after making dinner and all. Sometimes my fiance has to tap me on the shoulder because I am so immersed in GW2 that I forget what time it is.

Im a very casual player, but love to explore this beautiful game. I hope I will be able to join on the February Event that I just saw the video on. Maybe when I can get raidcall to work properly, someone will come and say hello so I won't feel all alone or ignorant because I don't know how to work raidcall. LOL.

Well, this is me in a nutshell. Sorry for the long introduction. Hope you have a laugh or two reading it.

Take care,

Slán Chéasta agus na Bealtaine Sun Solas gcónaí Do Conair

By:

Risici.8925

Replied On: 02/08/2013 at 09:49 PM

Hi, thanks for having the forum!.. I'm still "new" to GW2. My highest current level is 15. I haven't ventured up to any guilds yet. I'm a very casual player - and a loner for a bit. Still trying to figure out some of the controls etc and how things "work". I have not played the WvW or PvP yet. Figure I need to learn more of the basics before I do. I am always seeking out helpful posts that can get me going in-game, so I'm glad to finally be a part of the forum. I played some of the guild wars when it first started (1) and also played Lineage II. I think I will be a forever newbie since I've been online gaming since 98 but have never leveled up to the top #.

My current faults are :) When fighting, I freak and press any button/skill that is available randomly. I still don't know how to do the chat part (where everyone can hear or even person to person). Lineage II spoiled me with the mouse click that lets your av run to where you click.. I miss that and I have a hard time commuting without having 1 hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse. Oh, and I still don't understand why some guys have female avatars O_o :)

Cant wait to read all that's on the site!

By:

crogen.4385

Replied On: 02/12/2013 at 01:30 PM

Hello all,

My first online game was gw1 and gw2 is my second so I am still sorta new to the whole mmo thing. you can usually find me on my ranger, Surviver of life, (yes I know its misspelled). When I play I don't really go for completion or to see how fast I can run a dungeon, instead I actually like playing around with skills and seeing what can be done. In gw1 I was really good at making builds both on the character level and on the team level and I hope to do the same here. my goal is to make team builds where anyone can jump in and still be able to do more difficult levels without that horrible learning curve.

I am in a couple of small guilds but neither seem to be overly active. I will most likely search for a more active guild. Till that time I will just continue to play as I do.

By:

avapersia.7038

Replied On: 02/17/2013 at 01:27 PM

My name is Kali, and I've somehow managed to get level 80 by just running around exploring. I would love to get through a dungeon but I am finding pickup groups demoralizing, to say the least.

So if you are looking for an engineer and you have a bit of patience, send me a tell! :) I have done plenty of raids and such in other games, so I'm not completely clueless. Hope to meet some of you soon.

avapersia.7038

» Edited on: 2013-02-17 13:30:55

By:

Laughter.7042

Replied On: 02/23/2013 at 06:09 AM

Hi all!! Name is Jewel, I am 25 years old, living near St. Louis. I have been playing video games since I was quite young starting on my father's NES mostly sticking with your clkittenic Super Mario, Marble Madness, and Gradius.

I played strictly console until about 15 when I started getting more into computer gaming. Around the time World of Warcraft came out I full time switched to gaming on the computer and kept Warcraft to be my one and only game until the end of Wrath of the Lich King.

Since the end of Wotlk, I have tried pretty much every MMORPG one can think of and started taking an interest in RPGs, Third Person Shooters (Warframe and Defiance), and MOBAs.

Outside of gaming I love anything that revolves around a good craft beer, comics, zombies, and food.

(You can find me in game under Laughter.7042.

» Edited on: 2013-02-23 06:10:15

Laughter: Elementalist | Lilith Astrid: Necromancer | Pluton Aurora: Ranger | Lux Astrariel: Mesmer | Cherry Vodka: Guardian
Twitter | G

By:

Commander chaosy.5187
   Member of Heroes Avidly Ravishing Damsels

Replied On: 02/28/2013 at 12:13 AM

Hi all. My name is Chao and I am a guild leader/commander of Heroes Avidly Ravishing Damsels [HARD], a small guild of real-life friends. We are only casual players due to our real-life commitments, but we each spent a lot of time learning about the game and theory-crafting builds and strategies. We all have significant MMO experience, and we are dedicated to improving the community on our awesome server. See you all in WvW!

By:

Commander Northstar.3798
   Member of Vengeance

Replied On: 03/01/2013 at 07:30 AM

Hello Everyone!

It's great to be here!I'm not new to the server but new to the site!=)

[VNG] Northstar
No Mercy.No Remorse
http://www.VengeanceClan.com
User submitted image

By:

Raven Paradox.1860

Replied On: 03/02/2013 at 02:22 AM

Hello all this is Raven Paradox. I go by Raven ingame and in TS.

I'm in the Iconic Guild as a Guild Manager. I help manage events in the guild. One of the major ones we like to do is WvW.

I recently joined SoR over a month ago before free transfers were non-existent.

I use to be a member of Blackgate, and fought against SoR for the 11 or so weeks. Do not let that concern you though. I left Blackgate due to the bad conditions that happened there, and am fully devoted and commited to SoR, and am much happier here. I'm also very glad we're now competing against Blackgate because there are tons of members there that I'd LOVE to slaughter for making my once home a place I've come to dislike. I didn't join SoR in spite of Blackgate. I heard it had a great community, and that's come to be true.

If you need any information on competing against Blackgate let me know. I know some of their tactics and how they behave, although I'm sure most of the guild leaders on this server know them as well.

By:

Thracecius.8296
   Member of Power Of The Elements

Replied On: 03/05/2013 at 01:33 AM

Howdy everyone!

My tag is Thracecius.8296 and I am the leader of the small PvX guild Power Of The Elements [POTE], which originated in Guild Wars sometime shortly after the game went live in 2005. Unfortunately for me, I didn't join until 2008 after it had already gone through several leadership changes and was all but completely gutted. I became the leader in 2009 and I decided to try and rebuild it from scratch (on Sanctum of Rall) once Guild Wars 2 went live in August 2012. So far we are a small guild that primarily does PvE and dungeons, but I am curious about the World vs World aspect of the game and thought I should look into it further since our server seems to mount a serious effort to compete.

My primary character is Belden Surestrike (80 Human Warrior), but I have a number of characters at present (I'm rather an alt-aholic, to borrow a phrase; I have 20 characters in GW1) whom I play as my mood or goals dictate. I'm primarily on between 5:30-7:00pm Pacific Time during the week, and odd hours including afternoons and late nights during the weekend.

As for my MMORPG experience, my first game was the original EverQuest, which I played from '99-'04 (sporadically after the first 3 years), which very nearly turned me off of online gaming completely due to the bad game mechanics (level grinding, forced grouping, & monthly fees). It wasn't until August 2007 that I rejoined the online world when I started playing the casual gamer friendly Guild Wars. I've never been very interested in PvP mainly because it always favors those who can spend countless hours playing the game, but I think that, with the right coaching, I might be able to eventually make a small contribution to our WvW efforts, and even convince some of my guildmates to join the fray.

I look forward meeting you folks in-game and becoming a more recognizable part of our welcoming server community! :)

Oh, and at the risk of appearing completely tactless, if you see me in-game, or are interested in a casual guild with minimal requirements, please feel free to shoot me a whisper or visit our website, http://gwpote.enjin.com.

-Thracecius
AKA Belden Surestrike
Guild Leader of Power Of The Elements

» Edited on: 2013-04-22 18:18:00

User submitted image

By:

Kaleden.9386

Replied On: 03/11/2013 at 12:07 PM

Hello everyone. I have a few toons, but I primarily play on my Elementalist, Kaleden. I've been on SoR from day 1, so it's quite likely you've seen me around with my +5 supply buff or tray of Ghost Pepper Poppers /team chat.

I like to dish out loads of boons (especially swiftness) and try to wear the skimpiest gear a male human scholar possibly can. I primarily play Staff and Dagger/Dagger, but switch to Dagger/Focus or Scepter/Focus in times of need (siege defense/destruction). If you have any elementalist-related questions, I'll be more than happy to answer.

I typically rep Conquerors Within [WvW] (especially now that I've become one of its leaders), and while our roster may be large, we typically field a small, but effective, group.

p.s. if anyone knows of skimpier gear for a male human scholar, please let me know.

» Edited on: 2013-03-11 12:14:49

By:

Liknvi.1085

Replied On: 03/24/2013 at 08:12 AM

Hi all! I'm mostly on my Asuran Engineer, Krewe Leader Lekka.

I'm a fairly recent transfer from Tarnished Coast, and I'm happy to be on SoR. I'm a member of Legacy of Elijah, and I hope to do a bit of everything (PvE, SPvP/TPvP, WvW).

Hope to see you all in-game!

» Edited on: 2013-04-03 10:37:57

By:

Commander Green Arrow.5689
   Member of Helioz

Replied On: 03/24/2013 at 12:46 PM

Hey guys, Greetings and salutations from lil old England
Green Arrow here. Im one of the very few Brits on the server . Some may call me a pommeor others a limey but GA or Arrow is just fine.
I came to the community via northern shiverpeaks and then ioj where i hooked up with helioz. Absolutely delighted with the receptiin we have had here on the sanctum and think the community well and truley stands out frommy previous servers.

You can usually find me on during oceanic, euro and early na time, with the exeption of reset when I stay up till 2-3am my time (about 6-7pm ) server. Love being in wvw with you guys and look forward to helping out more in the comming months and meeting more of you on team speak.
Later guys and girls

Green arrow
Officer/commander Hel (helioz)

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 03/24/2013 at 01:24 PM

Hey everyone! I am Roger (Combat Medic Barbie/Xivor The Redeemed in-game) and I am one of the officers for The Guernsey Milking Coalition (MiLk)! I am a big PvE player, working towards Volckitten right now in-game, about 3/4 of the way there, and soo after, I may shoot for the Juggernaut legendary.

You can usually find me in-game in the evening hours EST, however my activity has been more sporadic than not due to the addition to a new baby to my family an an erratic schedule as a member of the military.

Anyhow, I am happy to be a part of this group and I look forward to gaming with you all!

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Twilah.3609

Replied On: 04/16/2013 at 01:38 PM

'Ello, my name is Twilah and I've been running with Gascioch through a few games and surely more to come. Mostly I'm a zergling and I love to craft. Lately I've had the honor of being a host for our Great Tyrian Campaign. If you haven't made it out for one yet hopefully you'll give it a whirl :)

*cheers*

By:

Teenwolf.9174

Replied On: 04/20/2013 at 02:14 PM

Hello! I am Tweenie / Nola Reveler. I have been running around in WvW for some time now with my small guild. We lost a lot of members and are looking for a way to help out effectively.

|Tweenie-Ranger| |Nola Reveler-Mesmer| |Ballsagnia-Warrior|

By:

Commander jexia.2406

Replied On: 04/22/2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi all, I am Jexia aka starwinds. Usually run Starwinds my ele in wvw. Prefer to do defensive stuff mostly. Once a week tho i run Jexia as a commander on sor. Not really in to offense mostly setting up siege and defending the north. Am a happy elder in gsch thru a couple of games.

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 04/27/2013 at 04:29 AM

Hi to all,

I play usually as a Necro named Mistress Collisto. I have been playing Guild Wars from the early days of GW1. Recently I have started to really get into WvW, a little more then the casual hour or so a week I was at anyways. Because WvW requires so much more communications with those on our server I decided to join the website. I am co-leader of a small guild named Dark Age of Tyria. At some point I wouldn't mind joining a larger guild, but it could not require 100% rep. Currently at the time of this posting I am just under 800 on the ranking for achievements so that should tell you I am not slacker;)

Now for what I can offer the server...

I play a lot of PvE, if there is ever an achievement that you are missing and you need advice or a hand... look me up.

I do have Commander status. I do not plan on leading large drives in WvW however if there are no commanders in the world I would gladly serve as a rally point to try to preserve what we should already control.

My usual hours of play are Monday-Friday 12am PST to 3am PST, and weekends are pretty much full time in game at least for now(1pm-3am PST).

Look forward to seeing you all.

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Risa Aerulight.3914

Replied On: 04/30/2013 at 05:30 PM

I'm Risa, I adore Eles and I have alt fever. I have pretty much 2 of every class and most of my toons are level 80s in full exotics.

» Edited on: 2013-04-30 20:23:59

By:

mrgignac.1723
   Member of Fellowship of Wizards

Replied On: 05/01/2013 at 09:56 AM

Hi All, my main is a staff Ele (Gandolph Lungren) I have played MMO's since everquest. PLayed WoW, Warhammer 40K online, GW1, a bit of Rift. GW2 is one of the best Server vs server style games. The art direction is amazing and the gameplay is simple but very fun. I play Spvp a little and WvW quite often. hit me up if u see me round Tyria!

excelsior!
Mike G

By:

Sib.1236
   Member of The Iron Triangle

Replied On: 05/11/2013 at 03:25 AM

Hi all
Im Sib, My life in MMO's started 7 years ago in GW1 where i spent my time playing my beloved Monk. I have been playing GW2 since the Beta though that was mainly PvE. Kinda lost the love for that once i reached lvl 80 then a guild mate introduced me to the world of WvW and The Iron Triangle[IRON] after some great months the love again was lost until yesterday when we did a mass transfer to your server and god it felt good to be back! I want to thank you all for the warm welcome we had.

I wouldn't class my self as hardcore, i play when i can and in between sorting 5 kids...well,i suppose some of you know how it is.
Anyway thanks again

Sib

» Edited on: 2013-06-07 13:05:22

By:

Commander HonoredMule.5873

Replied On: 05/13/2013 at 01:13 PM

Hello all, I'm HonoredMule.

I'm a GW player since the early GW1 days. I have a character on every class, but you'll mostly find me in WvW using my guardian Mira Brunhilda, warrior Scott Lockhart, thief Tara Salenko, elementalist Corben Luca, and just maybe my necro Emily Jade. As I finish fully equipping them, I may also start occasionally running my mesmer Lucas Carter, engineer Douglas Winchester. And if ANet ever de-nerfs rangers, you may some day see my main and first character, Sylvia Stormstone, doing something other than wasting time in PvE again.

Due to a number of complaints I have with ANet's priorities, game design decisions, and outstanding bugs/failing that would not be considered acceptable in a normal PvP-oriented AAA kittenle (that's t-i-t-l-e btw--REGEX filtering FTW), I've vowed not to spend any real money on the game until at least some of those things are properly addressed (despite ANet's clear intention to not even try in some cases), so it's taken me a while to acquire and fully equip all 8 classes, some of which are still using worthless gear. I only just acquired my first commander tag recently (on Mira), as I've had aspirations of doing some commanding for some time. However I've also just landed a new job that will substantially reduce my free time, so we'll see how that goes. :P

Whatever the case, the place I'll be is the WvW battlefield, and I look forward to seeing you all there too. :)

- HM

By:

nawatl.2609

Replied On: 05/14/2013 at 02:25 PM

Hi!

I'm Nawatl and new to MMO having sailed through AION to Guildwars in about 6 months. Prior, I was only into FPS games as both a player and a 3rd party map and script builder for Quake, TrueCombat, TrueCombat Elite, COD 1-4, CounterSTrike and CounterStrike Source. Having been burned by some of the Madison Avenue Marketing Meatheads, I've taken the pledge against the big 3.

I toast one to the little guy!

Have fun in gaming,

Nawatl

By:

PewpewLaserz.4280
   Member of Disciples of Omen

Replied On: 05/16/2013 at 06:44 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm Joseph (Vauhnz Smitehand,Skeggi Thorkin) of Family Gaiscioch.. I've been playing Guild wars 2 since the day it was released, and you will mostly gonna see me on my Guardian moving around looking for events and world vs. world actions.

On weekdays i play mostly at night time around 5 pm to 12 (GMT+8), because i work on the day,
but on weekends i play all day.

See you guys around! :D

For Kryta!

By:

albotelho.2931

Replied On: 05/27/2013 at 01:30 PM

Hi I am Turig Wolfsbane, I am in SoR since last november before we got to tier 1, and just made this server my home. I also run a lot in my alts Rangrorn, Mushroom Tea and Tarah Wolfsbane. Just now I created my account here in this forum and I am happy I can get more involved in community activities.

See you all on WvW.

[]s

By:

qu33nofspades.4751

Replied On: 05/28/2013 at 08:42 AM

Hello! Glad to be here. ^_^ I joined SoR back in February-ish because the server I was on beforehand (Crystal Desert) was becoming pretty unbearable to play in... also all of my friends transferred to SoR! I followed them, since they said the community was a lot more pleasant... but then they all stopped playing GW2 for Star Trek Online... *sigh.* My boyfriend and I have been playing together since beta, but are missing out on a lot of content and the like because we can't ever find a group to play with. We're currently hunting for a Guild, but the search isn't going so well... We're pretty casual players, since we're still both in college and work more-or-less full-time jobs in the summer. Would very much like people to chat with or play with in-game.

Nice to meet you guys! :)

By:

stringlittle.1276

Replied On: 05/28/2013 at 12:11 PM

Hey hey, I'm the boyfriend mentioned in the above post by Qu33nofspades. I transferred from Crystal Desert for all the same reasons, the community there just got so stagnant. I've been playin MMOs heavily since Lich King in Warcraft but switched to Guild Wars after WoW stopped being fun. I've got one more semester of college to go and I work full time over the summer but I hope to still be pretty active in the community and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

By:

Daeflyn.1065

Replied On: 05/30/2013 at 04:38 PM

Greetings Members,

I am a veteran of PnP, DAoC and DnD(online).

I tried two other servers before landing here at SoR. I am pleased by what I have found. I prefer PvE, WvW, and role-playing in the right circumstances. I look forward to future community wide events.

I do not use Voice apps. The reasons are various, and perhaps worthy of a follow-up post some day. I formed a one-person guild called "Quiet Dawn" with a view to possibly finding like-minded spirits here.

Nevertheless, I am glad to be here, and perhaps will share in-game experiences with you all.

Regards, Tea Moon (Daeflyn.1065)

By:

Valkjre.5401

Replied On: 05/31/2013 at 12:34 PM

By:

TuhtleSoup.5064

Replied On: 06/05/2013 at 09:17 AM

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to make my formal introduction as a member of Sanctum of Rall.

I've been primarily playing in WvW on Jade Quarry and although we do have some great WvW guilds such as Emperium and FOO, we've been seeing an influx of PUGs primarily due to them all transferring after our 2 month rank 1 status. Because you know, they want to win all the time. Over time the majority of the WvW population has become PvE commanders and PUGs.

I wanted to try a different server not only for WvW but for PvE as well. I had already known SoR had a great community as well as outstanding teams for WvW so this was my choice.

So here I am, and have recently joined TSYM to join them in WvW while I continue to join VexX in PvE.

By:

Balistic.5782

Replied On: 06/14/2013 at 08:24 PM

Hey guys.

I was a hardcore/highend PvEr in Guild War 1. I bought Guild Wars 2 from the start, but didn't get into it until recently. I'm currently in [LOD] but I'm quickly getting into wvw (37 levels in 1 week). In addition to guild wars, I'm also a league player :p

I go to school at Carnegie Mellon. But when I'm not, I'm in my hometown of SJ,Cali
Find me mostly on LOD + Server ts :p

Balistic
Balistic.5782 :D

By:

Phoenix.4725

Replied On: 06/17/2013 at 04:42 PM

Hey all! I'm IronLyon and I hope to be joining you all soon in kickingkittenin the world of Tyria.

By:

Zhenova.4287

Replied On: 06/24/2013 at 11:59 PM

Hi, I'm Implausibility, and I'm a mesmer!

I'm leveling as fast as I can (at 42 presently) so that I can be a valuable contributor in WvW. Beyond portals for golems, I mean. ;)

I recently returned to the game after an absence of over half a year, and Sanctum of Rall WvW is so much more organized than I remember! That's why I'm here on the site - if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right.

See you around, folks.

By:

Asyron.9708

Replied On: 07/02/2013 at 03:33 PM

hey all :)

I'm Asyron, a level 80 Guardian.

I usually run solo, and I spend most of the time on my alts, trying to figure out a good build for soloing PvE xD

I've been playing on and off since release, and I've been here in SoR since I started :D

peace out!

User submitted image

By:

Gankfest.4965

Replied On: 08/07/2013 at 06:00 PM

Hey what up SoR!

User submitted image

By:

guff.5692

Replied On: 08/23/2013 at 05:06 PM

Finally making an account here on the SOR forums! I have been here for about 6-7 months and looking to work on forming a new guild (WvWvW focused, Ranger only). I have fought with most of you and always have a blast. Keep fighting the good fight!

[RNGR]Sarhaz

By:

Ketou.4271

Replied On: 09/09/2013 at 02:42 PM

Hey Everyone!
I'm Ketou. My main character is a Norn Ranger, but I have several alt's each with a variation of "Ketou" as their first name.
My husband bought the game for me this summer as a birthday present, and I have been playing regularly for a few months. He's starting to whine about me "playing too much". What does that mean?! LOL
I followed friends to this server and then into Gaiscioch.
I live on the East Coast and play in the evenings after school, work and family obligations are seen to. Which makes me a very casual player. I have only explored PvE, and due to very negative past experiences in previous MMO's, I have no interest in PvP, although WvW may be of interest. . . we shall see.
I am still trying to figure this game out and I have lots of questions, so if you see me and have the patients. . . or if you're new like me, we can try to figure it out together, let's team up. :-)
Cheers!!

» Edited on: 2013-09-09 14:44:22

User submitted image

By:

Commander Macondo.4827
   Member of Ethereal Guardians

Replied On: 09/09/2013 at 03:26 PM

Hi im Sihuca
Elementalist.

Theres not much to say i been playing mmorpgs since 1996, im member of PRX guild and i moved with WARD to Sor server months ago.

Now im not part of WARD so im running without guild on this server.

I used to play games like Archlord,lineageII, DCUO, DragonSoul, Guildwars & Runes of Magic.

Btw i used to be GTM ( general trainer master ) for frogster americas, on Runes of Magic, USA servers.

Commander Sihuca
[EG]Ethereal Guardians | An Original SOR Guild | Amazing Community | Dungeons & Fractals w/Teaching, World Events, Missions, PVP, DAILY TEQ, WVW/EOTM | TS3 | 24/7 Buffs | Lotto | PM me.

By:

Asmodaus.1028

Replied On: 09/09/2013 at 03:56 PM

Hello all,

I just registered and looking forward to having loads of fun with ppl all over tyria and on the best GW2 server there is. My main characters name is Asmodaus. If you see me running around, feel free to send me a whisper and say HI, or if you feel like it, add me to friends list. I am usually online everyday, more so on the weekends cause of work during the week. But i am always available to help out with whatever someone might need a hand with. Nice to meet you all, and if you are all wondering, my real name is Alex. Happy gaming all

Oh and P.S I need a guild invite to SORC so i can have fun with all of you in the 2nd season of the great tyrian adventure ^^ XD thanks again

» Edited on: 2013-09-09 15:58:15

By:

tluv.5821

Replied On: 10/01/2013 at 04:13 PM

Hello, after two months of searching I came across this server. Also many mountains of gold later, now my bank is depleted. I ended up joining [GSCH]. My name is Tluv, but you will find my under the character name Nodda Hims most of the time. I will more than likely be helping out the WvW cause, with PvE when I'm really bored. Hope to see you all around.

By:

Commander takatsu.9416

Replied On: 10/06/2013 at 09:12 AM

Hello! I'm Reina Takayama, some of you may know me! I have some friends on SoR and have been guesting a lot. I just transfered over from Ehmry today :D So I figured I would pop on here.

I've been playing since release and have been an active community member in my previous home server, ran many server wide events/zergs/fun games, guilds and commanded small raids in wvw, as well as being infamous for hanging out in Lion's Arch bank ledge, really enjoying the social aspect of game and forming wonderful bonds and helping to build up good community experiences for players.

I main a mesmer and have a now-undergeared ranger and elementalist. I enjoy lots of PvE and some WvW.

I'm looking forward to see the big city (t1 server) and its epic scale wars with tons of coverage around the clock. I often play in morning/day time NA which is night time Oceanic/SEA

I love good chats so plz say hi if you see me ^^ looking forward to getting to know all of you! <3

By:

scootshoot.6583

Replied On: 10/26/2013 at 08:09 AM

Wassup SOR!

I post lots on the matchup thread. Usually don't start a troll topic but quick to defend SOR if some scrub takes potshots on a known commander or guild...

Our small guild is comprised of RL friends and a couple co-workers. They usually stay out of WvW as it's not their thing while I enjoy it immensely. Yes they are not hogging up our queues, even for leagues so don't worry, heh.

Unlike online games of recent past where I just picked a random server, for some odd reason did a google search this go round and came upon the story of ex gamer Roger Rall and how SOR was born. The choice became obvious ...

For those who chose this server by random and don't know the backstory, here ya go.....
http://wildboarinn.net/2012/07/18/my-gw2-home-sanctum-of-rall/

By:

Trbayth Boytra.5263
   Member of Fellowship of Wizards

Replied On: 10/26/2013 at 12:35 PM

Hi everybody!

I'm Trbayth Boytra (Trb for short) and I'm one of the members of The Fellowship of Wizards [FoW]. Started playing Guild Wars 1 back just after the release of Nightfall and have been playing GW2 since the BWE.

I usually play Trb (my Ranger, Male, Human) but also play my Ele (Redwyn Singedander, Male Charr), my Thief (Ereshkkigal, Female Asura), and to a lesser extent my Necro (Mellisandra, Female Sylvari) and my Mesmer (Alyssandra Boytra, Female Human.) Both Trb and Aly have roots in GW1.

Other games include LoTRO, Skyrim, and Bioshock Infinite. When I'm not gaming, I write apps for smartphones.

Trb--

By:

commandchild.9327

Replied On: 10/28/2013 at 09:42 PM

Hello everyone my name is Commandchild (my Mesmer) but most people know me by my Guardian Fofofofofofofofo. I don't take myself or much else seriously and I also play Dance Central on Xbox. If you see me in game feel free to yell my name in map chat, everyone else does it!

By:

Commander Greyalis.2309
   Member of The Praetorians

Replied On: 10/31/2013 at 10:06 AM

Morning all! I'm Graeyalise, mesmer and tribune of The Praetorians wvw guild. This website is cool. If you see me in game please say whats up--also if you are interested in joining our sor squad guild please pm me!

By:

Commander KingofSpadesANV.4180
   Member of Galatis

Replied On: 12/08/2013 at 06:50 PM

Greetings everybody. My name is KingofSpadesANV.4180, character name Atherton Roberts. I got the game on launch and transfered to SoR after my first week was spent in Fort Aspenwood. (Real life friends joined this server, so I came here to be with them. They have all long since stopped playing, but I remain.)

Anyways, I'm the leader of the Praetorians (PRAE), a WvW havoc guild of about 40 members, as of this typing. I'm sure you are all familiar with us due to the forum posts by Graeyalise, or by running into us while we run havoc. I can mainly be found in our guild channel in TS when I'm online.

My main (and the only character I really play) is my Mesmer, Atherton Roberts. I enjoy the playstyle and none of the other classes feel right for me. Anyways, I don't want to get too long winded here, so I'll just say I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!

By:

junevkei.6428

Replied On: 12/09/2013 at 11:04 AM

Hello, I'm Navi Asteri (Mesmer) in GW2! I just started the Mesmer... I also have a lvl 80 guardian named Rainee Daze & lvl 60 Ele. Rainee is my main but I wanted to try out Mesmer for a change... I've been playing Guild Wars since GW1 came out along w/all the expansions. I run solo most of the time... and would like to meet more people in my server. It's kinda lonely running solo. I had a guild last year but everyone quit and started playing other games. I recently came back after a year & decided to play more frequently. Add me if you'd like! I like doing dailies, unlocking achievements, dungeons, crafting, farming, clearing areas, etc.

By:

Commander Lycaness.3124
   Member of Isle of Bliss Legends

Replied On: 01/11/2014 at 03:10 PM

Hello  everyone... My Name is Lycaness

looking forward to meeting everyone, also interested joining a guild, server Tarnished  Coast.

Hated By Many, Respected By All !!

By:

Jayne.4916

Replied On: 01/24/2014 at 04:50 PM

Hai, I'm Emo Vicky ( not that any will know me XD) .. that necro that's in bright armour for those whom has seen me.. or know me :D .. joined server last year.. orignally from SOS.. ( kinda sick of the people over there X..X) i like the server heaps coz of all the nice people :D.... 

By:

Commander buckeyecro.9614

Replied On: 02/23/2014 at 11:15 PM

Hello Everyone!

Although I am new to this site, however, I have played on the Sanctum of Rall since moving to it after playing my first months on IoJ in early summer of 2013. When I discovered who Roger "Oldroar" Rall was, I was inspired to join the server- so I did. I usually play with my brother between 7pm-2am EST several days a week. I enjoy playing many aspects of the game. Lately I sometimes help lead World Boss Events and command with my Engineer, Vozler, in WvW a couple times a week. I can be found in Edge of the Mists, regular WvW, Dungeon Crawling, Heart of the Mists, or just exploring and otherwise enjoying the vast world of Tyria. I am a new WvW commander, but I think I have a solid understanding of the game. I always learn something new about the vast world of Tyria every time I log in, and enjoy teaching others about the game.

I just wanted to say hi and tell you all a little about me!

» Edited on: 2014-02-23 23:16:41

» Edited on: 2014-02-23 23:18:30

By:

SolKitty.1390

Replied On: 03/02/2014 at 12:19 PM

Hi everyone!

I just recently transferred to Sanctum of Rall as of last night with my partner. So, now I'd like to say hello to the community here!

You may see me around as Rihn Harrowshot (WvW), Tassa Harrowcrest (PvP/PvE), or Tullise (PvE).

I spend much of my time roaming/scouting in WvW. I'm aware that SoR has been suffering in WvW recently, but I'm confident that the community can rebuild and thrive in its own way. I've been really impressed by the community spirit that I see on this server and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of it!

Anyways, I'd rather keep this short - so I hope I'll see some of you in game!

By:

SentinelArk.5109

Replied On: 03/02/2014 at 01:03 PM

Greetings!

I recently transferred to SoR with my partner (SolKitty.1390). I love the attitude and sense of community here and that drew me away from my old world to this one.

You will likely see me on my main, Yashar Harrowclaw, a charr Engineer.

I consider myself a casual gamer - dabbling into WvW, sPvP, and PvE whenever I feel like it.

In addition to GW2, you may also find me posting lots of artwork on my Deviant Art page too!

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 03/05/2014 at 11:34 PM

Greetings!

I run by the tag "[GSCH] Jeff of all Trades" and I hope to live up to a moniker of: 

"Jeff of all trades, master of none, Certainly better than a master of one".

I've been playing since 2012 choosing between JQ and SoR, I chose SoR and through thick and thin I have never once regretted that choice.  I used to WvW from mid NA all through the entirety of OCX then to early SEA and all the gaps in between fighting shoulder to shoulder with Large guilds and regular Rallian  alike.  I'm thinking of focusing on farming to support my expensive goals.  RL has made my game time very unstable but I hope to be able to witness how SOR will turn the recent exodus of the Old Guilds into it's long term advantage. 

My personal goals are to create a Mesmer build that can utilize the Celestial armor set to its full potential and to to look like Fabio.

» Edited on: 2014-03-05 23:35:36

By:

WayNe.6981
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 03/06/2014 at 01:02 AM

Hi, I transfered from DB to SOR last year, former EMP member, and now guild leader of Ground ZërO.

We meant to be wvw hardcore guild, but wasn't able to recruit, and now most of my guildies left for other games or quit this game.

I became casual after that as it is very difficult to run in wvw.  However, it is looking more positive now when we are trying to rebuild.  I have seen new ppl in game and in wvw. Really nice.

I am more active in wvw during 6-9am server time, and try to achieve some things we weren't be able to.  We are thinking to build the G Unit back and to form a mesmer/thief party to drive enemy crazy (if we have enough mesmer).

PS.  I share the account with my husband and only play mesmer.  Really look forward to have more ppl to play with !

By:

Commander Trekker.4531
   Member of Guardians of Shadow Pass

Replied On: 03/08/2014 at 08:21 PM

Hello All,

I have been a proud member of Sanctum or Rall since release, but I have been a bit uninvolved in the server community. Since joining Guardians of Shadowpass, I have found myself wanting to cement myself within this community of great people. I have a fair bit of experience in the PvE side of things and have recently been trying to expand my skillsets into the PvP and WvW side of GW2. If you ever need a hand with certain content, please feel free to hit me up if I am on. I typically run on my Engineer.

I look forward to further adventures with everyone!

By:

Commander Ranger Hussy.9523
   Member of Pro Power Players

Replied On: 03/25/2014 at 08:29 PM

Hello everybody, I'm the guild leader of PPP (Pro Power Players) We moved to SOR about a month ago after scouting all the upper tier servers but our search ended when we got here. It felt like home and the whole guild that moved here feels the same way so look for us just about everywhere since we are pround to be PVX (poking our swords and staves into everything)

By:

Raf.1078
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 05/20/2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi Folks,

I'm Raf and co-Guild Leader for Primal Fury.  Kittaene (Kitty) is the our other Leader and..she really runs the joint.  I just sweep up, WvW and muddle about on numerous alts in my limited spare time.  We've been on TC mostly since launch with a few forays to low tier servers to get away from queues and T1 / T2 in general.  (Devona's Rest for the current tourney).

So Greetings former, honored enemies :)....we look forward to fighting along side you now.

We've started transferring today.  I believe some of my guildmates are chatting in the SoR teamspeak even now...

PF is primarily a WvW Guild.  I wish I could tell you we were bringing 40 effectives with us, but alas....there are only about 10 of us left these days.

We are looking for community above all.  And a server willing to "defend the homeland"...just because.  We'd watch the maps and no matter what SoR's home map was "always" taken care of.  We told Kitty..."go talk to these folks, they look like us" :)

Thats us in a nutshell...plenty of nuts in here too.

See ya in WvW...in about 10 days (thanks ANet).  We should be finished with the waiting period about the time season ends, lol.

Raf

» Edited on: 2014-05-20 11:30:18

Primal Fury / Sanctum of Rall
Raf Longshanks 80 Guardian / Shai Vulfspawn 80 Necro / Furly Longshanks 80 Ranger / Bellae Donnah 80 Ele / Sierra Thresh 78 Thief / Mystria Selawyll 80 Mes / Freya Longshanks 80 Engie / Selya Steelbane 80 Warrior

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 05/20/2014 at 02:07 PM

Welcome!  I am Roger, and you will probably see me on quite a bit!  I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to joining you on the battlefield!

By:

Wiselash.7615
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 05/20/2014 at 06:42 PM

Welcome Primal Fury! Yes, we had privilage to talk you peeps in ts. Ground Zero are looking forward to have you by our side in the battle fields. <3

BTW, This is Wiselash from Zero.

By:

Commander kittybock.5683
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 05/22/2014 at 10:11 AM

Greetings,

Since Raf did an intro, I can stop typing ;)   Hehe, okay, I'll continue.  I've already had a great time hanging out in TS with some of you...thank you for the warm welcome!  While we have around 10 that have transferred already, we do have more that may do so, after Tourney ends.  We still list far more on roster, but some are hit n' miss.  Given that we love the "feel" of the community thus far, we will be recruiting, as well.  I love dragging new WvW players--kicking & screaming--around with me.  Actually, I look forward to meeting your new folks, as well as experienced players.   I've had a tag for a long time and really enjoy banding together with militia.

Why did we move?  We started on TC during beta, climbed the tiers.  Bandwagons happened; server dynamic changed.  I loved my old server...I keep searching for a place in the game that gives me that feel again.  I had that feel yesterday, goofing around with a group of our new friends  in EoTM (which we are stuck in for a bit, sadly).   I want to thank those that ran with us the last couple days, on and off.  While EoTM is hard to deal with when you are used to WvW, they've made it a blast.    Much <3

Kitty

Commander Kittaene
Guild Leader, Primal Fury

Commander Kittaene 80 Guard/ Kittaene 80 Warrior/ Kittybock 80 Ele/ Kittarnia 80 Ranger/ Kittienne 35 Mesmer

By:

Commander Kilam.4913
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 05/26/2014 at 10:33 PM

Hiya,

I joined SoR last week with PF and our fearless leader, Kitty. Home BL is always our priority, so you'll see us there quite often :)

This Friday will be the end of our "penalty box" time in EoTM. We're really looking forward to this week's reset night.

Until then, thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and running with us in EoTM!

Your friendly neighborhood Mesmer,

Kesselle

[PF] Kesselle - Your friendly neighborhood Mesmer

By:

Wiselash.7615
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 05/28/2014 at 09:13 AM

WELCOME PF! FOR KITTY!

By:

Commander lancetungcul.2607

Replied On: 06/01/2014 at 03:42 PM

WELCOME PPP and PF :))

[Ph/PF/RA]Slytherin
Noob lone commander looking for On-the-job trainings

By:

Commander Balor.8405

Replied On: 06/03/2014 at 09:43 PM

Been awhile but feel I pop back in here.

Ive been With SoR since Day one.

I am Balor Gorgon , Gorgon Silverfrost both which have commander tags.

I lead both PvE events and WvW Events.

I'm glad to know we are strong even during dark hours for we stick together even throughout the tough times.

On that note lets rally and rise up.

Rock on fellow gamers and hope to see you on the fields. 

By:

Commander Redline.2473
   Member of Rogue Agents

Replied On: 06/06/2014 at 08:07 AM

Hello all,

omega spartan here. Commander and member of Rogue Agents [RA]. I run as often as I can and love seeing more and more people starting to WvW again! Let's keep it up! 

By:

Commander BunnehKat.5381

Replied On: 06/07/2014 at 09:16 AM

Hi hi,

Been on SoR since I started playing (about a month after release), but only joined this website last week, so, hi! People may have seen me in WvW, mainly on my guardian Vloch and my warrior Cholv.

Cholv (l80 warrior)
Vloch (l80 guardian)
Fiander (l80 elementalist)
Danthres (l80 ranger)

By:

Sylv.4180

Replied On: 06/09/2014 at 08:02 PM

Hi, I'm Sylv, and I'm brand new to GW2. I played WoW for many years, but the community there has become extremely ... toxic ... in recent months and I decided to make a change for the better! Prior to WoW, I played DAoC as a healing druid in RvR, so I am loving my support elementalist in WvW here. I'm still learning every day, but I am slowly improving, and gratefully accept all constructive criticism!

Sylverr Wintermute, 80 Elementalist

By:

sampster.7452

Replied On: 06/10/2014 at 02:08 PM

Hello, I am Sam and I live in Austin, TX. I am 23 years old and have been playing MMO's since I was 7 or 8 years old - whatever the first day of Everquest 1 was. I have 5 years of experience in EQ1, 5 years of experience from beta in WoW, 1 year in DAOC, and countless hours in every MMO you can think of. In my past I was a very hardcore player. I never left the house as I was sheltered and always sick which I later figured out was a severe gluten intolerance causing major digestive problems. So, due to my constant embarrassment, I stayed inside all the time! And what is there to do but play online games where people accept me and I can show off my sweet skills?!

I am now married and no longer a hermit. I always dreamed of meeting that perfect woman who would play WoW with me all day and into our old years and I pretty much found it. My wife Leah loves Guild Wars 2 and so do I. We have adopted a very casual playing style which has kept me under the radar since the release of GW2 but lately I picked up a pretty awesome job that allows me to work when I think is important. 

Because of my new schedule I have started to play during the day and have joined an awesome christian guild called Chariot of Fire or FIRE. In my past I did a very insanely unhealthy amount of PvP in WoW and said I'd never go back, but I loved the medieval-siege like style of DAOC and see the similarities in GW2. I plan to be doing some WvW with the guild on the weekends and am very excited for that. Most of us know from WoW that unstructured PvP/WvW can lead to some serious stress and raging! 

So I hope to meet some cool people here and to join in on some fun events. I love GW2 and how it allows any type of player to have a good time. Feel free to hit me up in game. I promise I wont blabble on about past MMO's for too long!

By:

Raf.1078
   Member of Primal Fury

Replied On: 06/11/2014 at 07:03 AM

Nice to meet you, Sam.  My wife and I play together also.  Hope to see you in WvW :)

Primal Fury / Sanctum of Rall
Raf Longshanks 80 Guardian / Shai Vulfspawn 80 Necro / Furly Longshanks 80 Ranger / Bellae Donnah 80 Ele / Sierra Thresh 78 Thief / Mystria Selawyll 80 Mes / Freya Longshanks 80 Engie / Selya Steelbane 80 Warrior

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 06/11/2014 at 12:10 PM

Welcome, Sampster!  As you already saw in our guild, my wife and I ALSO play together.  And my brother, too!  We love to see couples/families play together!

By:

Wiselash.7615
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 06/12/2014 at 10:39 PM

the family that prays and plays together! stays together! welcome!

By:

Commander Shiggster.8657
   Member of Rogue Agents

Replied On: 07/31/2014 at 03:11 PM

Hi hi,

I'm Shiggster but you guys can call me Jenn :) I recently got back into GW2 after an extended leave. This time around I'm enjoying the game much more than when I first joined, I used to just run in the Queensdale Champ train and occasionally run in WvW zergs with IRL friends during our weekly game nights (back when SoR was Tier1).

Now that I'm part of an active WvW guild (woohoo [RA]) and actually paying attention to guild chat, I've become addicted. I'm not going to lie, but I prefer being out of Tier1, it's nice not always being a zerg zombie and actually getting to know who I'm running with (especially my late night crew :P).

I may not talk alot on TS, because I like clear coms, but if you are ever in a party with me you know I won't shut up. Thanks for making this game so much better than I could have imagined. If you ever see an ele auto-running into a tree, wall, or rock, that is probably me :P

---
Jenn aka Shiggster.8657

Huo Yian (ele) | Shiggy (guard)

By:

Commander Peanut.3916
   Member of Disciples Of The New Order

Replied On: 07/31/2014 at 08:24 PM

Hey all im peanut officer of RA everyone knows me on the server snd cant wait to see all of you if you are also new RA is a great place to join in its alot of fun and cant wait to meet you if you wouldlike to join us just send me a mail or pm me when im online, or hop on ts and see a RA online aand talk to them im peanut.3916 and i love peanuts ????

Guild leader of ORDR and proud member of the Sanctum of Rall community!

By:

Commander destoyer of lives.7963

Replied On: 08/01/2014 at 05:12 AM

Hello all, Moscow here, I'm one of the leaders of IMPS. A small but growing PvX guild that does a lot of WvW. faithful to SoR and always running and having fun since we came here about a year ago.

The Southern Superman AKA the Moscow Mauler....SoR superstar and one of the leaders of IMPS.

By:

Commander kingxcon.5607
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 08/27/2014 at 11:39 AM

Hi, Wow it say's im registered here since November 2012..

Hello, im Kingxcon from the Guild WarFreak[WF] if you remember. We were Small 20-30 Roaming around in WvW back in the beginning of the game. Used to Remember along with EPIC, VIG, SPQR and GSCH before server became bigger. We Attend the RAIDCALL Funeral Ceremony in QUEENSDALE (Shaemorr Garison). Have some few Picture of it ;). Was one of the First Few Commander in SoR. hohoooo, used to remember Farming money in CURSED SHORE. LOL

Just giving you a heads up that we are here loyal to SoR from the beginning of the Game. I Got bored doing WvW and Quitted because back in the days that there's no "Ranks". With the NEW UPDATE's.. Kinda look interesting and start playing the game again. I am behind in everything but kinda getting in there. We are Very Small now and Maybe in the future you'll see us back in WvW again. Till then we will try to do our part in WvW for SoR ;) Cheer's!

Kingxcon, WF Leader.

Im the GOLDEN BOI btw :) @SORFUNERALEVENTS

» Edited on: 2014-08-27 11:43:23

» Edited on: 2014-08-27 11:44:51

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 08/27/2014 at 04:38 PM

Lol KingXcon bout time you posted here!!!

Ya warfreaks back man

Greenstone

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 08/28/2014 at 12:50 AM

I am Dark Sorcerer MM (Minion Master) GL of The Paladines [PROT].   We will accept all levels of player!  We are a decent size guild and always recruiting if anyone is interested.     We will be glad to have you.  You will be treated as an individual not a number.  Our guild members have made our guild quite diverse and our guild keeps evolving per what our members want.  I have been getting into World vs World not only because addicting also hoping to get my precursor The Legend of Rage hopefully soon!    I am glad to be part of the SOR (Sanctum of Rall) community! <GriN>

By:

zorifour.2173
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 08/29/2014 at 10:03 PM

Hi there!, Im Zoyita, Guardian from [WF] Warfreak.

I been in Sanctum of Rall server since the beginning, our community is great. I came back to the game and see a lot of good changes (content). I sadly missed Scarlet and the fall of Lion Arch.

I would love to hear from GSCH again and will make me very happy if they organize a "Triple Trouble" worm killing event, Is the only guild i dont feel  forced to join to share and be friends with.

By:

Commander Lanthun.7251

Replied On: 09/27/2014 at 02:08 PM

Hello, my name is Lanthun! 

I used to originate from the server of Henge of Denravi, but after hanging out with a group (called Madcast Gaming), I have decided to get myself over on SoR, and glad I made the switch!

Looking forward to meeting some of you. :)

By:

fayea.1490
   Member of MadCast Gaming

Replied On: 10/08/2014 at 12:16 AM

Hey there, I am Fayea and I am an officer over at MadCast Gaming [MCG]. We are a friendly, relaxed guild if anybody ever wants to send me a message and talk about it, we do a bit of everything. Our guild is very focused on our larger community (of the same name) where we have members that take an interest in a wide variety of games (such as League of Legends, Minecraft, Diablo III, HearthStone... just to name a few of them).

I've been on Sanctum of Rall since I joined the game about two years ago. I mostly enjoy participating in WvW when I log in, although I've been known to haunt the jumping puzzles and indulge in my altitis.

I normally run on my two mains, Mistress Fayea (mesmer) and Cruentus Minuo (necromancer). I love to meet new people and I'm usually up for some good conversation, so don't hesitate to message me if you're bored and need somebody to talk to or party with. : )

By:

Commander othlos.4508

Replied On: 10/08/2014 at 10:47 AM

Welcome all new members! 

Hey Fayea, ever heard of the guild CAMP? Or Mesmer of Avenger? We use to camp the JP in T1 days!

Officer of [FIRE]Chariot of Fire also known as ProteinBar

By:

Hawkens.3894

Replied On: 11/04/2014 at 08:00 PM

Hello everyone.... I'm Hawkens from Sinister Swarm [SIN].

After a long break, I have returned to GW2. I miss the WvW.

In the past I was the Vice Stinger Lord for our clan. The Stingers are a special trained PvP Group used for enemy harassment and small target attacks.

I've come back as the Stinger Lord to help with training in PvP for our members and to see if we can't get The Stingers up an running again.

I love WvW and hope to see you all out on the Battlefield soon.

By:

Commander Shadowfurr.3681
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 11/09/2014 at 09:40 PM

Heyo, I am Shadowfurr.

I play a Charr Thief named "Leo Kraum", it is my only level 80 character.  So, yes, I am rather "new to the game", but after getting all my 'zerker gear and farming mats to max a few professions, I decided to hop into WVW and have been really digging it.  

In terms of guilds, I don't sit in any serious - or large- guilds. So in regards to guilds, I'm an open-option or a solo-player more-so than anything else.

I hopped in the SoR Teamspeak and talked with some people and liked the community on there (some interesting characters on there). :D

But yeah, thought I'd register on here and try to get more info and try to get more involved.  You'll be seeing me around. ;)

Leo Kraum, the sneaky, super thief that sometimes likes to mess around and not take anything seriously.
Founder and Guild Leader, Legion of the Mistfire Blade [MIST]

By:

Swoll.9827

Replied On: 02/12/2015 at 04:47 PM

Hello everybody! 

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Phil, but everyone calls me Swoll 

I've been playing GW2 since beta, and SoR has been my home since head start. After hearing about the new expansion I got the itch to patch and start playing again, almost a year since I last logged in. A couple days later I had my fiance make a new thief for me to level and I remembered why  I loved this game! 

I now have 5 level 80 toons counting my fiance's thief, my first and main guardian, then a ranger, Mesmer, and an engineer. Leveled all crafting professions and completed 2 100% world maps with over 1400 hours of solo play  thought it was time to  reach out and find a new guild to call home.

My old guild doesn't play anymore, and I'd love to join a new guild and help add to the SoR community. I like to run dungeons and FotM also wvw, but most of time has been solo, so I've leveled alts and just roam around Tyria.

If any guilds out there want a experienced player give me a shout!

I look forward to helping out the community and participating in any events :-) 

By:

Commander bucthree.7301
   Member of Strike Force

Replied On: 03/08/2015 at 09:52 AM

Hey everyone.

I was  JQ commander since pretty much launch of the game. Took a little bit of a break, and during that break, my guild transferred to SoR. I just transferred over last night, and I look forward to joining you all in WvW!

Chacha

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 03/08/2015 at 12:53 PM

Welcome aboard, soldier! 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Astanos.5218

Replied On: 03/19/2015 at 01:31 AM

What's up everyone! Giving a shout out to guys because I have the time to play a little bit now. Wanting to explore the game in general. Feel free to PM!

By:

Commander Lorax.9547
   Member of Gaslight Society

Replied On: 04/22/2015 at 08:25 PM

Hello there,

I am Lorax.9547 and I am the founder of the Gaslight Society (a very small guild of IRL friends).  I usually WvW with a sylvari ranger known as Lorinfeld.  See you in the mists.

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 04/23/2015 at 05:31 PM

Welcome to the SoR family. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev

By:

SeosamhCroga.9213

Replied On: 05/18/2015 at 05:09 PM

I played what seemed a long time ago.  I stopped when my daughter was born.  Now that she is old enough and has a set bed time, I can play sometimes in the evenings.

I will admit, I forgot just about everything about the game and will take me a while to figure things out again.

By:

IronFox.4269

Replied On: 06/04/2015 at 02:27 AM

Hello Sanctum of Rall!

I am IronFox83 and while I've had my account and characters on Sanctum of Rall for a while, I've only recently started playing again. When I returned, I was fortunate to meet my guildmaster who was very friendly and ran with me to show me the game. Her altruism and friendship won me over and I joined her guild Pirates of Waffle Ridge. The guild is small but we are expanding our playerbase slowly and both of us want to get the guild more involved in the community.

I admit, I didn't know about any of the history of Sanctum of Rall before I found this site today. When I did though, I was blown and away and certain that I had found the right server. Reading what Roger Rall did for the community reminded me of the same kind of spirit my guild leader had taking me under her wing as well as the vision that we have for Pirates of Waffle Ridge. I'm very excited to get the chance to interact with this amazing world that both Arenanet and it's players have created together and the adventures to come.

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175

Replied On: 06/05/2015 at 05:35 AM

It's a great community and the server does offer quite a bit for the adventurer and combatant alike. As far as the size of a guild that doesn't really matter. I've found that smaller groups often have the tendency to grow those stronger bonds of friendship that are the cement and glue which holds everything together. Welcome back to SOR and what she has to offer. 

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 06/07/2015 at 11:56 AM

Welcome back Ironfox..Hope to see you in WvW, give a whisper if you need help or have any questions. Or pop into the SoR team speak. I'm usually in there somewhere. Name is  [ecto]Arya/Wiggin/Dirtyfilthyrotten 

By:

Fexmeif.9564

Replied On: 07/10/2015 at 02:57 PM

Hello! :D

I'm a mostly casual player, but I've been more interested in WvW lately and I'd love to play it in a more organized fashion than hopping into it and hopping into the maps and hoping I'll find active fights.

I'm unsure how to do so though.. do you guys only use raidcall? but I saw something about TS? 

By:

eiahn.5347

Replied On: 07/13/2015 at 05:57 PM

Hello Fexmeif and Welcome to the party:)

There is several organised events in WvW on a weekly basis. Usually the comms are done through TeamSpeak and there are members of several guilds teaming up for these. You are more then welcome to join at any time! 

To know where the action is at, select the "EVENTS" tab, at the top of the page, which will lead you to the weekly events calendar.  If you hover over any of the events, it tells you who will be leading, where to meet, what comms are used and what is the general plan.  If you find an event you are interested in, just meet up and everyone will be more then happy to have you onboard:), trust me!

Eiahn (GSCH)

Those who judge, do not matter.
Those who matter, do not judge.

By:

Paenwulf.2930

Replied On: 07/18/2015 at 04:39 PM

Fish Here! Maining In WvW

Hopeing to afford tag soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im Fish! Member Of ORDR and PHNX
Working to Commander
WvW Main: Ronin Fish (80 Waar)
Neo Alpha Beta (80 Ran)
Fish Bowl Heroes (51 Theif)
Orderly Illusion (7 Mes)
Archmage of Rall (7 Ele)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By:

Crashed.4657
   Member of Wizened Wizards

Replied On: 11/25/2015 at 09:46 AM

hi, I'm Crashed, now leader of [WISE]. I have seen and played with many of you, either in pve or WvW. Our guild moved to SOR about 3 months ago. Since then our guild has had some major revamping. (And changed servers 3 times) Hopefully we have found a home here ! So far, everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Thanks!!!! I hope to be more active as I recover from illness, surgery, and hospital time.

But you won't see me in game as Crashed - sigh it was already taken- so if you happen to see any of these: Noturlover, OftenDie ,OhShootMeNow, Poly Gripp, BeHerbMyHeart, EarthScum -    just say hello!

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 11/27/2015 at 10:38 AM

Welcome new server mates! I've seen a few WISE around in WvW lately. Good to see new faces! 

By:

Commander Schmoopies.5241

Replied On: 04/09/2016 at 06:27 AM

Hi everyone,  my gamer handle is Schmoopies (blame my husband), and I am not on very often, I will admit.  My daughter's dance company consumes much of my free time. When I can, I get on GW2 and usually play casually, now.  

I am back in after the HoT expansion and a lengthy hiatus (in between I played ESO with my husband and his friends).  Before all that, I was a commander who participated quite often in WvW and I was an officer/financer/website manager in Forgotten Valor (which has been asleep for some time - I have been waiting for the owner to log in, check his mail and pass on ownership so I can at least pass it on to someone looking to use and develop it, regularly).  

Random old memory: Back when we were still allowed to put up seige in the Obsidian Sanctum (when it used to be accessible from the WvW map), I used to build trebuchets in the invisible fountain cave, across from the dome over the arena, to clear out campers from the other Worlds. xD

For the meantime, I am lurking in a guild set up by some former members of Forgotten Valor and prior to that, the more "casual" members of Blacklisted:  that current guild is Big and Beautiful Norns [BBN].

PS - I'd be happy to jump back into WvW sometime, I haven't figured out what you all use as the public VoiP:  The Account info on this website is pushing RaidCall, but from what I understand that isn't the go-to anymore.  I see a lot of TeamSpeak threads, but have yet to locate a server address in an OP.  I will ask my guild if they have it.

» Edited on: 2016-04-09 06:34:52

Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur...
I'm Schmoopies!

By:

Commander Leslie of the Stars.1706

Replied On: 04/10/2016 at 12:46 PM

Hi  Schmoopies:).

We use TS for WvW. You will find us at ts.sanctumofrall.com - at least until we see what the new changes Anet is going to be making in the future. I look forward to Raiding with you.

~Leslie

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved